Submit

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Cloud AceHeart

Shadow Divine

Cloud smiled, feeling like the luckiest man in the world, he held her close, his chest up against hers. " Your the key to my heart. My inheritance isn't important that much as you. We could get that key anytime you want. Or just try to blast our way through that bunker of his. " He laughed.

((No problem, I have patience.))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:08 pm
Lost Sanna

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lost laughed at the thought of blowing up the bunker. "I think we should at least attempt a search before force. After all the bunker could be important in the fight with CHAOS." She said hoping he would understand what she ment.  

akai yukino

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 5:17 pm
Cloud AceHeart

Shadow Divine

"Heh, did not think about that, I don't even think that idea would of got through my thick skull."
He said teasing her. "Could go start searching for it now." he added.

((Lol I dont ev en have to create a topic for these places))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:34 pm
Lost Sanna

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Lost thought a moment then dangled Cross's key. "It'll give me a good reason to test out his new operating codes." She said in agreement.  

akai yukino

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:41 pm
Cloud AceHeart

Shadow Divine

"It give me good reason to be agile, I'm sorta almost as fast as Shadow Divine." He said cheerfully. Shadow Divine replied, "Your welcome." She gave a challenging laugh.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:50 pm
Lost Sanna

She laughed as she got up and stretched. With a yawn she walked over to Cross and looked over. "Well shall we go." She said with a smile.  

akai yukino

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:56 pm
Cloud AceHeart

Shadow Divine

Shadow Divine turned into a jet,already flying out the hole in the wall, The jet's cockpit facing east, due to she had to turn to get through. "Ok that is just not fair!" He said, already giving up, knowing he had no chance. " Looks like I'm staying with you on this ride." He said, winking, also grinning.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:09 pm
Lost Sanna

Lost laughed a little then climbed up to Cross and turned the key. The old engine turned over slowly then sputtered to life starting to pour out white smoke as it back fired. "Well if thats what you want." She said making Cross getting down on one knee so Cloud could get up.  

akai yukino

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:20 pm
Cloud AceHeart

Shadow Divine

Cloud replied, " I'm not agile for nothing you know." He jumped the white smoke, a out line of him in the smoke was beginning to close that gap. He stood next to her. "I'm such a ninja!"He said as he was acting like he was throwing Shurikens at imaginary enemies.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:36 pm
Lost Sanna

She gave a small smile as Cross stood up and gave a back fire. "Well then were do we go." She said as she pressed a button and Cross's engine revved with a high squeel.  

akai yukino

Jeya The Jamaican

Aged Gaian

8,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:41 pm
Cloud AceHeart

Shadow Divine

Cloud fell backward, Laughing. "Eheh. Clumsy me much? Anyway I know the way. Too the Mountainside!"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 7:53 pm
Lost Sanna

All right then we'll charge full steam ahead." She said turning off the scrubber as black smoke started pouring out thicker and more in volume. She pressed the levers forward and Bloody Cross took off at full speed planting his foot into the pavement leaving the garage.

[exit to mountainside]  

akai yukino

Rias Gremory Bloodraven

Fashionable Gaian

4,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:43 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

Laura was growing quite tired of just walking aimlessly around the school running into nothing but loud hallways and a bunch of annoying people, therefore she decided it was best if she was to visit the garage. She opened the doors to the room cautiously and quietly as she did not wish to disturb anyone who might be working on anything at the moment, as she entered the room her white hair was caught by the draft of the air conditioning vent make it swoop to the side showing the length of such admirable silver colored hair. She was indeed a pretty teenager but her grown attitude often got her in trouble with the other kids, sure she was just a first year student but her knowledge and training skills could be matched to that of a junior level student at her best making most people see her as an annoying threat.

Laura looked around the room but merely focused in any of the people who were present, she saw no need after all to engage in meaningless conversation specially since she was escaping the loud noises of the other crowded places. She began to slowly made her way towards the computer that was located by the rest of the tools as she was planning on reserving the arena for a training session later, she could use all the training possible as she wanted to make sure people knew who she was and respect her by it. As she logged into the computer she began to slowly look through the schedule to make sure they were any open spots for the arena this week, furthermore she began to fill out the specs and information of her mech as it was part of the policy of the school to render such information.

User Image

User Image

xx▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬xx
┏ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ┓
All creatures want to believe in something bigger than themselves.
They cannot live without blind obedience.
And to escape the pressure of that trust,
those in whom faith is placed in turn look for someone higher than themselves

And then people in turn look for someone even stronger.
That is how all kings are born.That is how all gods are born.

┗╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ┛

xxxxxxxαυяα β σםєωιɢxxxxxxx

User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 10:52 pm
While in his mech Kattra slowly walks into garage looking for a spot to leave his mech. After turning his head a few times he finds as spot at the far end of the garage and heads over there. Kattra maneuvers into the spot easily due to the small size of his mech, he then proceeds to walk out of the mech as the front of it opens up letting him out. Kattra takes a look back at it and it reseals. "its about time i finally got here". Kattra makes sure the neural link is still connected and then heads onto his next destination, were ever that may be.

[Exit]  

dark_elf_xeno

2,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
School Campus

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers