Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Literate/Semi-Literate Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for roleplayers of literate and semi-literate skill to hang out and roleplay 

Tags: Yaoi, Roleplay, Anime, Real, Literate 

Reply Anime Picture Roleplays
Sensei? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 6:28 am
User Image

Kasai Akuma
Homeroom teacher
Controller of fire
So watch his temper

Kasai knew that his words hadn’t Been what Kuro wanted to hear. He could tell by the growl “Have you finish your project?” He asked, trying to change the subject.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:04 pm
immortalwolfgirl

Kuro Kotai

Kuro nodded, and stood up. He turned the canvas so that Kasai could see, and smiled. The colors blended very well together in his opinion, but he knew that the art teacher would find flaws when he turned it in. But now he only cared about one opinion. “What do you think Kasai?” He asked, smiling at him. “It’s not the best… But I like it.” He looked at the fiery bright flower, and admitted, “The color of it reminds me of you. Since your power is fire. Plus it was the most beautiful color I could think of.” He laughed lightly, and rubbed the back of his head, slightly embarrassed. It was the first time he had ever shown anyone other than his art teacher one of his art works on a canvas.
((OOC: Awesome avi. ijs 3nodding  

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:29 am
User Image

Kasai Akuma
Homeroom teacher
Controller of fire
So watch his temper

Kasai paused when the male pulled away to show him the painting. He was paused by the beauty. He did a wonderful job. He was asked what he thought and he paused. “It’s beautiful.” He said, standing to get a closer look. “Don’t say that. It’s amazing.” He said when the male said it was not his best. He blushed a bit when he started to ramble on about the color of the flower. “You really like my power don’t you?” He said, never tearing his eyes from the canvas.

OCC: Thanks!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 11:05 am
iEatedUrStrawberry
immortalwolfgirl

Kuro Kotai

Kuro smiled at Kasai's words, and replied, "Yes and no... I do like your power, but only because it is yours. Fire suits you... Powerful and bold... The beautiful color of any flame is almost as beautiful as you... Fire can destory and create... The same for you." He began putting his color pencils away and added, "The strong and beautiful flames suit you... For you are both similar."

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:05 pm
User Image

Kasai Akuma
Homeroom teacher
Controller of fire
So watch his temper

Kasai shook his head a bit when he spoke about his power and how it suited him. “I can create huh?” He asked softly not agreeing with him at all. He forced himself not to scoff when he spoke about his flames being beautiful. There weren’t beautiful at all. They were destructive. He rose up rubbed the back of his neck. “I think I should go now…” he said softly. “It’s getting late.” He sounded like he was trying to convince himself.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:13 pm
immortalwolfgirl

Kuro Kotai

Kuro sighed at Kasai's words, and walked behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist. He nuzzled his face into Kasai's shoulder, and said, "It's not that late yet. I don't want you to leave." He gave the older man a kiss on the cheek and smiled. "You could stay a bit longer. And your fire power can keep us warm as we snuggle on the couch and watch movies together." He suggested, and laughed lightly. "Unless you really do want to go. In that case I'll just pout a little and let you leave."  

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 8:25 am
User Image

Kasai Akuma
Homeroom teacher
Controller of fire
So watch his temper

Kuro wrapped his arms around him and held him there, telling him he didn’t want him to go yet. Kuro kissed his cheek and it made him blush a bit. He wanted to cuddle together and stay warm. A movie didn’t sound too bad. He sighed a bit when the male threatened to pout. “That’s childish.” He said. But rubbed the back of his neck a bit. “One movie. But then I’m going home.” He said softly, giving in to the male.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:45 pm
immortalwolfgirl

Kuro Kotai

Kuro smiled and nodded. "I have a bit of a habit of being childish." He took Kasai's hand happily, and lead him towards the living room. "So what shall we watch? I've got just about everything... All the Saw movies, although after how you were scared of the dark I don't think you would want to watch another scary movie... I have Titanic, Magic Mike... Hehe don't ask." He laughed lightly and continued, "Ted, Hop... I could go on forever." He motioned for Kasai to sit on the couch, and asked, "Is there anything you want to watch? I have just about every movie out there." It was clear in his voice he was happy that Kasai was staying for a bit more; he couldn't help but be excited. His stomach had butterflies, and his heart was beating faster than normally, just like everytime he was with Kasai.  

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:35 am
User Image

Kasai Akuma
Homeroom teacher
Controller of fire
So watch his temper

Kasai walked with him when his hand was taken and started to look at the movies he had. He sure had everything. He shook his head when he spoke about the Saw movies. He probably wouldn’t sleep if he watched that. Titanic was sad and he didn’t feel like crying right now. He looked to Kuro as he patted the seat next to him on the couch. Something he wanted to watch? Kasai was found of kid movies. “Do you have ‘How to Train your Dragon’?” He asked.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:23 pm
immortalwolfgirl

Kuro Kotai

Kuro smiled and said, "I don't have that but..." He paused and picked up the TV remote, and pressed a button. The TV lit up, and the screen went blue for a moment, then the words Select Any Movie to Order. He smiled and got comfortable on the couch next to Kasai as he scrolled down the page, and clicked on the movie Kasai wanted to see. He looked at Kasai as the movie started, and said, "I can order any movie I want. It's only good for 24 hours though. Plus it's only $1.99 for each movie." He laughed lightly, and added, "Much cheaper than the DVD." He looked at the screen as previews began playing, "You want to skip these? Or watch them?" He asked, then added, "And I didn't know you liked kid movies... I do to... 'Cept that Sponge Bob stuff... Too weird."  

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:30 pm
User Image

Kasai Akuma
Homeroom teacher
Controller of fire
So watch his temper

Kasai watched as Kuro scrolled through the pay-per-view movies and found the movie he had suggested. “We could have watched one you had instead of buying it. “ He said, but settled into the couch anyways. This was his favorite movie of the year. He was watching the commercials when Kuro spoke. “Oh, We can skip them if you want.” He said with a soft smile. “I don’t like those cartoons they have nowadays but the movies are still entertaining.” He said as his gaze shifted back to the TV.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:12 pm
immortalwolfgirl

Kuro Kotai

Kuro skipped the previews, and scooted closer to Kasai, as he turned his attention to the movie. "Nah. I would have prefered this. You like this movie, and... Well I haven't seen it at all." He smiled, and watched as the movie started, wanting badly to watch the movie that Kasai was fond of.  

iEatedUrStrawberry

Desirable Sex Symbol

7,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200

immortalwolfgirl

Beloved Sweetheart

11,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2012 6:46 am
User Image

Kasai Akuma
Homeroom teacher
Controller of fire
So watch his temper

Kasai looked at Kuro as he got closer and skipped the previews. “You have never seen it?” he asked confused and amazed. “Well, It’s a great movie.” He said, turning back to the TV now that it was starting. His mouth lipped the opening words, proving he had watched this many of times.

Anime Picture Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff