Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jiti

Tiny Animal

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:42 pm
User ImageUser Image

"Mimi... Mimi... you want to go outside? Mimi get up..." my dad said. My mom woke up and got out of bed to check on her. "...she's dead" he said to her. My mom shouted, "No no no it can't be, it can't be!" She shook her, trying to revive her, telling her to wake up. Mimi, laying on her side, lifeless, dark tongue out, eyes closed. This all happen as I got inside my parents bedroom just to see Mimi.

I cried.

I'm so used to coming home expecting Mimi to be there welcoming me back with a wagging tail and bright eyes, it's hard not seeing her there anymore. My little brother cried when he came home from school. He felt that awful feeling too.

I cried with him.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:49 pm
That's horrible!!!  

vampireneko57

Vampiric Neko

Lovely Lolita Love

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:08 pm
I'm so sorry for your loss, Jiti... No one should have to go through that, but unfortunately, it's a part of life.

Though I know that it may not happen in any near future, I hope that you feel better and that your family does too. I'm sure that Mimi had a long, wonderful life with you and your family, and I'm certain that she's in doggy heaven waiting for you.

*Hugs tight* I'm so sorry Jiti cry  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:39 pm
Lovely Lolita Love
I'm so sorry for your loss, Jiti... No one should have to go through that, but unfortunately, it's a part of life.

Though I know that it may not happen in any near future, I hope that you feel better and that your family does too. I'm sure that Mimi had a long, wonderful life with you and your family, and I'm certain that she's in doggy heaven waiting for you.

Thanks. /hugs sad
It just happen out of the blue, I didn't expect her to pass away so soon. I wish she stayed for one more year. sad  

Jiti

Tiny Animal

Cowgirl-with-heart

Friendly Nerd

5,650 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:22 pm
awe, I'm sorry sad it sounds as though she went in her sleep, that is a good thing, can't go more peaceful than that. she was a real cutie.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 4:14 am
im so sorry. at least she went peacefully in her sleep.

*hug*  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200

Jiti

Tiny Animal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:45 pm
Cowgirl-with-heart

Shanna66

I felt that she suffered a little though, because she had a seizure two days before she died. After that seizure, she was weak and tired. sad

But she lived for 14 years and had a good life with a loving family. Thanks. heart  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:53 pm
Jiti
Lovely Lolita Love

Thanks. /hugs sad
It just happen out of the blue, I didn't expect her to pass away so soon. I wish she stayed for one more year. sad
I've been through pet deaths in my life,I had two hamsters and a gninea pig.So your'e not the only one,I have experience it sad  

MC scarlet96

Jiti

Tiny Animal

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:15 pm
MC scarlet96
Jiti
Lovely Lolita Love

Thanks. /hugs sad
I've been through pet deaths in my life,I had two hamsters and a gninea pig.So your'e not the only one,I have experience it sad

How did you cope with the heartache? sad  
Rainbow Bridge

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff