Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:20 pm
so i herd u liek wildkatz...

[PRP]

who: ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~'s Vlassis & Anrea's Nephrite.
where: SOME.. S-SOMEWHERE... UH.. WITH... SNOW? THERE'S ALSO A MOUNTAIN LION, BECAUSE... REASONS. YES.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:15 am

User ImageVlassis hadn't left his tribe in a while. A long, long, long while. How long? Well... er, he honestly couldn't remember the last time he had wandered away from the Yukon Gang. However, straying away from home wasn't a thought that had ever really crossed his mind. But working? His duties? Raising a kid? Getting s**t done? Those thoughts were always on his mind. Vlassis was a hard worker, eyes set on getting things done, and he would continue to work and work and work until the day he dropped dead.

...And, if it hadn't been for his ridiculous younger brother, he would have continued to work like usual.

"'You need to relax, brother!' He said.." Vlassis grumbled out as he made his way through the woods, ears flicked back. "'You need to get away from the tribe and explore a little!' He said..." The male slowed his walk down to a full stop, nails digging into the snow below. "'It'll be fun, trust me! Wandering around is a blast!' G33k said..." He sucked in a slow breath, eyes shutting tight as he released a hiss. The hiss was short, sharp, and... angry. Frustrated, even. "Fun? Fun? 'Deities... That damn brother of mine is an idiot sometimes, I swear."

He had no clue as to where he currently was, he was tired of walking without direction, and he had absolutely nothing important to do.

"Oh, I'm having a blast, really. This is the most fun I've had in years." Vlassis snarled out, words laced heavily with sarcasm as he spoke to himself.

This little trip away from home was not fun.

[Hey, BUTTFAIS Rea. Let's do this. :I <3]

~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
Crew

RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas