Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[!][PRP]It's a dat- bet (Titus / Riyo) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:22 pm
"A long day? Well, at least its almost over right? You can start over tomorrow." He seemed brightly optimistic for a vampire. "It's no trouble."

The last question seemed to gain some confusion, the vampire tilting his head. "Of course, I didn't exactly help him now did I?" the vampire jerked his thumb toward the jerk in the tree. Titus was still hanging out like a boss. "You look very lovely this evening, Miss..?" He left it open to allow Riyo to fill in her name.

"Klyde! Klyde where are you!?" The voice was that of a small child off in the distance and Klyde stopped long enough to turn and find her before motioning her over.

"Over here, Claire!"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:43 pm
"Almost over?" Oh s**t. OH s**t. The sun was about to set! Riyo's face seemed to lose all color as she realized the bet was about to be lost. She'd been enjoying herself so much (at least up to the last part) that she'd practically forgot there was a bet going on. What to do? WHAT TO DO? "I fear that tomorrow may be even worse..." Especially if the boil started spreading rumors about her.

Well... Titus seemed a little out of it.

She still had a little bit of time... And a charming man standing in front of her.

Now what was she supposed to do? Be confident? Ah, yes. Confidence.

... It was hard to be confident. He... Really was quite handsome.

"I'm Riyo. Just... Riyo." She mumbled out, practically squeezing the life out of the boot in her hand. Her eyes followed Titus to the tree with a grimace. Had circumstances not been what they were, she might've helped him. But let him be alone with his precious photos for now. Those were what meant the most to him, it seemed.

And then the cutest ghoul Riyo had ever seen started running up to the boil. She was... Adorable, and the feline didn't even like kids. Didn't make her feel less awkward, though. She had never dealt with other kids when she was younger. She had no idea how to treat them or what was appropriate to say. "Oh. Looks like you already had your hands full, huh?" Maybe it was wrong to bother him.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:53 pm
"Ah, Riyo. A pretty name for a pretty face." Klyde grinned, his hand resting atop the small ghoul's curly hair. "The name's Klyde." He introduced himself before looking to the ghoul at his side. "And this is my sister, Claire."

Claire was looking at Riyo like she was the ninth wonder of the world. Her smile couldn't have been brighter. "Kitty!"

"N...no Claire. Her name is Riyo. I'm sorry." He shooed the ghoul behind him then but she eagerly peeked her head around his legs, large violet eyes staring at Riyo the widest grin on her face. She almost looked like a whimsical fairy and not a vampire. "She's really not a handful just...outspoken at times.....so why is tomorrow going to be so terrible? If you don't mind my asking."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:23 pm
Riyo wasn't sure whether to be flattered or embarrassed at all the compliments he was throwing her. She certainly wasn't used to it. The whole situation was a little unnerving. "Uh, nice to meet you." Not that she didn't already know his name from the little ghoul shouting it, but hey, whatever.

And somehow the scareling kept getting cuter. Kitty? The feline's tail twitched at being called out like that. Riyo didn't like nicknames, but it was certainly one of the better things she'd been called in her day. "It's okay. I mind that nickname a lot less than others I've been called." It would've been easier to say she didn't mind, but that was Riyo for you.

It was kinda nice seeing someone smile so big at her presence alone. It was as if these two had simply shown up to stroke her underdeveloped self-confidence.

But when Klyde asked about what she'd said, Riyo hesitated. Should she tell him? It wouldn't really be fair if she told him, and frankly she didn't want pity out of this, but... "I made a bet with the winged retard stuck in the tree up there. That I could get 3 men to ask me on a date before the end of the day... Aaaaand I think I'm about to lose." Though she didn't want to tell him exactly what happened when she lost.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:57 pm
"Oh? Is that all? I would have thought that would have been easy for you. If you had sat in one spot long enough a load of guys would have flocked your way no doubt."

Smile hinting a bit toward devious Klyde leaned in a bit closer. "But this makes things a bit easier for me. I can help you out and you can tell me your troubles over a cup of hot chocolate and some cheesecake."

"Bubby, that's not what they say in the movies." Claire protested trying to elbow her brother into saying something else. "You're supposed to get down on your knee and have a ring."

"Ahaha, oh my," Klyde turned toward the little scareling then who stood behind him with her arms out from her sides like a bird about to take flight. Smiling he picked her up and held her close. "I..I think it might be a little too soon for that kind of date. Miss Riyo might not even like me."  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:12 pm
Why so much flattery? Oh why did he have to be flirting so hard? Sure, Riyo was not the expert authority on flirting, but she could definitely see what was what when it bit her on the a**. "N-no. It hasn't. And I haven't really been able to stay in one place for very long." Once again, thanks to Titus.

"Oh, uh.. I don't really like sweets. At all." This was all too much, really. Riyo wasn't used to being treated like... A real ghoul. Wasn't she a real ghoul? She certainly didn't feel like it.

Maybe it was because she didn't like sweets. Yeah. That could've been it. He was being incredibly sweet, and it felt a little like the feline's stomach was churning.

Wait...

... Ring?

Riyo's eyes widened to maximum size as the prospect of a ring came into the open. "I... I... I..." What did she say to that? What the ******** could she say to that? Suddenly she found herself wishing Titus was here to break the tension, because she certainly didn't want to be an a** to this guy herself. ********, blood rushing to her head. Hands shaking. She wasn't that kind of ghoul! Commitments scared her! This was too much! AUGH.

Fainting time. Yes. brain going derp. Restarting.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:23 pm
"Oh? You don't? Perhaps its because you're rather sweet looking you can't handle any more. No matter, we can always have a coffee if you prefer." Though he would be drowning his in sugar and cream.

And then Titus was there having clambered his way from the tree his boot in hand and the pictures neatly tucked away and out of sight. He had moved a few from his wallet to a new location for good measure. The demon had come to a stop behind Riyo then, hands resting on the ghoul's shoulders as she seemed to waver on the spot.

"Woah there, Princess. Keep it together. And you, why don't you move along." He tried to shoo Klyde away, irritated with the boil's presence.

"I wasn't quite done here." Klyde protested, shifting Claire around.

"He asked the kitty on a date!" Claire chimed. "They are going to get married!"

"Shh Claire," Klyde covered her mouth then realizing this was a bad direction to go. The ghoul looked like she wanted to pass out and kiss the sidewalk. "But I need to figure out when she wants to meet up for our date."

".....date?"

"Yeah date." Klyde nodded. "Isn't that right, Riyo?" He said her name with such a friendly and familiar air hoping she would take the cue and help herself along.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:33 am
Sweet? SWEET? Riyo wasn't sweet! If anything, she was bitter. Very, very bitter. Yeah. Oh Candlejack why wouldn't he stop?

The hand on her shoulder made the feline practically jump out of her skin, but it at least brought her back out of the stupor she was falling in.

If the nightmare demon hadn't been so gracious to give the ghoul a boot to the head, she might've been content to wave Klyde off and move along, but since she could practically still feel the grooves of the sole's on her face...

"Y-yes. He asked me on a date." The ghoul tried to hold her head high as she related that fact, arms folding over her chest. "If you're available on Moonday, I would be happy to meet you at Bloodbucks down the street from Amityville, Klyde." Riyo was pretty bad with names, and while she couldn't guarantee she'd remember it later, the feline made a point to use it as if rubbing salt in the other boil's wounds.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:52 pm
"Amityville, eh? It's a bit of a drive but I will be there. It will certainly be worth it." Klyde gave a wink then fully intent on showing up at the Bloodbucks on Moonday. "I'll be there at three if that's okay." Actually he would be early but he wouldn't say so.

"But I don't want to hold up you and your.... acquaintance?" It would probably be too much to call him a friend so Klyde just avoided it. "I'll see you on Moonday, Riyo."

"Bye Kitty! Bye grumpy face!" Claire waved enthusiastically at the two as Klyde carried her away. She even turned so that she could continue to wave at Riyo as they left though Klyde paused for a moment to look back as well.

"Beh," Titus rolled his eyes and crossed his arms as Riyo relayed the facts with confidence. She hadn't looked so confident a moment prior. The demon was certain another bloodsucker was on her trail and with a hellspawn to help suck the demoness dry. When the two vampires were finally gone Titus scrunched his nose at the little girl.

"Scarelings," He made a face of utter disgust before turning to Riyo with an irritated look. Too close for comfort. That how he was feeling about this bet about now but... "Congratulations Ms. Boil, you managed to snag guy number two and this one wasn't looking for the all you can eat buffet." He huffed standing as straight as his already sore feet would allow before glancing at his watch. "You have exactly....fifteen minutes until midnight to find another." He smiled then rather cruelly. "Jackspeed."  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:57 pm
"A-alright then. I'll be there." The ghoul nervously mumbled with a smile, suddenly realizing all at once what she had done. Oh s**t. That was a real date they'd just set up. OH s**t. She had to show up at Bloodbucks on Moonday.

"Eheh... Bye." Riyo lifted a hand to wave at the two as they departed. Ohjackwhywashelookingbacklikethat?

When the two were finally out of sight, the demoness let out a huge sigh of relief, slumping over where she stood. This was.. Much more difficult than she would've imagined.

"Yeah. And to think, you were probably cute like that once." Well, probably not THAT cute, but it was to grate on the boil's nerves more than anything. She didn't know how to deal with children, but hating them? She couldn't bring herself to hate something she pitied so deeply.

Her eyes continued to stare off into the distance of where the vampire boil and his adorable companion disappeared.. Until she processed what the nightmare demon had just said.

Fifteen minutes.

FIFTEEN MINUTES?!

"FFFFFFFFFFF." Riyo looked around at all the potential men to flirt with. That one had a ghoulfriend, that one had a child, that one also had a ghoulfriend, that one had a boilfriend... Oh ******** oh ******** oh f-

Wait.

Titus was a guy.

Riyo's head tilted to the side ever so slightly to get a better view of the boil behind her. She had tried this earlier. Hadn't her pride taken enough damage for the day?

Apparently not. "You know. You can take those shoes off now if you want." Oh, she hated herself for that one. Riyo wanted to see Titus writhe in those heels like she had been, but... "I kept your shoe for you." Okay, time for her to put on some moves. If she pretended like it wasn't Titus, things weren't too bad. She just had to envision a slightly more intelligent tree in his place. Yeah. This would work. "You devilish a*****e, you. Looks like you're about to win, huh?" Setting the boot down in front of the boil, Riyo got in close. Uncomfortably close. One hand reached for the collar of his shirt while the other rested on his shoulder. For some reason, it was easier to flirt with Titus knowing it would get her what she wanted than even talking to a kind-hearted boil. Maybe because she knew Titus would only appreciate the sentiment because he was receiving compliments. Not because it was coming from her.

"Shame the night's almost over. You're running out of time to have fun." Now she just needed to bait him the right way. hmmm.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 6:50 pm
"I don't exactly do cute, Princess, and I've had these since the day I was born." He tapped his teeth. She could probably imagine the jagged toothy baby pictures on her own.

It wasn't long after that Riyo seemed to absorb his words, the panic over coming her features as she searched the crowd for another sucker...and then settled her gaze on him.

The boil's brows rose toward his hairline but he shrugged and stepped out of the high heels, his aching feet breathing a sigh of relief. They were already red and irritated in a couple of places from trying to walk. Carefully he slipped on the one boot still in his possession and waited to see what she would do with the other. He honestly expected a beating with it so when she placed it in front of him he was rather surprised.

He had just stooped to grab it and put it on when Riyo stepped up close...too close and Titus took a casual step back to compensate. Distance was his friend. Was she trying to catch him off guard to backhand him? Wait...if the compliments, or what he deemed as compliments, weren't suspicious enough he wasn't sure what to make of her inviting him to have fun.

"Yeah, I suppose I am." He held the second boot in his hand, eyeing Riyo to see what she would say next.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:02 pm
When Titus took a step back, she took two steps forward. If this kept up, eventually she'd have him cornered like some kind of prey.

"It's unfair to deny a devious man such as yourself laughs at others expenses, no?" A smirk tugged at the corner of her cheek. "But the great thing about the passage of time is that there's always another day. And lucky for you, I'm too stubborn to turn down a bet." It was a bit of a long shot. Titus wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but he certainly wasn't a complete idiot either. She had to tiptoe around this, so he wouldn't catch on, though she felt she was already pushing her boundaries with being this calm towards him.

So she shoved him. Not hard. Just enough to seem more like herself. "I also happen to know of a blind scarelings orphanage down the street from where I work. But you wouldn't be interested in that, now would you?"

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:19 pm
Why did she want to be close to him all of a sudden? Wasn't he the one that was supposed to creep her out instead of the other way around. Instead of moving this time Titus held his ground but held onto the boot keeping it between them as he steeled his poker face.

It was an interesting turn of events for sure. "I do like to have a laugh at other people's expense," Titus agreed looking off thoughtfully while bringing a hand to his chin. Was it possible she was getting through? For a moment that had been possible but Titus' brain was trying to work out what was going on. The sudden change in behavior.

"Blind scareling orphans you say?" Suddenly the demon looked like a scareling in a candy store. All the possibilities. The shove barely warranted a reaction but the demon did finally relax enough to put on his other boot.

"You know that sounds like an excellent idea." His grin broadened ever so slightly as he leaned toward the feline despite his discomfort. "But one has to wonder why you are leading such a tempting bread crumb trail into spending time with you. Is there a little question you are hoping I will ask?"  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 4:21 am
Close. It felt like she was getting close. He was taking the bait! This s**t was in the bag.

Though Riyo tried not to let her excitement show. She played aloof as if she wasn't trying to get a good reaction from him. Blind scareling orphans? That had been a good one. She'd have to write that one down.

It seemed that, for a moment, the feline might've actually won the bet with little time to spare... Until he caught on. Had he caught on? Of course he had caught on.

For a few moments, Riyo's face went blank. Oh s**t. Should she throw her hands up in defeat? Should she scramble to find another target?! No, there wasn't time!

Wait

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaait.

Riyo used every ounce of control not to smile, a shocked look springing out of the blue as she stepped back and covered her mouth with her hands. "Sweet Sally, no! What the hell are you thinking? We're too young to get married!" Thanks Claire. Even if it didn't save her, she was sure the look on his face would be priceless.

Sexy Cocaine

Greedy Guest

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 5:18 pm
Titus' brow quirked all the more as Riyo took a step back with that shocked expression on her face. What the hell was she doing? Was there a purpose for that look or was....wait...what did she just say?

What....did she just say???

Titus retained his poker face for a few short seconds.

Freak out in

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"WHAT?!"  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces