Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fate of an Alternate Seireitei

Back to Guilds

This is a Bleach role-play guild about the existence of a Seireitei that exists in an alternate universe, where everything is different. 

Tags: Anime, Bleach, role-plays, Soul Society, Seireitei 

Reply Squad 2 ~ The Punishment and Stealth Force Squad
Squad 2 Captain's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:27 am
*sigh*"Oh..."*senses a hollow*"Hollow....ah?"*turns around quickly to get slammed into the wall behind her*"Aaaaagggghhhh!!!!!!ughff....."*let's out a terrifieing scream then faints*  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:38 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

About 3 or 4 Shikakus run into the office. "Hm... What's a hollow doing here?" one of them says, after noticing Ayume unconscious. They all pulled out their matching chain sickles and slough the hollow, then one of them walked towards Ayume, picked her up, and rested her on one of the chairs at his desk.  

Captain Taka
Captain

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:41 am
*opens eyes slowly then blinks*"W-what the hell happened.Ow....."*winces in pain*  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:43 am

One of the Shikaku's that was standing around her, not the one that picked her up, said "You let a simple hollow knock you out after Shikaku left"  

Captain Taka
Captain

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 9:48 am
*coughs up blood*"I see...so that's what I get for trying to confess my feelings for him to him.I shouldn't have done that I should've just stayed stubborn towards him and this wouldn't have happened."*I say weakly then I pass out again*  
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 4:03 pm

"Heh, I can't believe she actually blames it on THAT!" one of the clones said aloud to the others, "Yeah, it has nothing to do with that," another one responded. Then one of them said they were going to report to the real Shikaku and shunpoed away, while the rest all stood and waited for Ayume to reawaken.  

Captain Taka
Captain

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 8:28 am
*I wouldn't awaken again this time since i was hit pretty hard and where I was hit was where Shikaku sliced the heck out of my side*  
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:44 pm

"Hm... so she got hit there huh?" one of the Shikaku's said while examining the wounded area, "One of you get the materials for Fire Tea please," he asked the others. One of them walked up with a few tea ingredients, a pitcher of boiled water, and the thing you put natural tea ingredients into to make tea. The Shikaku that asked for the materials took them, put some into the tea maker, and poured in the water. he then began crushing the herbs in the tea maker amongst the water, until the tea came out a deep amber shade. He then poured this into a tea cup, and poured it down Ayume's throat. Shortly after pouring the tea down, Ayume would wake in a panic from the heat and spice, so all of the Shikakus backed away from her hurriedly.  

Captain Taka
Captain

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 11:31 pm
*I wake up shaking my head frantically then I start to calm down and rub my left eye before I look around seeing a lot of Shikakus' standing there*"Kurayami -kun why are there so many of you?And what in the world made me wake up like that a few seconds ago?"*I asked still a lil panicky*  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 2:33 pm

"Worry not," one Shikaku said, raising his hand up as high as his chest with his palm facing her, "it was just a special tea that we brewed that woke you up. And to answer your first question, we are all his clones. You should remember this ability well, seeing as how you have fought it first-hand yourself."  

Captain Taka
Captain

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:53 pm
"Oh I see....wait why did you all make tea to wake me up?"*I asked still breathing in a panicky breath*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:23 am

"Well, it was probably the healthiest way to wake you," one of the other clones said  

Captain Taka
Captain

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:26 am
"B-but why though?"*Ask a little clueless*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:52 am

"The usual, had to make sure you didn't die in my office, since that hollow hit you in a sensitive spot" the Shikaku that had made the tea said plainly.  

Captain Taka
Captain

Squad 2 ~ The Punishment and Stealth Force Squad

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas