Hi hi~

My name is Ren and I'm a Semi-literate to Advanced Literate Roleplayer! (This in short means I post between 1 to 10 paragraphs or more per post depending on what is provided to me by my partner). I wont shoot you if your spelling or grammar isn't perfect all the time, but I do expect the rules of the guild to be followed (so text talk or anything close to it).

I play yaoi, yuri and straight, but I"m a little weaker when it comes to doing yuri because I'm not as familiar with it. In terms of Yaoi I can play uke, seke or seme, but I have a hard time being a really mean character. Mentally deranged I can do, bi-polar, I can do, straight up crazy evil, if I"m in the mood I can do it, but other than that, I can't have a mean character that has no reason for his mean-ness.

In terms of plots, I'll do basically any type other than Twilight based, D&D based or hardcore dragon stuff. The reasons? I hate Twilight. For the other two, I'm weaker in those fields as I don't know enough about it to be good at it, so I figure it's best to just avoid the disappointment of bad posts.

If you're interested in starting an RP with me, please let meh know~