View Results

duelingdinos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:57 pm
babygirlygirl
duelingdinos
xXxSuperduckxXx
duelingdinos
xXxSuperduckxXx
some one might aswell buy all the tickets, and donate 50g to you, our people want BIG prizes, or items
alright... if a bigger prize is what you want then i'll get started on one... i just gotta figure out about how many tickets i could sell... and such... prices and prizes, etc...
That's good to hear
after all of this complaining you'd better buy some freakin tickets toO!

Well I think your lotto is fine. I mean, this is still a small guild. If it was one of those huge ones right now you could never sell the tickets. But when the bigger one comes, don't worry because I'll buy tickets again just to help out. And Superduck, please do stop complaining.

exactly... i didnt want to start out too big... i'm gonna grow with them and see how far it will go ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 3:18 pm
Jakalope Rules
Well people who host lottos usually get to have a small portion of the whole total. Just wait until this guild has 10 000 posts (i have something planned for then) wink
A surprise? I love surprises ^^  

11th Lieutenant Yachiru

duelingdinos

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:39 pm
xHaruno Sakurax
Jakalope Rules
Well people who host lottos usually get to have a small portion of the whole total. Just wait until this guild has 10 000 posts (i have something planned for then) wink
A surprise? I love surprises ^^
surpises are the best... i've got a suprise for the guild... but i need more gold to get there... any help would be great ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:54 pm
I'm participating in your lil raffle, will it be canceled if there aren't enough people involved?And if it's canceled will I get my money back?  

amaya_animoto
Crew

duelingdinos

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 11:39 pm
amaya_animoto
I'm participating in your lil raffle, will it be canceled if there aren't enough people involved?And if it's canceled will I get my money back?
the lotto won't be cancelled... though if the raffle doesnt do well enough i may cancel it... and in the event that it gets canceled all ticket money will be refunded! ^_^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 6:34 pm
Is this thread ok to delete?  

Jakalope Rules
Captain

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

duelingdinos

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:49 pm
um... sure i guess... hey wait... instead of deleting them lets make a recycling bin for all the threads we dont use but still might wanna read from time to time ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:36 am
I might concider that...  

Jakalope Rules
Captain

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

duelingdinos

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:35 pm
we could have a recycling bin forum... and people can read the past discussions we've all had... and then if they really want they can post something and start the discussion up again (i'd be more than willing to move the threads back and forth... hell i'm on here enough... it wont be a problem ^_^)  
PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 3:45 pm
Is this thread still needed, or can i delete it?  

Jakalope Rules
Captain

4,950 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
spriteandapplepie rolled 1 10-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-10)

spriteandapplepie

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Fri May 12, 2006 10:20 pm
wait... i wanna try to cast ressurect on this thread... if i get between a 3-6 it stays alive ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 12:33 am
...I think your thread has gone the way of the dinosaurs...  

Cataera

spriteandapplepie

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2006 3:10 am
dinosaurs will never die!!!  
Entertainment

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items