Welcome to Gaia! ::

Epic Roleplay Time!

Back to Guilds

Join up! We have a variety of roleplays for everyone! All different all unique, for everyone, and anyone :) 

Tags: Naruto, Rosario+Vampire, Inuyasha, neko, mythical 

Reply The Epic Roleplay Time Guild!!
Help??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 2:26 pm
Post any questions or concerns right here smile
Thanks guys  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:37 pm
sweatdrop would u be willing to explain this guild in a little more detail soundss cool but im have n trouble understanding the works  

Sir Bladen8

3,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:51 pm
Sir Bladen8
sweatdrop would u be willing to explain this guild in a little more detail soundss cool but im have n trouble understanding the works

well, first you pick a topic of roleplay, they are the subforums of the guild. So say you want to roleplay in the "naruto" topic you click the naruto subforum. Then you create a character and post it in the character skeleton.
After that you're golden and can start to roleplay in the main roleplay area.
if you want to roleplay with just two people you can start a topic in the one on one roleplay subform,  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:49 pm
Ashley on the one in the naruto subform there is a rp i wondered when your gonna start it has a few profiles in it you have like 5 and guen has like 3 is that already in session or what?  

PeachesDarkSide

Cinisia
Captain

Gracious Shapeshifter

7,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 10:52 am
Arwen- Liz taylor
Ashley on the one in the naruto subform there is a rp i wondered when your gonna start it has a few profiles in it you have like 5 and guen has like 3 is that already in session or what?

you must be talking bout the information section. Thats all the information about the actually ;'village hidden in the leaves' roleplay it displays the hokages and NPC'S--> non playable characters. for the village hidden in the leaves roleplay :  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:25 pm
DarkWitch5505
Arwen- Liz taylor

you must be talking bout the information section. Thats all the information about the actually ;'village hidden in the leaves' roleplay it displays the hokages and NPC'S--> non playable characters. for the village hidden in the leaves roleplay :

so basically those palyers in that section aren't rarely played and guen was stupid to but them in there? =P yea that sorta just hits me in the face >.< personal message from her if what i say is true delete those characters immidiately =_=  

PeachesDarkSide

The Epic Roleplay Time Guild!!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff