Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fate of an Alternate Seireitei

Back to Guilds

This is a Bleach role-play guild about the existence of a Seireitei that exists in an alternate universe, where everything is different. 

Tags: Anime, Bleach, role-plays, Soul Society, Seireitei 

Reply Squad 2 ~ The Punishment and Stealth Force Squad
Squad 2 Captain's Office Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 11:23 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shikaku walked into his office after a long day. He sat down at his desk and said: "Damn, today really sucked. I hope I don't get any more disappointments today."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 5:19 pm

"Well, whatever. I just hope something happens soon, or i'll die of either boredom or starvation." and with that he began to file through his paperwork to see if he could get anything done.  

Captain Taka
Captain

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:53 pm
*Knocks on Squad Two Captain's door* "Hello is anyone home?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:55 pm

He hears the knock, "Yes, who's there?"  

Captain Taka
Captain

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 2:57 pm
"This is Captain of Squad 10 Higurashi, Ayume I wish to speak with the Captain of this squad if that's alright with you?"*I ask politely*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:03 pm

He feels slightly confused, Why would she be asking if the Captain is in when she is outside the door of the CAPTAIN'S office? "This IS the captain speaking. Please come in miss Higurashi, and tell me exactly what business you have with me today at my office?"  

Captain Taka
Captain

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:06 pm
*Walks in* "I'm sorry for that question but you know it could've been your lieutenant in here if you have a lieutenant that could've been here instead of you. Anyways I came here to challenge you."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:52 pm

"Oho," he said slightly sarcastically with a smirk, "You walk into my squad, and declare a challenge to me? Ayume, do you know what will happen if I were to draw my zanpakuto with the intention to kill?" he said entirely seriously, while placing his hand on the hilt of his zanpakuto that ran horizontally along his back.  

Captain Taka
Captain

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:55 pm
*I do a gin ichimaru smile on you*"Please don't you know what my powers are capable of?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:20 pm

He smirks, and begins to draw his zanpakuto. Suddenly the entire office is filled with stealth force agents, all pointing their drawn zanpakuto straight at Ayume's neck or body. "So," He said in full, unwavering confidence, "do you still plan on challenging me for my title as Squad 2 Captain?"  

Captain Taka
Captain

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:46 pm
*I smirk this time*"I'm only challenging you to a sparring match so you don't need your men here,"*I point out that small detail*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:11 pm

"Oh, a sparring match huh?" He re-sheathes his zanpakuto, "Well that's completely different. Alright guys, false alarm." All of the soldiers stand in attention facing Shikaku, simultaneously saying "Sir!" "At ease, you are all free to return to your daily business." After this command, they all flash step away. "I wish you had mentioned that it was just a sparring match earlier, that way I wouldn't have had to bother my men. I would, but I do have a bit of a problem with over-exerting myself"  

Captain Taka
Captain

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:16 pm
*I raise my eyebrows*"Oh is that so? By the way when I spar I fight seriously so you might want to reconsider drawing your sword with an intent to kill me. Because I won't play easy on you and I won't play nice either,"*I smile like Gin again at you*  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:48 pm

"Well then, maybe next time you enter the office of another captain, you should think twice on how you word things. Anyways, I'll meet with you in my training grounds after I make a quick stop first. Is that ok with you?"  

Captain Taka
Captain

Espada Akira Harribel
Vice Captain

Kawaii Shoujo

9,350 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:52 pm
"Yes that's fine with me but give it all you've got and don't hold back on me okay?"*I say as I shunpo to the training grounds*  
Squad 2 ~ The Punishment and Stealth Force Squad

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff