Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Fate of an Alternate Seireitei

Back to Guilds

This is a Bleach role-play guild about the existence of a Seireitei that exists in an alternate universe, where everything is different. 

Tags: Anime, Bleach, role-plays, Soul Society, Seireitei 

Reply The Alternate Seireitei
Getting Started

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 9:46 pm
Hello, this is a message from your guild captain. Thank you all for joining this guild. To get started, everyone will have to submit a fully completed character profile to me personally. Do NOT post them in this forum, they will be deleted if you do. Send your profiles using the following outline:

Soul Reaper Appearance:

Full Name:

Nickname:

Appearance Age:

Actual Age:

Date of Birth:

Date of Death:

Ethnicity:

Species:

Sexual Orientation:

Height:

Weight:

Division:

Seat/Rank:

Shinigami Uniform Changes:

Scars/Tattoos:

Reiatsu Color:

Hollow Mask:

Zanpakuto Name:

Zanpakuto Spirit:

Release Command:

Shikai Appearance:

Shikai Ability/Attacks:

Bankai Name:

Bankai Appearance:

Bankai Ability/ Attacks:

Extra Abilities/Skills:

Extra Weapon(s) or Items:

Personality:

Hobbies:

Social Skills:

Favorite Food:

Favorite Drink:

Least Favorite Food:

Dislikes:

Hates:

Relatives:

Biography Before Death:

Biography After Death:

sorry about the length.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:56 pm
If any of you want any high up seats, then just pm me your profiles and which squads you want and whichever seat your aiming for and I will get on it right away. One thing I can say, though, is that Squads 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13 are definitely taken already. This squad plans on having up to 15 squads that are all still based on the specialties of the original Seireitei, so you know what to expect with each squad. When sending me your profiles, please use the profile guideline above. If your character doesn't have any hollowfication powers, then that is ok, it's not required to have them, just delete the spot asking for a hollow mask image on your copy of the profile outline.

I hope to see some amazing characters being produced. smile

And one more note, when we get things going, their will be a mandatory Captains and Lieutenants meeting every month or so unless informed otherwise, which all Captains and Lieutenants will be informed of on the date ahead of time, so know what you're in for when you sign up for positions. Also each squad only gets a total of 5 seated positions under Lieutenant:
3rd seat,
4th seat,
5th seat,
6th seat,
and 7th seat,
so that way the squads are all equal in forces and guidelines  

Captain Taka
Captain

Captain Taka
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:17 pm
ATTENTION ALL GUILD MEMBERS!! The following is a list of the 15 Court Guard Squads with their individual specialties, and the members who have asked for captainship. The names of each member who has asked for a captainship is listed behind which squad they wish to be captain of. Any squad without a member's name after it has no one asking for the squad. The names that are in parenthesis are the ones that are not yet finalized, so, any member who hasn't yet asked for a captainship can still get one, even in a squad that has someone asking for them. The member who actually gets the squad will be determined with comparison of profiles as well as a battle between the desiring members' characters. Some of you also haven't submitted a complete profile to me, and the ones who haven't are clearly marked with what they have submitted. I urge you all to keep asking me if you want any captainships.

Squad 1 ~ The Flash Squad - Son Takahani and Kronos2017
Squad 2 ~The Punishment and Stealth Force Squad - Son Takahani
Squad 3 ~Tactics and Swordsmanship -
Squad 4 ~ Recovery and Healing -
Squad 5 ~ The Kido Corps. -
Squad 6 ~ Reinforcements -
Squad 7 ~ Sereitei Diplomacy -
Squad 8 ~ Investigation Bureau -
Squad 9 ~ Arts & Cultural -
Squad 10 -
Squad 11 ~ The Combat Squad -
Squad 12 ~ Bureau of Research and Development -