Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Era

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili, horses, breedable pets, pet horses, familiars 

Reply Soquili Era
New Co-Ownership Agreements Thread 3/14/12 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2018 7:48 pm
lysia_nyteblade
Artymus
lysia_nyteblade
User Image

I lysia_nyteblade, here by co-own Carnival Spooks with Artymus. All plots and mates/breedings/ Wishing star/mocks will be discussed by the both of us in length before anything is settled upon. The rights will be broken down as follows.

Arty's rites:
Sig candy
IC Rp ability if choosen to do so
First & Third breedings (I have no rites to any baskets from these.)
OOC RP if wanted.
Teepee rites (He'll sit in my teepee as well so any rp's Arty does will only count towards her teepee's stats.)

Lysia's rites:
Second & Fourth breedings (Arty has no rites to baskets from these.)
IC RP
OOC RP
Sig
Teepee

Both's rites:
In the event that he becomes and elder, we shall share the rites to his last breeding. Arty and I both will receive one of the baskets with the approval of the mate's owner.

I reserve the rite to take back full ownership in the event that arty falls off the face of the earth, cannot be contacted for more than three months.

Agreed
Updating this agreement.

I Amend this agreement to add that Items may be added by either owner without permission from the other.

Agreed  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 8:31 am
This agreement is for Rein_Carnation and lysia_nyteblde
regarding the Lights Out Unicorn; Kassandra Diamandis

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

• Both of us shall have equal rights to Sig Display
  • Both of us will display her in our teepees
  • We each will be allowed to RP and plot her. (There must be a mutual agreement though for any long-term decisions including breedings)
  • In the event of adding items from the event or another item opening, (it will be discussed and agreed upon together)
  • If Kassandra does breed, each of her offspring will be decided upon together in regards of who receives a basket.
  • In the event that something would happen to either of us, the other will continue to have ownership of Kassandra.

lysia_nyteblade

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2018 6:56 pm
Rein_Carnation
This agreement is for Rein_Carnation and lysia_nyteblde
regarding the Lights Out Unicorn; Kassandra Diamandis

• Both of us shall have equal rights to Sig Display
  • Both of us will display her in our teepees
  • We each will be allowed to RP and plot her. (There must be a mutual agreement though for any long-term decisions including breedings)
  • In the event of adding items from the event or another item opening, (it will be discussed and agreed upon together)
  • If Kassandra does breed, each of her offspring will be decided upon together in regards of who receives a basket.
  • In the event that something would happen to either of us, the other will continue to have ownership of Kassandra.

lysia_nyteblade
I agree  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 6:20 pm
This is a co-owner agreement for Tsukumogami between o-Elixir-o & Summer Raaven

o-Elixir-o
General signature & teepee rights
Roleplay rights
Must discuss breedings with co-owner
Will receive the offspring resulting from breedings she enters with her slot, while Summer is not to recieve one unless stated that both our entering for that breeding together. <3

Summer Raaven
Roleplay rights
Will receive the offspring resulting from breedings she enters with her slot, while o-Elixir-o is not to recieve one unless stated that both our entering for that breeding together. <3

Totally 50/50! smile  

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Thu Nov 15, 2018 7:01 pm
o-Elixir-o
This is a co-owner agreement for Tsukumogami between o-Elixir-o & Summer Raaven

o-Elixir-o
Roleplay rights
Will receive the offspring resulting from breedings she enters with her slot, while Summer is not to recieve one unless stated that both our entering for that breeding together. <3

Summer Raaven
Roleplay rights
Will receive the offspring resulting from breedings she enters with her slot, while o-Elixir-o is not to recieve one unless stated that both our entering for that breeding together. <3

Totally 50/50! smile
I agreeeeeee!!!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:29 pm
This is a co-owner agreement for Nozdormu between XxXPandamoniumXxX and [Mistress Morbid]

User Image

Panda's rites:
Is allowed to have one breeding with her pony Rex.
In the event of three baskets, Panda holds no rights to claim ownership of the third.

Mistress' Rites:
Has rights to one full breeding of her choice. Panda will not be involve in any way, shape or form. Plotting/RP for said breeding is up to Mistress and will have to coincide with other plots in the future.

Both's rites:

Wishing Stars/Customs/Mixers/etc must be run by both parties before being entered.
Breedings must be at least discussed between both parties. If one does not agree on the breeding it cannot take place. Both parties retain the right to refuse any breeding partner.
Sig candy
OOC RP if wanted.
Teepee rites (He'll sit in my teepee as well so any rp's Mistress does will only count towards her teepee stats and vice versa.)
CAN: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemating or Death

In the event of a lifemating, both parties must agree to the lifemating for it to be valid.

I reserve the rite to take back full ownership in the event that Mistress cannot be contacted for more than three months.  

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:31 pm
XxXPandamoniumXxX
This is a co-owner agreement for Nozdormu between XxXPandamoniumXxX and [Mistress Morbid]

User Image

Panda's rites:
Is allowed to have one breeding with her pony Rex.
In the event of three baskets, Panda holds no rights to claim ownership of the third.

Mistress' Rites:
Has rights to one full breeding of her choice. Panda will not be involve in any way, shape or form. Plotting/RP for said breeding is up to Mistress and will have to coincide with other plots in the future.

Both's rites:

Wishing Stars/Customs/Mixers/etc must be run by both parties before being entered.
Breedings must be at least discussed between both parties. If one does not agree on the breeding it cannot take place. Both parties retain the right to refuse any breeding partner.
Sig candy
OOC RP if wanted.
Teepee rites (He'll sit in my teepee as well so any rp's Mistress does will only count towards her teepee stats and vice versa.)
CAN: Make life altering decisions such as Lifemating or Death

In the event of a lifemating, both parties must agree to the lifemating for it to be valid.

I reserve the rite to take back full ownership in the event that Mistress cannot be contacted for more than three months.

Agreeeeed  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:18 pm
I, Kyjoto, am transferring all rights to this unnamed seathi to Moire Frost.
She was acquired during Yumi's 12 Days of Christmas Event, and was received on August 14th, 2018.
xLINKx

Moire Frost

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

Moire Frost

PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:22 pm
Kyjoto
I, Kyjoto, am transferring all rights to this unnamed seathi to Moire Frost.
She was acquired during Yumi's 12 Days of Christmas Event, and was received on August 14th, 2018.
xLINKx

Moire Frost

Agreed! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:39 am
This is the co-own agreement for the for Ahti below. Just want to have this in place xD. Agreement between myself and Malikztiah Ankhwave

All rights will be split 50/50 between us. Stormflower will have final say on any partnerships/breedings and veto power IF needed(sister we will work everything out beforehand xD Merely for formality)

Breeding rights will be stated each time otherwise we both have rights to breedings!! Think that will do it ^_^  

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2018 7:41 am
stormflower
This is the co-own agreement for the for now Unnamed Mare below. Just want to have this in place xD. Agreement between myself and Malikztiah Ankhwave

All rights will be split 50/50 between us. Stormflower will have final say on any partnerships/breedings and veto power IF needed(sister we will work everything out beforehand xD Merely for formality)

Breeding rights will be stated each time otherwise we both have rights to breedings!! Think that will do it ^_^

[thumbs up] Agreed  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:02 am
I, Mindsend, Give Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, Co-ownership rights to Demyx

Both
-Get RP, Teepee and Signature Rights
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder, lifemating or cursing/charming without the others express agreement
- Can do joint breedings if they choose to with him
- Can enter him in solo-breedings (just one owner involved) as long as the other owner hasn't entered him.

Nyoko
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Nyoko break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.
- Choose breeding partners and get breedings that do not count against Mindsend or require Mindsend's Permission

Mindsend

-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Mindsend break the agreement, full ownership returns to Nyoko.
- Choose breeding partners and get breedings that do not count against Nyoko or require Nyoko's Permission
- Has final say on Life changing events but WILL have to actively work along side Nyoko to find a happy medium should a disagreement occur  

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2018 12:13 pm
mindsend
I, Mindsend, Give Kitsune Mistress Nyoko, Co-ownership rights to Demyx

Both
-Get RP, Teepee and Signature Rights
-CANNOT: Make life altering decisions Such as turning into an elder, lifemating or cursing/charming without the others express agreement
- Can do joint breedings if they choose to with him
- Can enter him in solo-breedings (just one owner involved) as long as the other owner hasn't entered him.

Nyoko
-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Nyoko break the agreement, full ownership returns to Mindsend.
- Choose breeding partners and get breedings that do not count against Mindsend or require Mindsend's Permission

Mindsend

-Cannot break the co-ownership to gain full rights: Should Mindsend break the agreement, full ownership returns to Nyoko.
- Choose breeding partners and get breedings that do not count against Nyoko or require Nyoko's Permission
- Has final say on Life changing events but WILL have to actively work along side Nyoko to find a happy medium should a disagreement occur

Agreed! heart

PostPosted: Mon Nov 26, 2018 7:45 pm
Tiger_Kisa699
Kara Asumie
This is for the Co-ownership of Cheri-Bara between Kara Asumie and Tiger_Kisa699.

User Image

RP rights
Both have OOC and IC RP rights.
Stats will be in Kara Asumie's teepee.
Cheri-Bara can be displayed in Tiger_Kisa699's teepee in any way.

Breeding Rights
This girlie is Lifemated to Kara Asumie's Tsuki Sachi.
Tiger_Kisa699 and Kara Asumie both share rights to all breedings.
This pairing will be used to drag those Kara wishes to into the Bloodline. So any and all third baskets are Kara's to do as she wishes with.

Others
Both have sig rights.
If Tiger_Kisa699 were to disappear without notice/contact, full ownership will be reverted back to Kara Asumie
The above statement does not work in reverse.

Tiger_Kisa699

I agree <3 <3 <3

Kisa's Last Login is 06/22/2017 2:57 am [[ Taken from her Profile ]]
I am breaking this Co-ownership and Reverting Full ownership back to me until Kisa has a computer again and returns to Gaia.  

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:16 pm
sage_the_vampirc_angel
Pollack
Coming back to this shop gives me nightmares User Image

SO I'm no longer active for reasons I won't beat a dead horse about, so I've decided to rehome the following Soquili. They will be fully owned by the following owners and all rights transferred over to them.

Enjoy!

These following ponies go to sage:
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

sage_the_vampric_angel

Accepted thanks ilybb

Giving these back to Po. She gets full rights and whatever  
Soquili Era

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 108 109 110 111 112 113 ... 142 143 144 145 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games