Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]
[PRP] I'm here now... So now what?(K'visha and Fura)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ileatea

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:39 am
User Image

Sitting next to the lake already having done her hunting for the day K'visha was relaxing just thinking about her decision to come here and her place in the pride. She liked being here with her pad as well as staying in one place rather than wandering around the rouge lands. She was rather fond of this spot by the lake already finding it relaxing. She would sit there as she waited for Imarogbe to be finished with what he had to do that day.

She looked over the water her blue eyes reflecting the stillness of the water in the lake. they had chosen a nice den as she had enjoyed meeting Ima's family. She was still a bit tired from her hunt however so she stayed where she was instead of returning to the den. She would return once she had finished relaxing her sandy colored body still cooling off from her running. She still wished to meet someone new here she really didn't have much of anyone to speak to as of yet when Ima was off on his own. It was starting to get a bit lonely when he was gone now that she thought on it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 8:30 pm
User Image

It was strange, no longer having cubs around the den. The boys had gone off to find their own banu, and at least one of her girls had found herself a Pad. Life was settling back down to a soft murmur in relation to the wonderful chaos it had been when the den was full of bodies. It made her wonder firstly if Nav would have cubs with either of his other two banu, but moreso whether he might be interested in more cubs with her. Their litter had been so handsome/beautiful! Their colors and traits had blended wonderfully into a new generation for the pride.

Life was good. Today was not her day to hunt, though she took her turn as often as the other two banu. She might be beybanu, but she did not use this as an excuse to be lazy. Besides, that would only make one chubby, and clouds only knew how Nav would react to her then! No, she preferred to stay active, busy, and healthy, most especially for his sake.

Musing on these thoughts, Fura strolled along the lake shore. At first sight of the other lioness, she thought to simply pass by, but as she drew closer, she changed her mind. It was always nice to make a new friend, and this was definitely not someone she'd met before. Perhaps a rogue banu? She chuffed a greeting when she was close enough. "Good afternoon! The water is beautiful on a sunny day such as this, isn't it?" She cast a smile over the glittering water.

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Ileatea

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:18 pm
K'visha was a bit surprised when the other lioness came up to her. She was not entirely used to having others around her there was not very much that she knew about this life other thank staying with her pad and taking care of the cubs and anyother banu he would happen to collect. Seeing this blue lioness walking up to her she smiled politely at the greeting and stood to greet the other back. She had never seen a lion with such coloring before but then again she had never seen much in the way of other lions.

"Ahh yes it is nice today, the water looks quite pretty today, so inviting and warm in the sunlight reflecting it perfectly." The other lioness seemed nice enough to her the greeting quite friendly. Perhaps she would be able to be friends with this lioness. It would be nice to have friends here. She had never really had any before, Just having Ima was nice enough for her but a friend... That would mean quite alot to her. She would wait for the other ot introduce herself first as was polite or so she had been told.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:03 am
She noted the subtle signs of a lioness who was out of her element. She nodded her head to herself before speaking again. "I am Furaha'hini, Beybanu to Nav'hian." She then broke the formality of the greeting by grinning, whiskers swept back, and winking at the other female. "But I prefer just to be called Fura." She gave the lioness a long, speculative look. "The rules and etiquette seem very confining and strange to a rogue." She nodded her head again, her expression rueful.

"When I first came here, I wanted nothing to do with any of it. I'd been brought here against my will. But I have come to love my Pad and my home. I can't imagine living any other life now." She kept her tale short and sweet, figuring the other could ask if she wanted to know more about what happened. She hoped offering a portion of her own history would help ease the banu into sharing some of herself and her situation.

Talencia

Blessed Friend

Ileatea

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:25 am
Kivisha let out a sigh of relief as the other lioness dropped the formalities, though she would return the formalities that she had received it was a good way to practice and get used to greeting others. "I am K'visha, Beybanu to Imarogbe." She was making K'visha feel relaxed around her it helped her a lot actually. She smiled slightly more shy around the other female than she normally waas. "They seem very strange to me yes, but I am trying to do my best."

Hearing the other speak of her time when she first came here made her glad that Ima had given her a choice to say no although she had said yes to him. Ima was very kind to her compared to what some of the other males she had seen around. She had certainly managed to get lucky getting who she had. "Imarogbe was kind and gave me the choice of coming here with him. I suppose you could say I fell for him rather quickly. I guess I was lucky."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2012 5:17 pm
Fura smiled gently on the younger lioness. "Indeed, it does sound like you are one of the lucky ones." Her eyes defocused as she thought back, as well as thought on others she now knew of. "Though Nav brought me back with violence, he never raised a paw to me again, and has been willing, if reluctantly at first, to form a good relationship with me." She refocused on K'visha, face sober. "Many other pads are not so gentle, and not so willing." She gave a soft but deep breath, in-out, then smiled again. "But you and I are the lucky ones. What do you think of the pride, now that you are here and settling in?"

She stretched out more comfortably on the sun-warmed ground, looking up at the brown lioness. "Were you from a pride?" she added thoughtfully. That could sometimes make the transition even more difficult. Much like many of the females raised here would find it difficult to live in a pride that relied heavily on females for fighting or guarding. It was an interesting thought, but thankfully not one they'd have to worry about. They were safe and sheltered from the rest of the mad world, or so she thought.

Talencia

Blessed Friend

[IC] Abandoned Forest [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces