Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Convention Forum
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:20 pm
Say a little about yourself, (example) 2 to 5 of your favorite animes, age, hobbies, favorite foods, real name and such
If you want to add more that is ok, if you don't feel comfortable saying a lot that is fine too  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 2:23 pm
My real name is Mario, I am 21 years old, male. I live in SoCal.
I draw and I play fighting video games such as Blaz Blue and Arcana Hearts
I enjoy watching Konjiki no Gash Bell and Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
I love all sorts of food, whether its spicy or sweet I don't like sour stuff much. I am a Yugioh player. I live in the state of California,city of Los Angeles.

You can find me on facebook, my email is blackrosedragon41@yahoo.com if any of you do decide to add me on facebook please let me know that you are from the guild and let me know your username, this way I won't reject it.  

Extreme Cuddler
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

smithers456

Captain

Friendly Explorer

9,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:13 pm
Hello everyone, I'm Ron Cauvin.

My Online Alias is Smithers456. You can find pages with the same ID on ACParadise and Cosplay.com. One of my favorite hobbies is photography and I have a lot of fun taking pictures of other Cosplayers. Check out my albums at Cosplay.com.

Naruto and Tsubasa are two of my favorite Animes. I'm exploring the Anime world by looking at many other series. So far I have Cosplayed a Lt Commander from the original Star Trek series, a Cleric from D & D, and Syaoran from Tsubasa.

I collect Yu-Gi-Oh! cards but I don't have anyone to challenge my decks with. Other interests include Fantasy, Science (Especially Earth Science), Science Fiction, and hiking.

Being 48 years old I have experienced a lot in life so far. I use to go to Star Trek cons all of the time. They are pretty much gone now. I'm open to talking with anyone through messages. I have a growing interest in Role Playing and Cosplay in general. Check out my Guild in my signature.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:56 pm
Ello, you can call me Katt. Here are 10 things about me:
1. I love anime/manga
2. I listen to K-pop and J-rock
3. I also am a big fan on rock, pop, and r&b music.
4. I draw manga
5. I like spicy food but I'm not the type that goes all out, I usually eat Shin Ramen and spicy cheetos.
6. I love to watch movies that either involve comedy, action, romance or drama.
7. I watch shoujo anime, but can watch shounen.
8. My favorite animes currently are Seiken no Blacksmith and Toaru Kagaku no Railgun.
9. I love to play video games.
10. I love sports  

EmofreakToT

Wheezing Fatcat

6,500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chocobofan4

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:38 pm
Hi there! I'm Madelaine, but my friends call me Pixie, so you can do the same!
I enjoy drawing and photography, and video games as well.

Anime-wise, I really like...well a lot? I get attached really easily so it's hard for me to chose ;__;
I enjoy K-POP and peanut butter, two really fantastic things.
Recently I've gotten into playing Yu-Gi-Oh, though I'm not very good!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 7:51 pm
Hi!
My name is Meagan. I'm 27, live in the midwest and work in the Horticulture industry. I have a crazy passion for creating costumes and cosplaying. I have (so far!) cosplayed as Meg (Burst Angel), Fai (Tsubasa), The Queen of Hearts (Disney style - before the new movie came out) and Soi Fon (Bleach). I have also done a couple of original designs - Colonial Vampire, Blue EGL Pirate and Steampunk Medic.
If you are an aspiring cosplayer, I'd love to chat and share tips.
If you are a master cosplayer or prop creator, PLEASE contact me. I'd love to rack your brain. X3  

Cosplay Ninja Meg

Dapper Capitalist

6,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50

0_w o l f i e_0

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 8:14 pm
Hai. c:
I'm Wolfie, but most of my friends call me Net.
I'm twenty years old and live in Canada.
I haven't done much cosplay-wise in awhile, but I'm hopefully getting back into it soon, and doing all the cosplays I wanted to do a few years back, but never had the chance. The last one I did was Agito/Akito from Air Gear. It was super awesome.

Anyways, anime wise, I don't know if I can pick a favorite. Bleach and Elfin Lied come to mind when I have the think of favorites.
I like video games, I'm a gamer chick. I really want to cosplay Roxas from Kingdom Hearts II or Ventus from Birth by Sleep - and maybe a few other Final Fantasy/Kingdom Hearts characters in there somewhere.

Uhm.
I like other suff, you can reach me on here for the most part if you wanna chat.
I'll give out Facebook and all the other junk later; I would prefer to know people first. xD
<3!!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:27 am
:salutes:

Hi, I'm Rachel, but I'll also answer to Cindy, Howi, and surprisingly Trunks. You can also find me on deviantart.com under the user name ayamari-no-goshi.

I'm a huge dbz fanatic, but I also watch/read (cause I'm a manga person) YuYu Hakusho, Bleach, Blue Exorcist, etc. It's easier to look at it as if it's shonen, I'll probably watch it.

Hmm... Let's see... the 4 greatest (current) passions I have in life are: 1) collecting weapons 2) collecting dbz parafanilia 3) rock music 4) suriving college

As for cosplays... I've currently done Android 17 (dbz), Nara Shikamaru (Naruto), Roy Mustang (FMA), Olette (Kingdom Hearts 2), Light Yagami (Death Note), Maya Fey (Phoenix Wright), Li Sayoarn (Tsubasa), Yuffie (FFVII), and my personal favorite, Mirai no Trunks (dbz)...... I feel like I'm missing one,......  

Son Goshi-kun

Distinct Hunter

Aerinderia

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:41 pm
I am Sam. I am a hardcore cosplayer. I am 19, married, and i have a little girl. Right now my favorite anime is the brs anime. I love lolita and false beauty. I guess that's it...  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:26 am
Hi my name is Trissa, I'm 20 and love to cosplay.
Some anime I like are Sailor Moon, Higurashi, Chobits, Bleach (Manga mostly, I hardly read it though)
I sew, I make my cosplay myself (though I can't do most of my props just yet)
I like to cook too. Fave foods are slow cooked ribs, fresh fruit smoothies and orange chicken.

I don't really know what else to say. xD
If you go to A-Kon PM me. wink  

oTrissa

7,850 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Friendly 100
  • First step to fame 200

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 12:34 am
Names Natsu, I'm 25 I'd cosplay if I could (Should have something soon i hope). I like InuYasha, FMA, Bleach, and Helsing. I draw my own character for Roleplaying, and for my stories. From what I just said before I enjoy RPing and writing as well. I'm on facebook I use my Star Wars name so happy hunting. ^^  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:56 am
/waves
Hey everyone!
My name is Emily. I'm eighteen & I live is SoCal. My favorite anime are Gurren Lagann, & Naruto.
I enjoy reading fanfiction, playing with my many cats, and procrastinating about everything.
I only really attend Anime Expo, so if you're going you might see me there. ;]

Z e b r a F e t u s

Wheezing Fatcat

6,375 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200

lilith_loituma

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:59 pm
Hello~ My name is Eunice. I'm 18 years old surviving her first year in college. I have a knack for drawing and I usually read manga (since watching takes up too much time). Junji Ito's mangas are currently my favorites along with Detective Conan. If any of you want to contact me, feel free to look up my deviantart or tumblr (I go by the same username). Nice to meet you all c:  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 4:53 pm
Hi! biggrin

My name is Ashley. I'm 26 and live near Atlanta. I'm more into manga nowadays, but I love DBZ, Blue Exorcist, Sailor Moon, and Soul Eater, among others.

Aside from anime/manga, I like video games (especially Pokémon), reading, drawing, and J-rock. :3

Hooseki

Sparkly Cat

8,775 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

FatalCosplays

Timid Vampire

10,175 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:53 pm
Hello ~

My name is Lauren, I'm 17 turning 18 incredibly soon and I live in southern California. Personally, I'm not too into anime but I do find myself watching it every once and a while. Puella Magi Madoka Magica and Descendants of Darkness are the only two I've really even watched more than once and enjoyed them. I'm definitely more of a gamer and I'm absolutely in love with Resident Evil, Silent Hill, and Fatal Frame.

The conventions I've been to are in my signature but this year, I'm going to Comic Con so if you're going or if you just want to talk, don't hesitate to pm me or note me on DA. c:

Convention Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff