Welcome to Gaia! ::

xXSTOP HACKERSXx

Back to Guilds

this is a guild to stop hackers on gaia >:) 

Tags: hackers, stopping, reporting, chasing, gone 

Reply xXSTOP HACKERSXx
Hello you wonderful people~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x96KomorixSamax
Vice Captain

Invisible Phantom

11,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 3:18 pm
The Michaelis Butler
xKaitoxShionzx
The Michaelis Butler
xKaitoxShionzx
The Michaelis Butler

I'm wondering if it's certain people in cosplay towns that selfishly want the town to themselves, so they lag other people out of the area. It's starting to look that way, anyway. It seems as though it may be. I did notice that a load of final fantasy cosplayers grouped around me and started trolling me by calling me ''Grell''. And sure enough when I ignored them, the bombing started happening. .____.

ik it like a cagetory of kindom hearts ppl are there also zedla cosplays are there as well maybe ppl only want who cosplays as there cosplay in that area but gaia has some places not used why dont they use that area

YES! EXACTLY! So, I'm wondering if those guys are the ones stopping people using that part of town. I've noticed that they all know each other too..so maybe there's a lot of them. I haven't seen any problems with Zelda cosplayers. But the Kingdom Hearts and Final Fantasy cosplayers that hang out there are VERY rude. I'm wondering if they're the problem.

right now were the kindgom hearts is see on 8 barton 001023 is not bothering or anyone they being trolled by other ppl

xD Well, if they weren't so damn rude maybe people would be nice. I really can't stand how horrible they are. If I do go there to join you I'll just be watching. I went to another area in 1023 and there's someone called w0mp causing trouble. Just a warning in case she pops up around you.

sure i join you also i change into my sebestain cosplay as but from ceil in wonderland design with the rabbits ears i still trying to get kaito shion cosplay done soon but the stuff it taking long to find  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:06 pm
The Michaelis Butler
xKaitoxShionzx
The Michaelis Butler
It has come to my attention that there seems to be a problem with towns. There are malicious users who seem to be bombing towns. If some of you have experienced this you know well of the issue.

The chat session can seem normal but suddenly the word ''BOMB'' may be spammed by 1- 3 or more users causing the chat session to crash out towns and your whole internet window. I have noticed a pattern. It seems like the users doing it are spying and then when many people clutter into one area, they do their bombing.

Maybe we should make a new account, as to spy on them and to catch them in the act. If you do go there just watch silently so you can work out the pattern. 8 Barton 1023 seems to be the main target which is why I'm wondering if the people there are doing it to scare others away so that spot in towns is just for them.

8 Barton 1023 is known as cosplay towns and many other cosplays go there to chat and hang out. Let's stop them, shall we? There are other areas that they seem to bomb. But 1023 seems to be a hotspot. If you need the moderator list, give me a shout. <3 Go print screen some killjoys. <33

Hopefully we can sort out these idiots. Give the mods a hand. <3

wait so all the time8barton 1023 been tagerted by hackers or spammers there all the tinme or every few days when it full of people

Towns in general is being scripted. I have a screenshot. This is what they do:

User Image

Then they just crash you all together. It's quite a pain. I've noticed they seem to do in more in the morning, which is UK time for me. Bloody timezones.

hey ive seen these people before....i was actually there but im always behind a tree...when i see trouble i usually try to defend the innocent and drive away the perpetrator  

Link_is_unbeatable
Crew

Greedy Werewolf

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Link_is_unbeatable
Crew

Greedy Werewolf

3,950 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 6:31 pm
hey guys i was just hacked by some retard and im so pissed off that im shaking....his name is TGOD LAST KINGS and he hacked my account and took EVERYTHING and i was hoping if you guys could help me....plz im dont want my stuff back but i just really want him gone  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 04, 2013 2:31 am
Link_is_unbeatable
hey guys i was just hacked by some retard and im so pissed off that im shaking....his name is TGOD LAST KINGS and he hacked my account and took EVERYTHING and i was hoping if you guys could help me....plz im dont want my stuff back but i just really want him gone

emotion_hug  

Baramak

xXSTOP HACKERSXx

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas