Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:41 pm
User Image
¤ Chokwe vs. Mwana’a’lela ¤
Need info on the prides? Check out the Chokwe and the Mwana pride threads.

Bad blood…
has existed between the Mwana and the Chokwe since their early days. The leaders of both prides once belonged to the same pride and when fate sent them on separate roads a silent rivalry formed between the two. Moses, betraying his family and former pride, came to rule a pride of lions following the ancient beliefs of vamparism, worshiping the night and thriving on the power that flowed through the blood of their enemies. Taban, having exposed Moses’ former master, assisted in guarding their former pride from the tyrant’s advances. He, instead, founded a coalition of warriors from every background who existed to re-arrange the stars and defy fate itself. While the two have yet to come into direct hostile confrontation, it wouldn’t take much to set the two matured prides against one another…

So what’s the plot?
Essentially, we all decided that the best way to get activity and interest in both prides was to start up a nice, healthy rivalry between the two. Rivalries open a lot of potential for plot, in-character drama, and a lot of awesome role playing. The pride owners are all in agreement that we’ll all have a lot of fun with pridal tension between these two and we’d like to see a few new faces! Members of both prides are encouraged to rp with one another, create their own side conflicts, and maybe even spark some forbidden romance. There’s a general ‘central story’ outline but feel free to branch out on your own.

Overview…
User Image
¤ Chokwe ¤
It was another typical day within the seaside territory. With two new litters within the border and strange tidings from a pale lioness just weeks before, security has been a little tight but for the most part, everyone‘s been more or less content. As always, Viktor and Flik have been following up on the cryptic message that was left to them and the rest of the troupe has continued its training.

It was a day like any other when, during a routine shift change, one of the Chisou happened across his fellow scout laying unconscious with bite wounds in his throat. The blood of one of Safi‘s sons peppered the ground. Frantic, the Chisou called for aid and the pride was alerted. Both Moto‘Moyo and his twin, Moto‘shairi have gone missing! The blood coating the ground near the borders has led the pride to assume the worst. Rather than throw themselves into panic, the troupe‘s current leader, Taban will send out a Chisou to investigate.

The Chisou will travel to the Mwana territory, following droplets of blood and scent. He‘ll find one of the twins within the borders, but no sign of Moto‘Shairi… reporting back, Taban will gather the troupe and launch and offensive strike on the Mwana to rescue the remaining cub…

User Image
¤ Mwana’a’lela ¤
Shaitani didn’t really mean any harm… she’s not exactly in her right mind and with her cubs all grown up, she has a lot of free time to herself. In her wandering, she happened upon the twin s playing along the border of the Chokwe territory. Whether or not she knew what she was doing, and the possible outcome of her actions, is unknown. Moto’Moyo was scooped up and happily brought into the Mwana territories. The Mwana, having no idea where the cub came from or why Shaitani had him, decided it was likely in the cub’s best interests not to be left in the paws of the unstable lioness…

?!?
It was all too easy…
A strange rogue over-saw the entire thing from his position along the border. A strange, perhaps deranged lioness, swept into the territory and harmlessly scooped up one of the cubs who had made the unfortunate mistake of playing a little close to the border. Pity. He should have listened to daddy…

Knowing this could create some trouble, just on the foundation of a misunderstanding, Yuber decides to have a little fun. Shortly following the lioness’ disappearance he sweeps into the territory and over-comes the posted guard from behind, knocking him unconscious and leaving telltale bites in the Chisou’s throat. There remaining cub is attacked, viciously, but left clinging to life. Picking up the cub, he trails after the lioness, leaving crimson ‘bread crumbs’ in his wake. Surely a cubnapping would be seen as just a misunderstanding- and what fun would that be? But a murder? That was a call to arms.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:58 pm
Plot Sign-ups:
This is open to anyone within both prides and interested rogues willing to join up with one side or the other. There are roles that we would like to fill so if you have an idea please let us know! We do have a basic guideline for how the plot’s going to run but there’s always the chance that things can change. It will be very open-ended. The first few rp’s will be between the two prides and discovering the situation with the cubs- the Mwana finding a cub in the paws of one of their members and the Chokwe discovering that two of their youths are missing.

► This will lead to a war! So far there are two deaths planned. Be aware that character injury can and will likely happen!
► These two prides are -not- friends. While we encourage future plots between the two, romance at this point in time might be a little difficult to manage.
► Both sides are looking to recruit members. Be sure you read up on both prides before making a final decision, however.
► If you have a pride member that you’d like to work into the plot to fill a plot hole, please let us know!

► A Note for everyone, to keep things 'cannon' and to inspire plots: No Mwana member will be caught out during the day if they can help it, and if they can't, they'll stay as deep in the shadow of their jungle as possible. A superstition drilled into them since birth is the idea that sunlight will harm them. They will only risk it if they are covered in animal skins blessed by their wise-man/woman.

Plot gaps:
Chokwe

◙ We need a Chisou (“scout”) established within the pride to make the discovery at the border. This same Chisou will be the one sent out to look for the cubs. Mbwamwitu will be discovered unconscious with suspicious wounds in his neck and the blood of one of the twins will be found some distance from him. If a Chisou is unavailable, any other member will do!

◙ We’ll need members to volunteer for the assault on the border! These are likely going to be mostly composed of the stars of heaven rather than the stars of earth, but the more gutsy Chi’s are welcome to join in the effort.

Mwana

◙ Pride members! Ideally, there would be some buzz within the pride. Maybe a few recognize the cubs as being one from the Chokwe.

◙ Members to assist with defending against the assault along the border!

◙ More cubs for Shaitani to steal and mix into all the drama! Some giveaways are planned, but we welcome people who want fun plot by letting the crazy lioness take their cub. All cubs will be discovered and taken away from Shai to be raised as vampires alongside her latest litter of cubs and any other bloodlings the pride currently has, cared for by pride nannies and the Queen. Cubs are welcome to be rescued by family or other concerned parties, but we'd love them to stick around and be part of the pride!

◙ Blood-binders to capture/enslave! The pride is very short on them atm.

To join the Chokwe:

[align=center][img]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/Tigryphoness/SOA/gate.gif[/img][/align]
[b]Your character’s name:[/b] (WAS YO NAME?)
[b]Your character’s cert:[/b] (IMG please)
[b]Your character’s rank:[/b] (Member rank or rogue)
[b]What role you’d like to play:[/b] (Joining rogue, star of heaven assisting with the assault, etc.)
[b]Any plot ideas?[/b] (What would you like to see happen on your end?)
[b]Limitations to your character:[/b] (Severe injury, death, minor injury, capture, etc.)

To join the Mwana:

[align=center][img]http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e284/Tigryphoness/SOA/MwanaBullet.jpg[/img][/align]
[b]Your character’s name:[/b] (WAS YO NAME?)
[b]Your character’s cert:[/b] (IMG please)
[b]Your character’s rank:[/b] (Member rank or rogue)
[b]What role you’d like to play:[/b] (Joining rogue, defending pride member, etc.)
[b]Any plot ideas?[/b] (What would you like to see happen on your end?)
[b]Limitations to your character:[/b] (Severe injury, death, minor injury, capture, etc.)

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:23 pm
Involved Characters:
So far…

Note! Even if you voiced an interest in the secret plot thread, please post here so we can add you to this list/add your role/add your image/see if you’re still interested. I’ll leave this open for a week and we can get started!

User Image

User Image
► “Keep it together everyone…”
Taban is the current leader of the Chokwe. He’s young and firey but he knows how to direct his energy well enough and his ears have always been open to the advice of those around him. Until it’s confirmed that a cub has been taken into enemy territory, he won’t allow any action against the Mwana…

User Image
► “I’m sure they’re alright…” “They’d better be.”
Gremio and Safi are the parents to the twins. Both are a little older and both have been hoping to have a family of their own for so long. The disappearance of their two sons has driven both into the border between worry and outrage.

User Image
► “I was just curious!”
Poor Moyo. It was kind of his idea to go to the border in the first place. Rumors of a pale lioness and cryptic messages!? Come on, how could he resist that? Now he’s being swept away by some crazy lady to heavens knows where…

User Image
► “…someone help me….Moto…”
Shairi gets the short end of the stick on this one. First Moyo vanishes, now he’s being attacked by some psycho with the eye of a demon. He’s hurt, confused, and terrified. He’s not even sure if he’ll live to see another sunrise… he should have listened to his father.

User Image
► “Why can’t I go!?”
Liu is the younger brother of the twins and… the oddball of the family. When his brothers went to the border he was told to stay behind and ‘keep guard’. In otherwords- he wasn’t invited to the fun. Now the twins are gone and everyone’s upset. Maybe he can help?

User Image
► “They’ve gone too far…”
Jowy is one of the more ambitious members of the troupe. He really only confides in his companion, Riou. He’s a terror on the battlefield through his speed and cunning. The disappearance of the cubs is unfortunate…but maybe this is his chance to prove himself. If open war is waged, someone else could get hurt. Perhaps he needs to take matters into his own hands.

User Image
► "Wait... we have to think about this!"
Riou is Jowy's best friend and he shares a seer-sight with the young hybrid. Both are attached to the hip and, if seperated for too long, they begin to physically suffer through their shared sight. He and Jowy agree that something has to be done but... Jowy's acting strangely.

User Image
"I'll take a look..."
The Chisou who finds the youngin'. Kinnison has this thing where he finds wounded cubs/younglings it seems. He is also one of the more advanced Chisou, and is an excellent spotter. Almost like as if he had the thumbs for a bow, he'd have a dead shot.

User Image
"Come at me boy!"
Well. Breeding to a vampire would be absurd. Her father(Viktor) despises them, and Brunhild was raised by him.. So that's out. As his eldest child, she has gained his strength, sheer size and speed. She stands at the natural height of a male, in which is quite large for a female.
She will not bend down to a male, and nor will she another female. Brun is well built, and has been created to fight in the image of her father. Born in war, with war tapped into her blood. When not in a battle; this female watches and makes sure her father isn't climbing a wall and making bear-like calls to the enemy. So battle-rps are totally in the stars for this big lady.
For those who are willing to join Chokwe as a rogue, this female is very well rounded to those in the troupe. She will not shy to those wanting to test their strength.

User Image
"I'll run until my paws won't carry me anymore..."
Well, for character build. Saikon's a sweety. And I don't think he's built for any romances outside of his father's pride. However, if a Vampire needed out.. Or if a Rogue where to join that caught his attentions he'd probably be all cute. A definite shoulder to lean on.
But his work comes first. He's a runner; and a fast one. As a seer he can also see insights to messages he must relay. He's got an eidetic memory as well, and will never trip or forget a word.
His mother's blessed him with a better air-capacity then most cheetahs, and with the strength of a lion he can run in a faster spurt then many cheetahs. Sadly, his lion attributes don't go further then that or his mane.

User Image
"Let me see those wounds."
Barsia is quiet and shy. He's also quite small for a Lion, and isn't much of a fighter at all.
However, as a caretaker he will take on a need to defend his friends and family. He was founded by Kinnison, a lonely cub without parents. Kinnison gave him a home and a leopard to call father.
If he were to leave the pride it would be much more into the future, but not on the plate at this time at all.

He is open for breeding plots, but I think he needs a bit of character work. I am open to plots pertaining to this boy <3.

User Image
► “Let’s do this!”
Zuberi is going to bat for his hyena-family. Of the bone-crushers, he’s probably the most laid back.

User Image
► “I will lend you my strength!”
Karnelia will be joining during this conflict!

User Image
► “Bother bother bother…”
She will be joining and keeping an eye on the cubbins!

User Image
► “Let me join this fight!”
Taichi will not be joining any side after the conflict, but he’ll lend his strength to the Chokwe.

User Image
► “Traitor!!!”
Krishna will be joining to get revenge on his treacherous twin.

User Image
► “Fate has brought us here…”
Leknaat will not be participating in this conflict. Rather, she’s going to try to reason with both sides.

User Image
► “YOU DEVILS!!!!
Viktor has a long, bloody history involving vampires and has thrown himself into his battle screaming and roaring. Of the chokwe, he’ll be the most determined to get vampire blood on his paws.

User Image
”I got your back, Viktor!”
Ahh Flik. The other half of the Fliktor bromance. Where Viktor goes in battle, Flik won’t be far behind. He’s the brains of the outfit anyway. If Viktor runs off on his own there might be trouble…

User Image
► “Forbidden love? Anyone need some…special healing?”
Rufio. Master of inappropriate timing with inappropriate advances. He’ll be fighting along with his brother but he’s easily distracted by a pretty face. Very. Very easily distracted…..no really Nerp wants some babies by the end of this.

User Image
► “Where’s your honor?!”
Rhoy is a rogue who’s lived a difficult life. He left his family’s home pride in an attempt to find excitement for himself and found only starvation and strife. The Chokwe’s given him a chance to prove himself.

User Image
► “Mii mii mii!”
”In the name of the stars, I will punish you!”
The lost prince of a pride along the sea, Lazlo has no memory of his early cub hood. He’s known little more than betrayal and pain but he continues to fight for what he feels is right.

User Image
► “Face the barbarian from the sands!”
Ferid is looking to turn his life around. Formally a firekin lord, he’s a behemoth of a lion with a violent temper when provoked. He has no personal vendetta against the vampires per say, but he’s looking for a noble cause to join.

User Image
► “Time to leave a legacy.”
Gin has had a long, hard life. The Chokwe gave her a place to belong, a cause to fight for, and a place to raise a new family with her mate. During the battle, her mate Nyak will go missing, assumed dead, and Gin will likely meet a warrior’s death…

User Image
► “For my family’s honor!”
Kohaku has an anger management problem…and he may lose it during the battle when his parents fall. He’ll need someone to help contain his wrath.

User Image
► “I don’t know if I’m strong enough…”
Utsuki may not participate until the tail end of the event. He’s been injured recently and is taking refuge in the Dawnwalkers, but he may return only to find his family at war.

User Image
►"Come my fellows, let's not hesitate!"
Awani'Shairi is a fearless warrior and a fairly new member of the Chokwe. She's eager to prove herself and earn her place among the stars of heaven. She also has adopted cubs of her own to look after so there's a good deal of empathy towards the grieving parents...

User Image
►"A fight?"
A passing rogue that kind of walks into the conflict. She's not a combatant but she feels that she can be of use as a caretaker or a healer of some sort. She may choose to join the Chokwe after the plot but that's all up to fate.

User Image
►"What's going on here?"
This boy's an innocent bystander but he's willing to join with the Chokwe for the sake of rescusing any missing cubs and watching over them while the troupe marches out to war.

User Image
►"Be careful!!!"
He's not exactly a combatant, but he's worried sick about his family.

User Image
► "I have to hope..."
Kirkis will be playing a somewhat minor role. When the Chokwe storm into the Mwana to retrieve the cubs, Kirkis will be there essentially to run the cubs back to the Chokwe territory and cover the retreat of his comrades.

31 Chokwe Participants
21 Combatants, 10 Non-combatants  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:25 pm
Involved Characters
So far...

User Image

User Image
►"I just miss my babies..."
Shaitani is crazy as a march hare. Her memory is very short and her moods swing from high to low in the blink of the eye. Its possible she has multiple personalities as she's displayed a sniveling innocence and a blood-thirsty murderer. She has a habit, like a stray cat, of coming up pregnant, but her cubs are always taken away from her for their own good. This is a big reason as to why she ended up with the Chokwe cub... sensing the loss of all her former cubs, she is trying to fill the void by stealing this one.

User Image
► “Let the blood flow…”
Toshiro will be defending his pride!

User Image
► “Let’s play a little game…”
Loki will be posing as a warrior coming in to assist the Chokwe…and switch sides at an inopportune moment.

User Image
► “This is my pride…”
Rakshasas will be defending his pride!

User Image
► “You won’t see me coming…”
Her mother might have stated this fight, but she’s determined to defend her territory regardless! Her familiar will be assisting her in the battle.

User Image
► “How dare you!”
Valile is the queen of the vampire pride, she’s going to defend her members to the end…

(--Img pending---)
► “I will defend my family’s honor!”
May be romancing someone within the chaos of the plot!

(--Img Pending--)
► “This is my pride…”
One of the royals of the vampire pride, she will be defending her family’s honor!

User Image
► "I will protect my family."
A member of the demon pride, half of her family are vampires. As a guard she'll be close to the border and will jump in to help out her family.

User Image
►"Where am I?"
Viklay will be among the cubs kidnapped and taken to the Mwana. He, along with his sister, were taken from a smaller pride with an affinity for the blood as well so the ways of the vampires aren't as strange to them. He may or may not return with his father, Viktor, to the Chokwe following the metaplot.

User Image
►"What's going on!?"
Viktorka is Viklay's sister and will be cubnapped along with him and taken into the Mwana. She will be rescued by her father, Viktor, and will join the Chokwe following the plot.

User Image
►"To defend our neighbors is to defend ourselves!"
Umarth will be joining the fight on the vampire's side. Her pride shares borders with the Mwana and a threat to the borders of their neighbors is a threat to her pride.She won't be leaving her pride, but she'll fight regardless.

User Image
►"We shouldn't be fighting..."
Ammemet will be trying to quell the fighting in any way she can, acting as a peace keeper between the two prides. She may even try to find a little romance on the other side of the battlefield to prove that love conquers all.

User Image
►"On your command..."
Liderc is a soldier at heart. HIs focus is the battle and defending his pride. Even romance will not sway him...or so he thinks.

User Image
►"It's mine, you have no business touching it!"
He shares some of his mother's insanity and will be defending the pride tooth and claw if need be. He may also attempt to take advantage of females on the other side of the conflict to shake things up a bit.

User Image
►"Fools..."
Not the most sane individual but a clever one regardless. Using his wit, he's joining the fight to protect his pride.

User Image
►"I'll stand with you..."
He feels endebted to Enikil and thus, will be joining his side during battle. He's not a bad guy, just in the wrong place at the wrong time. He may even take to one of the ladies during all this...

16 Mwana Participants
13 Combatants, 3 Non-combatants  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:27 pm
Involved Characters
So far...

?!?

User Image
► "How can we make this more interesting...?"
Yuber is... well Yuber. He's a psychopath with an eternal bloodlust and an adoration for chaos. He saw an opportunity and he decided to dip his paws into it. Why? No reason. There's going to be bloodshed and chaos. Is there a better reason?

User Image
► "What nonsense is this?!" "We should do something..."
A former vampire herself, Sierra was the harbringer of this situation. She's not a seer, but she has an exceptional ability to make educated predictions based on her knowledge and experience. She likely will not involve herself with the conflict, but she may observe it from a distance. Nash, on the other hand, is a bleeding heart. He hates seeing the two prides going at eachother's throats (and yes he's a fan of terrible puns) like this. If he and Sierra can get along, how come they can't?

User Image
► “Love and war…”
What inspires more than a war? The drama, the conflict, the heros, the villians! He’s really only here to observe and get a good story out of it.

User Image
►"A rivalry begins..."
Anka is yet another god who's attention the conflict has gained. Since this could be the beginning of a rivalry, a war, or perhaps a strange alliance, the goddess has come to over-see the conflict.

User Image

►"Show me your courage, mortals."
Mutes is the god of courage so a conflict is the perfect oppertunity for him to arrive. He'll be watching for the most part but if any one individual calls out for a boost to courage he may give a helping paw.

User Image
►"I got five bones on the big guy."
Xavier's another godly onlooker drawn by the conflict between the two prides. He may, if anything, cause trouble for both sides.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:04 pm
Kay we're open. XDD  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Saint Vis

Timid Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:30 pm
User Image

Your character’s name: Kinnison
Your character’s cert: User Image
Your character’s rank: Chisou
What role you’d like to play: The Chisou who finds the youngin'. Kinnison has this thing where he finds wounded cubs/younglings it seems. He is also one of the more advanced Chisou, and is an excellent spotter. Almost like as if he had the thumbs for a bow, he'd have a dead shot.
Any plot ideas?I would love him to be the Chisou who is in on finding the brother Yuber has. Kinnison is a slight blank slate, so I am willing for a little plottage. However, I do not picture him ever going with someone against nature. There will not be vampire x Kinnison unless the vamp wanted out and into Chokwe. I could see him Flinging but only if the vampire was willing to give Kinnison all the cubs. :>;. He's a well-rounded and very nature-righteous kind of boy. The act of drinking one's blood is rather creepy in his opinion. However he is willing to help those who have an ear to the Earth.
Also, he will never leave Chokwe.
Limitations to your character: No death at all. I wouldn't want him to get severely injured either. However, if there are injuries to be had, he will take to them.

User Image

Your character’s name: Brunhild
Your character’s rank: Tenei (Warrior)
What role you’d like to play: Battle-Goddess wink . She'll be there by her brethern's side
Any plot ideas? Well. Breeding to a vampire would be absurd. Her father(Viktor) despises them, and Brunhild was raised by him.. So that's out. As his eldest child, she has gained his strength, sheer size and speed. She stands at the natural height of a male, in which is quite large for a female.
She will not bend down to a male, and nor will she another female. Brun is well built, and has been created to fight in the image of her father. Born in war, with war tapped into her blood. When not in a battle; this female watches and makes sure her father isn't climbing a wall and making bear-like calls to the enemy. So battle-rps are totally in the stars for this big lady.
For those who are willing to join Chokwe as a rogue, this female is very well rounded to those in the troupe. She will not shy to those wanting to test their strength.
Limitations to your character: No death, if she is severely injured she'll have to someday heal. And if she doesn't kill those she's been injured by; she'll be watching their every move and ensuring a revenge. Even if this means death to the one who put her in the crippled place.
The thought of crippling her severely would be hard; this female will not fall easily. (COME AT HER, BRO!)

User Image

Your character’s name: Saikon
Your character’s rank: Tensoku (Messanger)
What role you’d like to play: He could be a message-carrier for Taban :>. He will also stand to fight where he needs to. He fights with more strategy behind his strikes.
Any plot ideas? Well, for character build. Saikon's a sweety. And I don't think he's built for any romances outside of his father's pride. However, if a Vampire needed out.. Or if a Rogue where to join that caught his attentions he'd probably be all cute. A definite shoulder to lean on.
But his work comes first. He's a runner; and a fast one. As a seer he can also see insights to messages he must relay. He's got an eidetic memory as well, and will never trip or forget a word.
His mother's blessed him with a better air-capacity then most cheetahs, and with the strength of a lion he can run in a faster spurt then many cheetahs. Sadly, his lion attributes don't go further then that or his mane.
I WOULD love him to meet cubs or something on his way smile . If you need a poppy for anyone, Saikon was bred to be a dad. Even if he can't give his father by-blood kittens; he'll definitely take on some adoptions. But nonetheless this doesn't need to be the plotting-window for that time.
Limitations to your character: No death or severe injury. However Injury does happen and will be welcome if there is a good reason behind it.

User Image

Your character’s name: Barsia
Your character’s rank: Chihi (Healer)
What role you’d like to play: A caretaker if someone is injured smile !
Any plot ideas? Barsia is quiet and shy. He's also quite small for a Lion, and isn't much of a fighter at all.
However, as a caretaker he will take on a need to defend his friends and family. He was founded by Kinnison, a lonely cub without parents. Kinnison gave him a home and a leopard to call father.
If he were to leave the pride it would be much more into the future, but not on the plate at this time at all.

He is open for breeding plots, but I think he needs a bit of character work. I am open to plots pertaining to this boy <3.
Limitations to your character: No death.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:40 pm
exclaim Updated to here!  

Thalion

Conservative Seeker

Andranis

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:56 pm
User Image

Your character’s name: Zuberi (And Zabarau'moyo!)
Your character’s rank: Tenei
What role you’d like to play: Star of Heaven joining the assault
Any plot ideas? Not a whole lot, actually xD Besides him possibly breaking some bones ~
Limitations to your character: Severe injury (No death!)

User Image

Your character’s name: Karneila
Your character’s rank: Tenei
What role you’d like to play: Joining Rogue/Star of Heaven joining the assault
Any plot ideas? This could be her JRP! And she'd be HAPPY to kick some vampire tail!
Limitations to your character: Minor injury (No death)

User Image

Your character’s name: Angulia'vicheko
Your character’s rank: Chihi(heeheheheeee ~ )
What role you’d like to play: Joining Rogue/Star of Earth worried about the cubbins! She'd be going along if only to carry the missing cub home! And avoid getting her butt kicked by something xD
Any plot ideas? Annoying the vampires with her incessant questions and botherbotherbotherbotherbotherbotherbotherbother ~
Limitations to your character: Minor injury, capture (No death!)

User Image

Your character’s name: Taichi
Your character’s rank: Rogue
What role you’d like to play: Assisting rogue
Any plot ideas? He's simply got a vindetta against a single vampire(Toshiro), so he'd be willing to help in his attempt to kill the vampire.
Limitations to your character: Severe injury (No death)

User Image

Your character’s name: Krishna
What role you’d like to play: Joining rogue! (IDK what rank he'd have xd ; )
Any plot ideas? Disinheartened by his brother's betrayal, Krishna will join the Chokwe for a time to be close to Loki and try to get him to repent for his ways. He's also a seer, so that could be of help!
Limitations to your character: Minor injury (No death or capture!)

User Image

Your character’s name: Toshiro
Your character’s rank: Verlos
What role you’d like to play: Defending pride member
Any plot ideas? He's good at menacing... And killing. He's done it twice already
Limitations to your character: Minor injury (He will die, but at Tai's paws!)

User Image

Your character’s name: Loki
What role you’d like to play: Joining Rogue (Verlos)
Any plot ideas? Loki harbors a cruel streak very much like his great-grandfather's(Toshiro). He'd be very willing to join the vampires and menace them(After making like he's joining amid the Chokwe, and then likely hurt someone and switch sides)
Limitations to your character: Minor injury (No death or capture!)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:50 pm
User Image

Your character’s name: Rakshasas
Your character’s rank: Verlos
What role you’d like to play: Defending pride member
Any plot ideas? Anything needed. Seducing. Conniving.
Limitations to your character: Death, severe injury. Perhaps blinded in one eye?  

Split Personality

Feline Wife

5,500 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 12:41 am
I'll pop my characters in later, but yay, things!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:06 am
I want to have my girl whos joining the Vampires to be in this. I need a JRP first though. She had a litter but I haven't gotten them certed since I wanted them to be born IC in the Vampies 8D  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:17 am
Buffy_the_Bloody
I want to have my girl whos joining the Vampires to be in this. I need a JRP first though. She had a litter but I haven't gotten them certed since I wanted them to be born IC in the Vampies 8D

Hit me up! =3 I'm always up for rp with Shai. xD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:23 am
Bluefire Dragonz

Oh awesome! Is that considered a JRP if she's not King or Queen?

If it is, YES. I'd LOVE a JRP so bad. I need to post these babies for certing before their owners throttle me hahaha  

Buffy_the_Bloody

Tipsy Bloodsucker

10,100 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Whimsical Blue

Mythical Shapeshifter

27,765 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:30 am
Buffy_the_Bloody

Oh awesome! Is that considered a JRP if she's not King or Queen?

If it is, YES. I'd LOVE a JRP so bad. I need to post these babies for certing before their owners throttle me hahaha

Yes, it counts! It says differently in the subforum, but all that info hasn't been updated since the rule changed to allow jrps from any lion in the pride, rather than with one of the ruling characters. xD

Do you wanna start it for me?  
[OOC] Plot Recruitment Threads [OOC]

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces