Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Dark Carnival Guild : It's A Juggalo World

Back to Guilds

Tags: Juggalo, Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, KottonMouth Kings, Dark Carnival 

Reply Welcome To The Big Top
50% Hatchetgear Sale, Might Death Pop Release Date, Etc.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mr Mercurial

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 4:36 pm
http://www.insaneclownposse.com/icp2010/#

The sale begins at NOON TODAY, JUGGALO DAY, Friday, February 17th! It will run until 11:59PM EST Saturday, February 18th

8/14/12 The Might Death Pop

The 2012 Gathering of the Juggalos will be returning to our home away from home in CAVE-IN-ROCK, IL! We will be returning to the grounds from August 8th until August 12th. Do you realize what this means!? WE HAVE ADDED AN ADDITIONAL DAY TO THE GATHERING OF THE JUGGALOS!

It’s ********’ ON, ‘Los and ‘Lettes! Tickets for Hatchet Attacks on May 26th in Farmington, NM at McGee Park go on sale THIS FRIDAY, February 17th at 10:00AM SHARP! Be ready and get your s**t early so you can save an extra $10 by ordering before 11:59PM EST Sunday, February 19th! It’s your Juggalo Day hook-up all weekend long for the one and only… HATCHET ATTACKS!

Don’t forget, ‘Los and ‘Lettes! We’re countin’ down to MARCH 20th and the release of the Insane Clown Posse’s New Year’s Eve Ninja Party DVD like it’s December 31st, 2011 all over again! We’re taking all of the flavor of ICP’s New Year’s Eve Ninja Party and packing it onto one disc for you to enjoy again and again!

The day is here, ‘Los and ‘Lettes! JUGGALO DAY IS UPON US! This is the day where Ninjas ******** will celebrate being a Juggalo and Juggalette! In Detroit we will be celebrating Juggalo Day with ICP’s Juggalo Day Fowling Party at The Fowling Warehouse beginning tonight at 10:00PM EST (check the tour page for full details)! But we want EVERYONE, EVERYWHERE to get their ********’ party on! It doesn’t matter where you live! Gather up your homies and do it up big!

Because it’s Juggalo Day we here at Psychopathic Records have decided we are going to release a FURY of BIG ********’ DEALS AND NEWS TODAY! You aren’t even going to be able to PREDICT the s**t we have planned for you! So, make sure you keep checking back today as we are going to be unleashing BIG s**t ALL DAY LONG FOR YOU, THE JUGGALOS AND JUGGALETTES!

HAPPY ********’ JUGGALO DAY, Y’ALL!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:29 am
The massive sale for Juggalo Day set new records for Hatchet Gear as far as sales went... However it's been reported and mentioned by alot of juggalos that there's a massive delay in orders coming to their homes. One person told me last night that he's been waiting 6 months for an order to come in. Well in an update Psychopathic's Official Facebook posted this:

Quote:
Psychopathic Records FB: Due to the large volume of orders we received during the Juggalo Day sale and due to the fact that Monday the 20th was a holiday, the warehouse is backed up on shipping orders. Please be assured that we are working as fast as we can to get orders out the door, but it may take a few extra days for your order to ship. We are sending out tracking numbers as fast as we get them, so please don't panic if you haven't received one yet. You will receive your tracking number as soon as your order ships.

MCL
Hillary

That should clear the air for the moment but it's still noted people are still pissed. But at least we all know the answer. I didn't order anything as you read in my letter about how I spent my Juggalo Day in this weeks edition of The Hatchet Harold. It was a blast for me tho. MCL.  

KillaMo187

5,900 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Generous 100

Mr Mercurial

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:05 pm
I didn't read your letter xp

Hatchetgear's service has always sucked.  
Welcome To The Big Top

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games