Welcome to Gaia! ::

♫♬ Eternal Sonata: New Dreams ♫♬

Back to Guilds

Cross the bridge between dreams and reality. 

Tags: Eternal Sonata, roleplay, fantasy, PlayStation 3, Xbox 

Reply ♪ Dimmuendo
♩ Dimmuendo Coliseum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EzrealTheProdigalExplorer

Quotable Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:11 pm
User Image

♫ ~ Vivace ~ ♫
The Wise Martial Artist

Vivace was about to respond, until the brute grabbed them both by the shirt collar. Rhapsody was right, he shouldn't have done that... "Damn it...Let go of me!"

{{O.O.C:}}

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2012 6:23 pm
User Image

Rhapsody
♩ The Flirtatious Thief ♩

The brute dragged the two boys to the stage, and threw them out "OW!" Rhapsody got up and brushed the dust off of himself "Wow, look at all those people. They all came to see a fight." he froze when he saw how big the shadow was on the floor "Oh god..." he slowly turned around. He saw an 8 foot tall hybrid, with horns on his head. The champion was a half-demon? "D-Do you think we could live if we play dead?" he gulped.

Where am I?: Dimmuendo Coliseum, main stage
Who am I with?: Vivace
How am I feeling?: panicky
(Out Of Charm: )

Norway_is_Sexy

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 5:30 am
"May you speak or forever hold your silence..."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
+Caesura the innocent Assassin+

Observant orange eyes carefully watched the match in front of her, turned out her friends were up now. Caesura flinched upon realising the champion was a half demon, and with a seemingly flicker of her 'wand' towards the duo, Vivace and Rhapsody, Caesura shot to strength and agility buffs their way, powering them up as much as she could without being caught. The only thing suggesting magic had been used was a thin layer of dust in the air. Caesura continued to dance.

Out Of Curatives:

"...For silence shall be the last thing you hear."

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:18 pm
User Image

♫ ~ Vivace ~ ♫
The Wise Martial Artist

Vivace stared at the giant half-demon standing before them. They had to face him? The half demon moved his arm, as if he was going to crush Rhapsody, so Vivace rushed forward and grabbed Vivace, pulling him out of the way of the demons hand. "Playing dead will not help us in this situation. We actually have to fight to get out alive."

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Quotable Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:19 pm
User Image

Rhapsody

"No offense, but I kind of don't want to face this behemoth. A bit of information isn't worth our lives." Rhapsody jumped out of the way when the big brute pounded the ground. At this rate, he doubted his knife would even scratch him.

Norway_is_Sexy

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 9:47 am
User Image

♫ ~ Vivace ~ ♫
The Wise Martial Artist

"Well we don't have much of a choice-!" He dodged yet another attack from the demon.

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Quotable Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2012 10:40 am
User Image

Rhapsody

Rhapsody figured if he were to be grasping at the brute's abck, he won't be able to attack him. He jumped the giant hybrid and hung onto his back "Something tells me I've been tricked. I mean, I don't think this guy's smart enought to remember his own name." Insulted, the behemoth jumped back and slammed his back to the ground, crushing the young thief "GAH!"

Norway_is_Sexy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:05 am
User Image

♫ ~ Vivace ~ ♫
The Wise Martial Artist

"Rhapsody!" The Asian male rushed forward, and jumped on the brute's back, just how Rhapsody did. He pulled out his Katana, and slashed at the demons back, causing a giant gash to appear. He managed to run out of the way of a giant rock that the brute threw at him. He sprinted to Rhapsody and knelt beside him, grabbing his hand. "Rhapsody? Are you alright? Can you get up?"

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Quotable Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:22 am
User Image

Rhapsody

Rhapsody was on the gorund, looking like he was in pain "W-Well... I think a rib pierced my lung... But other than that, I'm fine..." he grinned, trying to ease the tension. The giant hybrid moved away from the pair to cover up his wound to stop the bleeding.

Norway_is_Sexy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:31 am
User Image

♫ ~ Vivace ~ ♫
The Wise Martial Artist

"You don't look like you're fine." Vivace noticed that the brute left them so it could tend to his wound, but what would happen after that was done? He would come after them for sure. "W-what are we going to do?" He was starting to get worried. "Should I just go and finish him off?"

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Quotable Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:49 am
User Image

Rhapsody

"Relax, will ya? We hybrids are quick healers. Now listen, all we got to do is beat him. Then, we'll have our answers and we can leave this hellhole." Suddenly, the young thief was grabbed harshly by the hair and pulled up until he was eye to eye with the champion "Owowowow! Not the hair! Let go! damn this hurts!" The giant hybrid got a closer look at Rhapsody "Hmm.... You look familiar... Ah! No way... Other than your blonde hair, you're the spitting image of Tenor. Only he had eyes like that." As he was trying to reach for the giant's hands, Rhapsody just stopped at the mention of the name "T-Tenor? Was that my father's name?" So, it was true, he did know his father.

Norway_is_Sexy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:58 am
User Image

♫ ~ Vivace ~ ♫
The Wise Martial Artist

When the champion grabbed Rhapsody, Vivace got hit by his hand, and was pushed away from them. "Ow..." He slowly looked up and saw the frightening scene before him. As he was slowly standing up, he noticed that the two of them were saying things to each other. He didn't know what they were saying from the distance between them, but he didn't care. He just had to get that guy to let go of Rhapsody. He grabbed his sword and started to run back over to the brute. He was almost there until he saw Rhapsody stop. "Rhapsody!?" Without hesitation, he jumped up and kicked the brute right in the face.

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Quotable Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:08 pm
User Image

Rhapsody

"Yea, Tenor was the only human I got along with. You look so much like him. A tough fighter but still worried about his looks. Hehe." "Wow, you two were friends." Guess he inherited his behavior from him "Uh, first... Could you put me down before I lose all my ahir. And second, could you tell me where I can fi-" Rhapsody was interupted when Vivace kicked the behemoth on the face, causing him to drop the thief and crash to the floor "Ah! I think one of my broken ribs punctured my spleen. Ahh..."

Norway_is_Sexy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:56 pm
User Image

♫ ~ Vivace ~ ♫
The Wise Martial Artist

Vivace quickly made his way over to Rhapsody. "I-I'm sorry! I didn't know that you would get hurt this bad!"

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

Quotable Explorer

7,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:12 pm
User Image

Rhapsody

Rhapsody slowly sat up "Quit whining, I'm fine. The big guy was telling me he knew my father. I was about to ask him if he knew where he was." The giant hybrid approached them "Wow, you really have a strong kick, kid. Come, we can talk somewhere else. Let's just call this match a draw." He picked the two of them up and carried them back into the coliseum, away from the audience. The thief sighed in relief "Thank goodness we won't have to fight now..." "Yea, I would've won... Also, you should tell your friend I could see through his disguise."

Norway_is_Sexy

♪ Dimmuendo

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items