Welcome to Gaia! ::

//e.x.t.r.a.s.e.n.s.o.r.y //g.u.i.l.d

Back to Guilds

Tags: Roleplay, Breedables, Pokemon 

Reply RP Plotting/Recruitment
Extrasensory Classifieds! (AKA Matchmaker headquarters) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:56 pm
Does your pokemon want to hear the patter of little feet but doesn't have a mate? Or perhaps you're a pokemon breeder and looking for just the right match to produce some beautiful offspring? Well, you've come to the right place! Browse through the prospective matches here and see if one of them is right for you!

In other words, this thread is for finding pokemon mates.

How to use:
-Either post the requested information below, or look through the listings and see if there's one you like.
-Post as much or as little as you like of the info in the form below. I tried to think of things that would be useful to people looking for matches. If you think of something else that might be relevant, add it in!
-Post a new form for each pokemon, to make it easier for people to look through them. You can post all your pokemon in one post or put them in separate posts, whichever works for you. As long as they each have their own clear listing.
-Please cross out or delete the listing once your pokemon has a match. This is to make it easier for people to know which pokemon are still available. If you end up looking for a new match for that same pokemon later, just uncross or repost the listing.
-Please contact people outside of this thread, so that the only posts are for the listings. Similarly, if you have any questions or comments about anything, send them outside of this thread.

Useful info form:
[b]Image:[/b] (cert or uncert. if the uncert is much larger than a cert, please post a thumbnail or a link so that the page doesn't get stretched)
[b]Pokemon's name:[/b] (if there's no cert)
[b]Gender:[/b] (if there's no cert)
[b]Egg group(s):[/b]
[b]Is the trainer a breeder?:[/b]
[b]Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?:[/b]
[b]Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?:[/b] (Does the trainer want a certain species? Do they want shinies/color variations only? Is the pokemon looking for someone that can make them laugh? etc.)
[b]How would you like people to contact you about matches?:[/b] (PM, in the Extrasensory thread, etc.)
[b]Anything else?:[/b]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:07 pm
User Image
Egg group(s): Flying/Water 3
Is the trainer a breeder?: yes
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: Either
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: Arissa wants to specialize in shinies and/or pokemon with unusual variations, but will consider pokemon with especially attractive markings. She will only breed Kishin with Flying-group pokemon (No Tentacools will breed with her darling!)
How would you like people to contact you about matches?: PM, in the shop, or by IM if you have my username

User Image
Egg group(s): Flying/Fairy
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: one-time only
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: Arissa wants to specialize in shinies and/or pokemon with unusual variations, but will consider pokemon with especially attractive markings. She specializes in Flying-type pokemon.
How would you like people to contact you about matches?: PM or in the main shop thread

User Image
Egg group(s): Flying/Dragon
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: one-time only
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: Arissa wants to specialize in shinies and/or pokemon with unusual variations, but will consider pokemon with especially attractive markings. She specializes in Flying-type pokemon.
How would you like people to contact you about matches?: PM or in the main shop thread

User Image
Egg group(s): Dragon/Water 1

User Image
Egg group(s): Flying/Dragon (yes those are her egg groups, not just her elements XD)
Is the trainer a breeder?: no
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: either, though since she and her trainer travel almost all of the time, a one-time breeding would be more likely
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: nope
How would you like people to contact you about matches?: PM, in the thread, or IM if you have my username

User Image
Egg group(s): Field
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: either, though since he and his trainer travel almost all of the time, a one-time breeding would be more likely
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: nope
How would you like people to contact you about matches?: PM, in the thread, or IM if you have my username

User Image
Egg group(s): Water 1/Field
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: either
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: N/A
How would you like people to contact you about matches?: PM or in the shop thread

User Image
Egg group(s): Flying
How would you like people to contact you about matches?: PM or in the shop thread
Anything else?: most often found around Katarina, but could wander

User Image
Egg group(s): Monster/Grass
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: one-time
Anything else?: this would be OOC, he's travels constantly and is with his trainer constantly, so wouldn't really have time to meet a mate, unless perhaps said mate is wild

User Image
Egg group(s): Monster, Water 1

User Image
Egg group(s): Water 2, Dragon
How would you like people to contact you about matches?: or in the main shop thread

User Image
Egg group(s): Humanshape
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: either, though if a relationship forms it will likely be behind his trainer's back, since he's tricksy like that
Anything else?: Sableye is not templated yet, so any babies would all be the female's species.

User Image
Egg group(s): Amorphous

User Image
Egg group(s): Monster

User Image

User Image
Egg group(s): No Eggs
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: Since she's a Legendary, she can only breed with a male Mew or a Ditto.

User Image

User Image
Egg group(s): Flying

User Image
Egg group(s): Bug

User Image

User Image

mewrose
Crew

Devoted Librarian

44,865 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Master Librarian 500

Bluedemonwolf

Darling Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 8:35 pm
Image: X
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: either really. Vincent really does care one way or another about having a permanent mate.
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: Growlithes or Arcanines preferred.
How would you like people to contact you about matches?: PM, quote me in thread
Anything else?: Growlithe army must be formed!

Image: X
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: either, Socks is liable to challenge anyone who tries to get close to her though. >>
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: Pretty males. Socks likes to see her guys with some sort of shininess to them. (So either shiny dominant or recessive)
How would you like people to contact you about matches?: PM, quote me in thread.
Working something out with her.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:11 pm
Image:
User Image
Pokemon's name: Menkar.
Egg group(s): Water 3.
Is the trainer a breeder?: Nope.
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: One-time only and it'd have to be OoC.
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: Just something different~ Another water Pokeon in a plus, since I'm searching mainly for water types for Cetus. :3
How would you like people to contact you about matches?: PM, quote, or even IM (please PM me for my AIM s/n if you want to chat via messenger).

Image:
User Image
Pokemon's name: Mira.
Egg group(s): Field/Fairy.
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: I'm fine with either. Though timid, Mira is notorious for having flings. : D
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: Not really.

Image:
User Image
Pokemon's name: Schemali.
Egg group(s): Field.
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: Either is fine.
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: Other feline Pokemon please~. Would love to breed her with a Meowth or other cat Pokemon.

Image:
User Image
Pokemon's name: Deneb Algenubi.
Egg group(s): Flying.
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: As always, I'm fine with flings. But due to IC reasons, Al won't really have a fling unless it is OoC. So I'm looking for a more developed relationship when it comes to him.
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: Only birdesque Pokemon please!

Image:
User Image
Egg group(s): Field? I think.
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: EBBA WANTS LURVE (and yes, love sorta-kinda exists in flings, so I'm fine with either).
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: U HAS 2 B HUMAN GURL AN PURTY. Oh, and any hoofed quadrupeds are fine.  

radish
Crew

Tiny Creature

DJ SnowKat

Anxious Shapeshifter

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 9:15 pm
http://i1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb329/DJSnowKat/Extrasensory/Kwatoko.png
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: we would need RP either way since hes only in his first stage, but i dont care if they part ways later. He and his trainer are not accustomed to staying in one place for very long.
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: shinies or color variations would be loved. But otherwise i have no real preferences
How would you like people to contact you about matches?: PM please~

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 3:00 pm
Image: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v314/SpectralDagger/Certed/BouncyMilotic.jpg
Egg group(s): Water 1, Dragon
Is the trainer a breeder?: Nope
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: Either is good though I might not have as much time for RPs
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: Partners in the dragon egg group would be awesome but I'm not terribly picky.
How would you like people to contact you about matches?: PM
Anything else?: Nada
Taken

Image: x
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: Either is good though I might not have as much time for RPs
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: I'm not terribly picky...
Anything else?: She's shiny recessive!
Might be trying something

Image: x
Pokemon's name: Kelvin
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: Some interesting markings to make up for Kelvin's lack of them? Not too terribly picky.
Anything else?: She's shiny!
Trying something with her too  

Bouncy_Pineapple

Friendly Friend

Tristam Lockhart

Shameless Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:53 pm
Image: User Image
Pokemon's name: Nishant
Egg group(s): Human like(or shaped)
Is the trainer a breeder?: Yes
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: I am not picky! Either one is good
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: Perferly a dark-type, but I am pretty much open to anything
Anything else?: Sableyes aren't templated yet, so any breeding with him will be defaulted to your pokemon's species.

Image:
Pokemon's name: Cooper
Egg group(s): Frield
Is the trainer a breeder?: No
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: Either One is fine with me
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: I am open to anything
Anything else?: Cooper is a bit of a child-minded...so..don't look too worry if he freaks out at the "sudden" appearances of eggs.

Image:
Pokemon's name: Manticore
Egg group(s): Fairy and Field
Is the trainer a breeder?: Yes
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: One time breeding
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: only Dark-type pokemon or pikachu/raichu or Pachirisus. However, if you really want a breeding with Manticore with a different type of pokemon that doesn't fall on either one of those two selections, you are welcome to defend you case of why she should be breeding with your pogey.
Anything else?: She is a Pikachirisu, a hybrid pokemon, that doesn't mean the children will be hybirds. There is probably a chance, but this is a non-rped fling breeding, so is very very LOW
Taken  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:56 pm
Egg group(s): Field / Fairy
Is the trainer a breeder?: Nope.
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: One-time Deal
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: Nah.
Anything else?: Due to my inability to think of why Jeanne would have a fling given how shy she is, it'll likely be an OOC deal.

Qixel
Crew

Adorable Trickster

Snowbelle Thundara

Moonlight Hunter

23,990 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:32 pm
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: one time fling
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: Nothing to special, maybe another kitty but anything is good
How would you like people to contact you about matches?: PM please
Anything else?: um...nope, nothin else  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:39 am
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: one time
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: UNIQUENESS
How would you like people to contact you about matches?: PM preferred
Anything else?: preferably doglike pokemon  

Riffler

Handsome Shapeshifter

radish
Crew

Tiny Creature

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:01 pm
Pokemon's name: Deneb Kaitos.
Egg group(s): Water 1/Dragon (Dominant: Shiny, Recessive: Color Variation).
Is the trainer a breeder?: No.
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: Either is fine. However, flings are exclusively OoC. I am looking for a DK to have a relationship with another Pokemon.
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: Not really. I'd rather you try your luck and roleplay out something if you want to be DK's only mate (he's a focused Milotic who will only life-mate with his chosen partner). Otherwise, I'm always looking for fling partners for compatible water Pokemon except for Feebas/Milotics, Tentacools/Cruels, or any other Water type I already own. :3
How would you like people to contact you about matches?: PM please.
Anything else?: Newp~  
PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 2:37 pm
Pokemon's name: Zebo
Are you looking for an RPed relationship or just a one-time breeding?: Zebo is more the type for flings, but RP'd relationships are fine too
Is the pokemon/trainer looking for anything special in a match?: Shinies are always good, but Zebo is ready for any pretty lady. wink
How would you like people to contact you about matches?: PM me or quote me in the thread
Anything else?: If you want to have your pokemon breed with Zebo, please let me know what plans you have, if any, for the babies, as well as whether you want the breeding to be IC or OOC.  

Renekai

RP Plotting/Recruitment

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces