Welcome to Gaia! ::

Keepers of the Magic

Back to Guilds

Literate Role-playing Guild 

Tags: Literate, Fantasy, Magic, Adventure, Romance 

Reply The World of Gi
All Things KOM ~ Guild OOC Chatroom Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LadyMnemosyne
Vice Captain

Gracious Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 7:18 pm
If you have any questions, comments, concerns, or more importantly ideas please feel free to post them here. We, the crew, want everyone to be a part of making this guild a creative space for talented, literate RPers to enjoy and to do so we need your imput!

~LadyM  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:00 pm
emotion_awesome I have accomplished a lot in my time of pain, such as I've created two role-plays, am in the process of revamping one, and I've managed to even crank out a few posts...I am officially dubbing myself the workhorse here.  

Karu Hitoshi
Captain

4,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:45 pm
Just dropping by to say. Project Atlantis is mind blowing. emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:39 pm
LOL
HEY GUYS
IT'S NOT ALLY
OBVIOUSLY IT'S CHARLIE SHEEN
[insert trollololololol face here]

;D

I made a roleplay, just because I felt bad about poor Karu being all sick an' shiite. It's not as amazing, but it's interesting.
I hope.
D;  

dismal guts

Woodturner

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:23 am
Keep up the good work guys.

I do have some concerns though. Is Ally of Memories really fit to be Vice Captain? her and Charlie Sheen are starting to become indecipherable.

LOL

On a serious note, are you all hosting your own photos for rping? I am having difficulty with using images =( help a brother out.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:20 am
Could someone run into Sophia in Atlantis please? Hate to be a bother, just three posts all by myself of her walking seems two too many. biggrin  

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Karu Hitoshi
Captain

4,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:49 am
Tori, you have to put yourself into the plot line little lady.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 12:21 pm
All right will do. Thanks Karu. biggrin  

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Woodturner

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:20 pm
BY THE WAY YOU GUYS, EACH OF US WENT THROUGH A DECOMPRESSION PERIOD BEFORE ENTERING ATLANTIS. OTHERWISE THE STORY GOES A LITTLE LIKE THIS:

(Hopefully this short story is read by professor mcgonagall =)

"Once upon a time, six scientists travelled under water to rp their little hearts out. Unfortunately (and even though some of them were doctors and should have known), they all suffered from decompression sickness as soon as they entered a facility known as Atlantis. Decompression sickness affects everyone differently, so comedy ensued (do to amnesia, unexplained mood changes, etc.) and all was entertaining for a while. Sadly, long-term damage to each scientists caused slow and painful death. The project known as Atlantis was shut down and none of its secrets were ever revealed. The only good thing that came of the project was that the AI known as Echo made a song about the whole experience. The End."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:35 pm
emotion_yatta Lol. Dude, decompression sickness only works when one is actually in a zone of intense pressure difference. Obviously a high tech futuristic underwater facility would be depressurized on the inside. Yes, if you went out diving in the trench you would suffer from the common ailment of divers who don't know what their doing. Decompression sickness occurs when the body rapidly enters one zone of pressure to another. We, on the other hand, were in depressurized, pressure insulated, air filled environments the entire time. Though you are right. If anyone chooses to enter the water outside the station, they would require intensive training and exposure to a decompression chamber going out, and a re-compression chamber coming in.

emotion_awesome Nice little injection of actual science there though bro. Just remember to think in terms of sci-fi. This is essentially a space station underwater. Air pressure and oxygen levels would be controlled and monitored, unaffected by the high pressure of the water around and above.

Also, since you chose Shizuo as your rp avatar, I acknowledge you as awesome, and ask that just once OOC you shout

emotion_0A0 "IIIIIIIZZZIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!" xd  

The Grey Inspector

Woodturner

850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:54 pm
Bahaha! When I shout it, you will never see it coming =)

Do you know how much thought was put into that little story?!?

THIS

>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------<

MUCH

But really though, you are the reason I started thinking about this. Arriving by shuttle is a huge CAN O' WORMS. There must be some sort law working against us?

Your character is infectious BTW. Can you start a fight with Free? PLEEEEEAAAASSSSEEEE? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:39 pm
Now why would anyone want to attack little old Free lol.  

Karu Hitoshi
Captain

4,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

The Grey Inspector

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 7:46 pm
emotion_yatta I think he meant more of a verbal conflict, and with Jaden's teasing and prodding it wouldn't be that hard. Buuuuut I've also got an idea for everyone to sort've hit it off. Jaden's sort've wanting to see how they all bounce off one another, and I had the idea of a meal. Sort've a chance to show off Atlantis's dining area, and a chance for everyone to get better antiquated. Sound goood?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 9:24 pm
I personally love the idea. I see so much potential to further develop characters as well. biggrin  

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

dismal guts

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:07 pm
OF COURSE I'M FIT TO BE VICE CAPTAIN PUNK.
xD

Anywho.

Saywut?

Are we talking about Atlantis in here now? Andrea is gonna be a little dipsy... until someone accidently cuts themselves.
THEN IT'S ALL BUSINESS
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

But I like the dining hall thing. Gives everybody a chance to meet everybody.  
The World of Gi

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff