Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trinity Castle

Back to Guilds

You're invited to a mysterious castle, rumored to house Mistresses, Masters and Pets... Do you dare enter? 

Tags: Roleplaying, Mistress, Master, Slave, Pets 

Reply Main Forum
Suggestions Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Keleios Faith
Captain

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 3:02 pm
Since we are a growing guild, and I want everyone to know that the Captain and Vice-Captains, do listen...

So, if you decide that you would like a specific area for the guild, whether it be a stable, or a music room, please, feel free to post the idea here, and we'll discuss it, and that doesn't mean just us mods will, we'll talk it out with you, and find out more of what you'd like to see before we decide for sure... If there's multiple ideas up, we'll make a poll and take votes!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 3:23 pm

Dwarven Vow # 14

I would like to purpose a library!
A library would be a wonderful place for mages, scorers, witches, (etc... etc...) to have a quite place (other then their room(s)) to study magic or other material. Also anyone would be able to check out a book to read on a variety of subjects. We as RPs could share links (like wiki-pages, information, or even just the cover's picture) to books we've already read and would like our character to read, or just as another spot for some nerdy RP.

I would probably go under the "Main Levels of the Castle," but a library "Outside the Castle" would be fine too. I guess. cat_whee

Even a small star shines in the darkness.

Katlin-chan

Smitten Kitten

Keleios Faith
Captain

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:28 pm
Katlin-chan

First of all, I love your posting format, but my oh my that is alot of color code work! Heheheh... And as to your suggestion, I don't think that one needs a vote, I'll talk to the other mods and we'll probably have it up by the middle of next week, if that long. I'm working until Wednesday is the only reason it could take that long...

Thanks for the suggestion darling!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 7:36 pm
Keleios Faith

Dwarven Vow # 14

Well thank you very much. I enjoy making my posts a little fun. It's really not all that hard for me (I cheat with tektek rainbow thing lol).

And I'm very excited! I'm glad I could help! <3

Even a small star shines in the darkness.

Katlin-chan

Smitten Kitten

ScarletLady0523

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 11:55 am
User Image

I propose a laundry room whether is newer or older with wash bins. ^_^

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:48 pm
ScarletLady0523

I second this motion! Lenwe needs a place to do the vamps' laundry sweatdrop

Azaurmyth

Devoted Reveler

ScarletLady0523

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:50 pm
Azaurmyth

lolz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 10:19 pm
Other than Lenwe doing laundry for the vampires...

Which, guys... Fully staffed castle, there's people for everything, regardless of what it may be....

What reasons do I have for putting in a laundry room, if I may ask. The dance studio was key to a character, which is why I put it in place.

The laundry room, theoretically exists somewhere already, otherwise Amaranthe would never have clean clothing, but think from my perspective, how is it going to further the stories within the guild?

Keleios Faith
Captain

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

ScarletLady0523

7,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 9:41 pm
Keleios Faith
Other than Lenwe doing laundry for the vampires...

Which, guys... Fully staffed castle, there's people for everything, regardless of what it may be....

What reasons do I have for putting in a laundry room, if I may ask. The dance studio was key to a character, which is why I put it in place.

The laundry room, theoretically exists somewhere already, otherwise Amaranthe would never have clean clothing, but think from my perspective, how is it going to further the stories within the guild?

*is laughing as she types this* You know, we could be wash women/men standing around gabbing while doing our clothes. LOLz. >_< I never thought about the fact that there's servants and such for just about everything under the sun and then some outside of everyone else. Mah bad! *bows to her* wink Just forget about it. biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:34 pm
ScarletLady0523

*is laughing as she types this* You know, we could be wash women/men standing around gabbing while doing our clothes. LOLz. >_< I never thought about the fact that there's servants and such for just about everything under the sun and then some outside of everyone else. Mah bad! *bows to her* wink Just forget about it. biggrin

Oh gods above... The images in my head now... And yup, Trinity Castle is fully staffed -chuckles- If you want Milano cookies, there's a person for that ((Well... a butler/maid will do it)) xD

Keleios Faith
Captain

Beloved Hunter

7,400 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Wall Street 200

kitten of dreams13

Timid Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:22 pm
How about throwing a ball/masquerade event to allow all to join together where masters/mistresses can meet all kinds of different slaves.  
PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:56 pm
salix213
How about throwing a ball/masquerade event to allow all to join together where masters/mistresses can meet all kinds of different slaves.

Funny you should mention that. x3 You actually just missed our first one, the Alice in Wonderland event. We are going to try to do seasonal ones, if all goes well I believe our next will be sometime before July. :3

En-Faye
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

30,300 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Nerd 50

Lord Alan Kinoki

Genius

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 3:33 pm
I'd like to suggest two things.

First: An indoor Dojo. Something simple where people could go to train. If you wanted to be extremely fiscal about it, have two. One for Masters/Mistresses and one for slaves.

Second: An outdoor Arena for fighting events. Again. Nothing fancy. Just something where two people can beat the crap out of each other.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:32 am
So, I've had this suggestion for awhile, and thought I'd finally just put it out there. What if you added a game room? It could have a pool table, darts, a Foosball table, air hockey, pinball machines, that kind of thing. Just somewhere for people to go hang out and have a little fun?

Just a thought. =)

Lucretia21

Shadowy Rogue

7,550 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Main Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash