Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome
  +1
View Results

sour_sharks

Backwoods Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2012 3:30 pm
I'm a bit of a goofball and an art whore. I'm a writer and I obsess over sheep, Daft Punk, Iron Man, and Robert Downey Jr. which goes without saying. My dream is to one day marry his son so he can be father-in-law seeing as I probably can't marry Downey himself.

Thanks for the invite!  
PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2012 6:14 am
Ouhi_Emi
I'm a bit of a goofball and an art whore. I'm a writer and I obsess over sheep, Daft Punk, Iron Man, and Robert Downey Jr. which goes without saying. My dream is to one day marry his son so he can be father-in-law seeing as I probably can't marry Downey himself.

Thanks for the invite!
Welcome and thank you for responding to the invite! I recommend that you post your birthday here and that you post your tank and bump thread link in the main forum (I'd say your tank would be in either MINI-MONSTER ATTACK or TOTAL VARIETY) cat_3nodding

Also, since I love Robert Downey Jr too (since you've called dibs on his son already I guess I'll have to settle for, erm, the second son? cat_xp ) here's a gif for you.

agnikai
Vice Captain

Dapper Werewolf

ilovethebronx

Generous Poster

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:26 am
I'm not sure how I happened upon this guild but I'd bet it had something to do w/Darth Daddicus. *glares at Darth*

My tank is full of Kokeshi Collectibles and a Grunny Sub (per Darth's request). I'm considering upgrading my fish soon (I will of course keep a Grunny or two for the PGB chance) but I'm not sure my tank is popular enough at the moment.

Thanks for accepting my request to join!  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 10:57 am
Hello ,
sorry to say I will be off for some time , my pc crashed & until I can get It fixed I will just be on at random times when I can.  

Kayatsu Keauta

Loved Gaian

agnikai
Vice Captain

Dapper Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:53 am
kandykahne
I'm not sure how I happened upon this guild but I'd bet it had something to do w/Darth Daddicus. *glares at Darth*

My tank is full of Kokeshi Collectibles and a Grunny Sub (per Darth's request). I'm considering upgrading my fish soon (I will of course keep a Grunny or two for the PGB chance) but I'm not sure my tank is popular enough at the moment.

Thanks for accepting my request to join!
Welcome! I'm glad to hear one of our members invited you! cat_blaugh *welcomes with hug* emotion_hug

We shall work on our tanks together! emotion_yatta

Please don't forget to post your tank in our Main Forum and to post your birthday here! cat_4laugh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:55 am
Kayatsu Keauta
Hello ,
sorry to say I will be off for some time , my pc crashed & until I can get It fixed I will just be on at random times when I can.
Ouch, sorry to hear about your pc crashing. I hope it gets fixed soon! In the meantime don't worry, grab and bump at your own pace. cat_3nodding  

agnikai
Vice Captain

Dapper Werewolf

EnirhtakB

Bucktoothed Egg

33,600 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2012 8:37 am
Hello! My name is Liz i'm mostly here to grab some booty~ You can find my tank in the Total Variety fourm  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:50 pm
ParanoidCactus
Hello! My name is Liz i'm mostly here to grab some booty~ You can find my tank in the Total Variety fourm
Hallo and welcome, Liz! Thank you for posting your tank! Please also post your birthday here, so we can greet you when your birthday comes around cat_wink  

agnikai
Vice Captain

Dapper Werewolf

BlacK-Light-GirL

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 9:19 am
if anyone have problem if i add yours thankz in my forum tell me because need have more pages of thankz yum_puddi

BUMP
DIRECT LINK(Play Booty)
ANALYZE  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

adding thankz  

BlacK-Light-GirL

ll Fatal Charades ll

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:34 pm
Tank Analyzer Direct Tank Link Bump Reply Box

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:35 pm
Tank Analyzer Direct Tank Link Bump Reply Box

ll Fatal Charades ll

Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff