Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sidekick Academy!

Back to Guilds

guild for Sidekick Academy, a superhero b/c! Or sidekick, if you wanna see it that way... 

Tags: superhero, sidekick, breedables, dc comics, marvel 

Reply Dear Diary [Journals]
{ Rookie } BLADE ☎ Argo Pheeph (Chibi_Kokoro143) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 9:18 am
Entering Sidekick Academy: A New Home
Entry 1

I....I have no words to describe this place. Not only that, I'm tired and it's difficult to write but I want to. Especially the day that I've been through, so I'm going to try as best as I can.

It started out as normal as possible. We were going set out the day for collecting rare gas samples for our Advanced Gastromancy class. It was going fine. My friends, classmates, were having a blast, being able to go on a trip. It's always exciting, at least for me, since I don't know what planet we'll be seeing next.

But something went horribly wrong with our ship. It looked like everything was normal, until the ship started up the alarms and everyone started to panic.

Out teacher told us to hang on tight and I went to my seat and braced myself for the impact.

When I opened my eyes, the first thing I saw was a light blue sky with white fluff in them. Tickling my nose was grass, but what held my attention was the wreckage of our ship.

I tried to get up but I couldn't move. Then to my surprise, a brown and sparkling floofie helped me up. Later on, I found out this is my floofie that the teacher gave us so that they could take care of us. (Named her SOCKs, she seems to like setting up my wardrobe)

I saw that my friends we gathering together behind my teacher and I started to crawl my way over, but then saw my teacher talking to the life forms of this planet. Behind them was the most magnificent building I've ever seen.

Later on, we found out that the place or property they said we landed on was called Sidekick Academy and that we were welcome to stay as long as we need or, if we see fit, live here and train and repair our ship.

Our teacher agreed.

I have to admit, I wouldn't mind staying here. The life forms here, the other students like us, welcomed us with open arms.

The culture is rich, the food is FANTASTIC~, I'm starting to make new friends on this planet. Friends I can see myself spending time with through out my life. The other kids, started to come up with ideas to help us raise currency for repairs on our ship.

A fund raiser called a "Kissing Booth."

I....I also have to admit. One of the girls who go to the school, I...I want to get to know her more. Her name is Anemone or Ane for short. She's very pretty.

But I heard my teacher send a distress call out to Nova Academy as well, and I can't help but feeling sad. I miss my school but I don't want to leave this place so soon either.

Anyways, I think I'll worry about that when the time comes.

Right now, I have to sleep.

Tomorrow, we'll start a tour of the Academy and start classes.

So, good night journal. Cya tomorrow.

P.S. ............I wonder if I'll have any classes with Ane?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:21 am
Timeline: Part 1
Events that happened

October 2011: Halloween Event
-------------------: Mini Event - Kissing Booth Fundraiser
December 2011: Christmas Event

(Not much journal entries here cuz RL and it was a little difficult to get Argo's Quest approved, took awhile)

------------------: Summer Event 2012
October 2012: Halloween Event 2012 - New Students to Sidekick Academy
December 2012: Christmas Event 2012 - New Aliens?!  

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50

Chibi_Kokoro143

Garbage Hoarder

13,875 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Gaian 50