Reply Kitten's Dating Service
Male looking for serious relationship 18+

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashala Vasluvian

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 7:29 pm
Okay before you judge, yes I have applied myself to trying to find love in real life and everytime has been met with crushing defeat so I figured I would push for an online relationship.

I am looking for a serious relationship as the title claims, what Im looking for in a girl is someone who can be herself, funny, HONEST, open, cute (not in the sense of looks but over all i.e. cute personality : D). I've have nothing against race so relax! : ] visual communication is a must such as Skype and texting. It's also a good way to quickly root out the weirdos >.> You know who you are you 45 year olds... -__-;; disgusting. But other than that I'm really looking for someone unique and special.

For myself I'm not that shy over messaging but visually im a nervous wreck. I'm a lover of Asian cultures as I'm minoring in Asian Studies and I hope to teach in Japan. I love K-Pop, sushi, kimchi, most asian foods. I love to write, be it novel or just for fun. Music is my life stream. I'm a gamer but, I tend to play RPG's and RTS's as they are thinking games. : 3 If there is more please message me! Im on daily to check so I hope to get some PM's!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:10 am
Ashala Vasluvian
Okay before you judge, yes I have applied myself to trying to find love in real life and everytime has been met with crushing defeat so I figured I would push for an online relationship.

I am looking for a serious relationship as the title claims, what Im looking for in a girl is someone who can be herself, funny, HONEST, open, cute (not in the sense of looks but over all i.e. cute personality : D). I've have nothing against race so relax! : ] visual communication is a must such as Skype and texting. It's also a good way to quickly root out the weirdos >.> You know who you are you 45 year olds... -__-;; disgusting. But other than that I'm really looking for someone unique and special.

For myself I'm not that shy over messaging but visually im a nervous wreck. I'm a lover of Asian cultures as I'm minoring in Asian Studies and I hope to teach in Japan. I love K-Pop, sushi, kimchi, most asian foods. I love to write, be it novel or just for fun. Music is my life stream. I'm a gamer but, I tend to play RPG's and RTS's as they are thinking games. : 3 If there is more please message me! Im on daily to check so I hope to get some PM's!

hello smile  

Wonderwoman19

Kitten's Dating Service

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces