Welcome to Gaia! ::

♫♬ Eternal Sonata: New Dreams ♫♬

Back to Guilds

Cross the bridge between dreams and reality. 

Tags: Eternal Sonata, roleplay, fantasy, PlayStation 3, Xbox 

Reply ♫♬ Eternal Sonata: New Dreams ♫♬
Tavern (Chatterbox) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:42 am
Porkcow001
Little Miss English
Porkcow001
Little Miss English

I'll be fine Cappella ^_^

.......ehhhhhhh >.> I Don't like that guy though

Hmmm Capella is like her babysister =w=

He can't do anything to me because he'd ruin relations between kingdoms and the public would be able to see his darker side a little so I doubt he'd risk it, so there's no need for you to worry 3nodding

Besides I can take care of myself.
neutral

I noticed XD
If he finds out that the elder's hurt medley stuff's gonna get real @w@;
Also I'm considering adding a rebellious streak to Medley anyway >w<

I do not doubt that you can take of your self, but i don't want you too go. Plus w-what if he tries to do something bad to you off radar, like know one will know and you disappear

Yep, That’s why I was thinking that the government is a bit corrupt. Like they told Capella to kill people because There God told them to. There using you Capella!

And If he does find out he is defiantly going to have a little chat with them. lol

I'll take my staff and a sword as a precaution, besides that seem's a little far fetched. If anything ever happens to me the Elders will take care of the church, and I doubt anything will- you don't need to protect me ^_^;;

Actually Medley Nocturne's already captured you once <.<;

So? That's Nocturne! It's harder for a prince to do that kind of thing without people knowing..

Stilllllll..... <____<

heh I can see Medley becoming the princess peach in this rp >w<
and yush the 'holy' government is definitely a little corrupt, or at least the holy council is D:  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 10:51 am
Little Miss English
Porkcow001
Little Miss English
Porkcow001
Little Miss English

He can't do anything to me because he'd ruin relations between kingdoms and the public would be able to see his darker side a little so I doubt he'd risk it, so there's no need for you to worry 3nodding

neutral

I noticed XD

I do not doubt that you can take of your self, but i don't want you too go. Plus w-what if he tries to do something bad to you off radar, like know one will know and you disappear

Yep, That’s why I was thinking that the government is a bit corrupt. Like they told Capella to kill people because There God told them to. There using you Capella!

And If he does find out he is defiantly going to have a little chat with them. lol

I'll take my staff and a sword as a precaution, besides that seem's a little far fetched. If anything ever happens to me the Elders will take care of the church, and I doubt anything will- you don't need to protect me ^_^;;

So? That's Nocturne! It's harder for a prince to do that kind of thing without people knowing..

Stilllllll..... <____<

and yush the 'holy' government is definitely a little corrupt, or at least the holy council is D:

You got Caught by that guy!? This is what happens when I'm not here, and it's my job to protect you.

Nikolai and Cepella as Mario and Lugi XD Capella would end up being Lugi lol.

Yep Picked up on that when i read the post about the council hitting Medley my reaction was. "Oh know he didn't"  

CrypticMuffins

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:19 am
Porkcow001
Little Miss English
Porkcow001
Little Miss English
Porkcow001
Little Miss English

neutral

I noticed XD

Stilllllll..... <____<

You got Caught by that guy!? This is what happens when I'm not here, and it's my job to protect you.

Nikolai and Cepella as Mario and Lugi XD Capella would end up being Lugi lol.

Yep Picked up on that when i read the post about the council hitting Medley my reaction was. "Oh know he didn't"

I'm fine now though aren't I? Nikolai helped me ^^ And next time I go out I'll take a sword~

Now we just need a daisy XD

Eh it just got kinda boring having the whole church be all calm- we need some drama dramallama  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:25 am
Little Miss English
I'm fine now though aren't I? Nikolai helped me ^^ And next time I go out I'll take a sword~

Eh it just got kinda boring having the whole church be all calm- we need some drama dramallama

Still not letting you go

just started watching Eternal Sonata Walkthrough It freaking epic >w< I feel so bad for Polka....Q~Q

Good drama is always fun!  

CrypticMuffins

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:35 am
Porkcow001
Little Miss English

Still not letting you go

just started watching Eternal Sonata Walkthrough It freaking epic >w< I feel so bad for Polka....Q~Q

You can't tell me what to do. -.-;

It does sound like a good game :3

And yush drama is awesome biggrin

You know I was surprised at how dramatic my first post in the reopened neinescape guild turned out to be o-o

But if it wasn't slovakia would just end up stealing everyone's wine and getting drunk >w<;;;  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:47 am
Little Miss English
Porkcow001
Little Miss English

Still not letting you go

You know I was surprised at how dramatic my first post in the reopened neinescape guild turned out to be o-o

But if it wasn't slovakia would just end up stealing everyone's wine and getting drunk >w<;;;

........Please stay?

I can't go on neinescape anymore cause of time Q~Q  

CrypticMuffins

-Fizztastic Rain-

Golden Explorer

12,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:49 am
Porkcow001
Little Miss English
Porkcow001
Little Miss English

Still not letting you go

........Please stay?

I can't go on neinescape anymore cause of time Q~Q

No...^^;
Oh that stinks D:
At least you have the other hetalia guilds though =3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:19 pm
Porkcow001

Ooh~ Glad to see you enjoyed the game's walkthrough ^^ It really is a beautiful and unique game. It was game of the month last year, forgot which month though

If you ever plan to get it, I suggest the PS3 version, because you get 2 extra characters in your team. In the Xbox, those two are just NPCs  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

CrypticMuffins

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:26 pm
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Porkcow001

Ooh~ Glad to see you enjoyed the game's walkthrough ^^ It really is a beautiful and unique game. It was game of the month last year, forgot which month though

If you ever plan to get it, I suggest the PS3 version, because you get 2 extra characters in your team. In the Xbox, those two are just NPCs

not really sure which one I'm watching. I'm also wathing it in Japanese, I'm asuming the two NP's are Claves and that other girl that was in love with Jazz. Or March and Slasa

and i wish i could get it, but i lack an Xbox or PS3  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:32 pm
Porkcow001
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Porkcow001

not really sure which one I'm watching. I'm also wathing it in Japanese, I'm asuming the two NP's are Claves and that other girl that was in love with Jazz. Or March and Slasa

nope, you can play Claves and Falsetto. I meant Prince Crescendo and Princess Serenade, those two are pretty strong, especially together.

its a shame, with the upcoming PS4 and Xbox 720, those 2 systems might get a bit cheaper  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

CrypticMuffins

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:40 pm
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Porkcow001
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Porkcow001

nope, you can play Claves and Falsetto. I meant Prince Crescendo and Princess Serenade, those two are pretty strong, especially together.

its a shame, with the upcoming PS4 and Xbox 720, those 2 systems might get a bit cheaper

ah, see havn't made it that far with them, Right now in the one I;m watching We only just met them, talking bout poltics and stuff...All out war...yep.....  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:42 pm
Porkcow001
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Porkcow001
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Porkcow001

ah, see havn't made it that far with them, Right now in the one I;m watching We only just met them, talking bout poltics and stuff...All out war...yep.....

oh, so you haven't gotten to the part where Polka and the others split up.  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

CrypticMuffins

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:48 pm
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Porkcow001
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Porkcow001
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Porkcow001

yep and they all just went inside a mirror........well Polka Slasa Beat, Prince Crescendo and Princess Serenade. Oh and Fredrick =w= I forget he is there somtimes.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:07 pm
Porkcow001
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Porkcow001
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Porkcow001

yep and they all just went inside a mirror........well Polka Slasa Beat, Prince Crescendo and Princess Serenade. Oh and Fredrick =w= I forget he is there somtimes.

lolz xD its funny, Frederich is the dreamer, yet the main characters in the story are Polka, Allegretto and Beat.  

Kitty the Ninja Pikachu
Captain

Kawaii Genius

27,740 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Tree's the Season 100
  • Festive Eye 50

CrypticMuffins

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2012 4:24 pm
Kitty the Ninja Pikachu

lolz xD its funny, Frederich is the dreamer, yet the main characters in the story are Polka, Allegretto and Beat.

Yeah It's like. OMG WAR ON BAROQUE AND FORTE! Then Frederich is just there going. "Lol It's all a dream." Then They All think he is crazy =w=  
♫♬ Eternal Sonata: New Dreams ♫♬

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games