Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Twisted Valor Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phat Boi33

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 1:09 pm
▁▂▃▄▅Damien Isla Ceris

User Image

► - - - General || Information

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Damien || Isla || Ceris

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 29

► The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - Male

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Blind Brother

► Look || Ma! - - - Very Charismatic, able to convince people of almost anything. Fighting, trained from age 5. Singing no one really knows about that one.

► Because || I || Am - - - Damien is anything but angry. Typically Damien is a happy go lucky kind of guy, always seeing the positive end of things. His intelligence is also notable, having to learn everything from politics to simple math. He doesn't really anger easily and his sense of pride is unmatches, fearlessness was instilled since birth for him.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - First born into royalty born blind as a bat, two years later he got his little brother. When they were younger there was nothing more enjoyable then playing with his little brother, they did all types of things together, then even liked to cause mischief in town though they woud never tell their father they had left castle grounds. But his fun was cut shorter then his brother because he had to learn more then just to fight. So he began to get dragged to lesson after lesson from politics to dealing with an unruly subject during court. Sure it was dull to him but he didn't mind. Though he couldn't see a damn thing he excelled in everything he did, which included fighting, after his sparring partners realized that swinging a blade at a blind person was okay (Within reason) he won championships and there was nothing that could compare to the praise of his father. As he got older he heard less of his little brother but he didn't think to much of it seeing as he was busy being groomed for king. The night his father was killed struck him deep, at the coronation hearing his brother he couldn't believe it, hearing his brother had killed his father had struck even deeper, words could not express how deep that cut, way deeper then the slash he got to the chest from his brother before he woke up to hear a woman working on him, his 'servant' but he never thought of her as that, but a fellow woman but she insisted. Damien now roams the badlands with his companion in search of ways back into his city so he could get to his evil brother.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ The Suns warmth
✔ Rain
✔ Animals
✔ The sound of beautiful music

► You || Can || Keep || Them - - -
✗ His brother
✗ Murder
✗ Spicy food
✗ Idiots

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Phat_Boi33

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 1:42 pm
▁▂▃▄▅Estrella Luna Castile

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Estrella || Luna|| Castile

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 26

► The || Doctors || Are || Always || Right - - - Female

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Savior Mage

► Look || Ma! - - - Skilled in with both bending Water and Earth. Great knowledge in Herbs and Potion making. Also basic skill fight skills.

► Because || I || Am - - - Estrella is very cheerful person and quite when it comes to her studies. She is very kind and caring almost motherly or big sister like personality. YET Esa is easy angered when one of her cooking burns or Explodes on her.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Estrella was born into a happy and loving family. Her father was some what a shaman always going around town to town healing the sick. Esa thought that her father was the greatest and wanted to just like him helping those around her. So at a young age of five, little Estrella began studying to be a great mage of all of Mordrivale. Her potion making skills are very well know to the small village of Londira. Also her skills in the kitchen for it seems as well..Esa could make you a potion that make you stronger as giant for an hour but ask the girl to make you a pie. Well before you know it half of the kitchen is up in smoke and Esa one the floor a crispy. Beside that Estrella like her father would go around helping those in need. She went to the castle in hope to find a more lasting job and only to find the 'true King' badly injured. She took him to her home village to heal him back to health from that day, Estrella pledge to be nothing more his humble servant and help him reclaim his throne.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Potion making
✔ Gently Rain
✔ The true King
✔ Helping those in need

✗ Her Exploding cooking
✗ Sour or Bitter food
✗ Thieves and Murders
✗ Idiots

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Jen Lady Vamp

Phat Boi33

Phat Boi33

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:40 pm
▁▂▃▄▅Mura Aram Woski

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Mura|| Aram|| Woski

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 23

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -A female knight that must fight and protect the kingdom and the king.

► Look || Ma! - - - Very gifted with the sword or any weapon for that matter. She has a bit of dark magic she realised she has and is still trying to control it.

► Because || I || Am - - -
Mura is a sad girl but hides it behind her wall of fake happiness so others won't worry or get involed with her problems. The only person she is open with is her male knight companion. Head-strong and always set on being right, making sure she always is. When she isn't on rare occassions she admits it takes a mental note and makes sure it doesn't happen again. She is a social kind of person and will talk to anyone who approaches her with friendly intentions.She acts like a tough girl but is actually VERY girly and kind of has a dark side to her she doesnt like to show. She will stand up for those who can't and fight for what she believes is right.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Her father now retired from the ranks only wants to see his daughter succeed as a worthy knight, so he is very hard on her. Mura wants to make her her father proud and wont let anything get in the way of prover herself worthy of beinghis daughter. She wants nothing more then to be acknowledged by him. He blames himself for the death of Muras mother, never home, she came into sickness and passed away years ago. So they both have some sadness to them, Mura more so because she was unable to nurse her mother back to health and she died in Mura's arms. Now she always want to help others, she needs a purpose and she feels its to help others.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Sweets and Candy
✔ A Challenge
✔ Training
✔ Likes to play the flute

✗ People who are rude to others
✗ Dirty things
✗ Arguments
✗ when she is wrong

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -maRYEuh

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:05 pm
▁▂▃▄▅Alexandra Rose

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Alexandra || Rose || Valmonta

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 17

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Badlands Sister

► Look || Ma! - - - Alex can charm people with her cuteness. Even though she doesn't look it, she can rob people without them knowing.

► Because || I || Am - - - Alex is shy and quit.She only talks when her brother forces her to. She sometimes likes to talk about other things, but not about her life. Alex will be mysterious and close herself to people except her people. She doesn't like telling stuff about her past and her life now.But when Alex is mad, she will bottle it up. But if she's too furious, then she'll yell whatever is on her mind-which isn't really nice. When it comes to people, Alex doesn't care about looks. She only cares about their personality.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - As two small children, Alex and her brother were orphans. Left on the doorstep on the foster home, unwanted. Living in the foster home, there weren't much items or food that interested Alex. So from time to time, she would go to a shop and steal some candy or other things. She only told and trusted her brother, who also promised not to tell. But when the shop clerk figured out they were shoplifted, Alex would charm her way into believing that she would never do that. Of course, Alex stopped her old ways. But she would only do it if her and her brother needed to survive and was at their last resort.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Roses
✔ CHOCOLATE!
✔ rain
✔ strawberries

✗ Hot weather
✗ The royal family (kings/princes)
✗ Ignorant people
✗ Guns

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Panda-In-Your-Mind

Phat Boi33

Phat Boi33

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:10 pm
▁▂▃▄▅Allison Isabel Lee

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Allison|| Isabel || Lee

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 20

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Court Mage

► Look || Ma! - - - I can perform many different types of magic, I'm especially talented with the elements and magic of the mind (illusions, mental abilities of self, predictions ect.) The light blue stone I ear around my neck excels my power greatly to allow this variety. I don't completely lack in close combat if needed either (Doesn't mean I'm the best at it though.)

► Because || I || Am - - - Reserved and composed, wearing a mask easily. She holds a bright ,positive smile witth the outlook of the weak to be destroyed and the strong to live. She thinks about the big picture, and is good under pressure. Understands how to get what she wants, and doesn't need to work any harder to with the power she holds. She's good with words, and though she doesn't act as headstrong like her counter part, she is just as determined. Underneath her sweeter, cocky exterior is a sullen human being with pretty much the same views on the world, just a lack of passion.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - She was actually born in the badlands long ago, her mother dead from her birth and her father left to raise her. It was easily known she had a connection with magic at a very young age, but never truly made into the open. Her father was eventually killed by rouges that just wanted whatever riches they had. In the middle of this scuffle as she struggled with crime, she found a blue stoned necklace in an abandoned building. Naturally she wore it. She was left to the orphanage when they found her, and she was normally alone to play with magic by herself. She managed to talk to few people and possibly make a friend or two, but in the end preffered to just be with her magic. Along the lines of her teen years she became adopted by one of the council and headed for the castle where she continued her training. She met with the king's boys and trained with them before surpassing them in the field of magic at least and soon became an official mage , who continued to help teach students.

She was in support of the new king, killing his father was extreme, but it had to be done Allison believed. With the magic gate she held placed around the city, it will now purge itself with crime and death to allow the weak tod die and the strong to survive. Within the coming years, the people will be a stronger race of human beings than it ever was. The king seems to have a good head on his shoulders, performing a task that will be for the greater of the race and the world. She feels a sense of remorse with blind brother gone, but she's secretly mourned and moved along. She works to help the new king.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ The Strong
✔ Magic
✔ Books
✔ Sun Flowers

✗ The Weak
✗ Inefieciency
✗ Cats
✗ Alcohal

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -CaptainXXMorgan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 1:09 pm
▁▂▃▄▅Ian Aldia Hunter

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Ian || Aldia || Hunter

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - Thirty

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Kings Knight

► Look || Ma! - - - Ian is a human born with no magical gift. That doesn't bother him though as he doesn't take well to magic anyway. Instead, he is well verse in many different kinds of combat, be it hand to hand or with the use of weaponry. An exceptional fighter, he has master the use of many weapons that ranges from swords, dagger, staffs, maces and even bows and arrows. A born weapon-master really and it is what he would have chosen to do instead of succeeding his father as Baron, if he were ever to retires from the field as one of the King's Knights.

► Because || I || Am - - - Ian appears as this laid back, reserved and secretive (when he has to be) kind of person. When around other people, he's a pretty easy going guy, the kind that can get along with just about anyone, even his enemies. He's well liked, even if he comes off with a rather arrogant front with his know it all and straightforward ways. He is also a rather frivolous guy, being a big flirt with anyone he think is pretty. In dire moments, Ian remains sharp. He intuitive and observant and always stays on his toes. Noting ever seems to get pass his notice, aside from his own arrogance anyway.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Ian was the son of a low ranking noble who was from a backwash little fiefdom located somewhere in a far north. It was a small places, not even noticeable even if you took out a map. That didn't bother the young Ian though caused he loved his home. It was filled with nice people, fresh air, and peaceful days. His father was a baron of this fiefdom and he was a very kind and much loved man. His mother compromised his father in every way with her gentle nature and gracefulness. As a noble, even if a low ranked one and being the only son, he was raised to succeed his father. Reading, writing, and etiquette were the foremost thing he had come to first learn as well as among other such as swordsmanship, horseback riding and archery. By his father, he was taught to govern with a fair though strict hand. His mother, on the other taught him to be gentle and just. An apt learner, he took everything in like a sponge and had a natural aptitude for everything he learned.

By ten years of age, he was sent to Mordrivale to learn the ways of a knight so that he will be able to serve faithfully under his king. From a page to a squire, the years he spent trying to earn his knighthood was long and tedious. There was more combat training and book learning as well as an oddity of other odd jobs such as waiting tables, stable work, horse grooming and running errands for the older knights. Enduring it all, his hard work paid off when he finally did obtain his knighthood and was even able to become King's Champion.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Drinking
✔ Brawls
✔ Gambling
✔ Pretty women

✗ Traitors
✗ Losing
✗ Hangovers
✗ Clingy women

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Tirfaie

Phat Boi33

Phat Boi33

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:59 pm
▁▂▃▄▅Aion Black Ceris.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Aion || Black || Ceris

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 27

► For || You || I'd || Change - - -Evil King

► Look || Ma! - - - Exceptionally gifted in Magic Arts and swift in sword-play, primarily fencing and structured dueling.

► Because || I || Am - - - A revenge-driven ambitious upstart. Aion has been told he was less than his brother his whole life, thus that drove his ambition and made him indignant all his life, fueling him along. Thus he is quickly angered and fiery when enraged. He is generally far from calm or collected, a polar opposite of his brother. However his rage works in his favor occasionally as it makes him a powerful leader. (Although negative leader to some.)

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Born as a normal entitled Prince, he led a fairly happy life with his older brother until his brother constantly was forced into lessons and left Aion all by himself. This drove him into an anti-social personality where he became very reclusive to everyone around him. His constant free time drove Aion into vigorous studies into mathematics, Magic and philosophy. He quickly became one of the brightest scholars in the Kingdom, but as usual; nobody paid him any mind, he was merely the younger-brother of the Blind Prince. Eventually he got fed up with it and murdered his own father in an attempt to seize his power. By 'slaying' his brother he ascended the throne. As was his place all along.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Power
✔ Books
✔ Magic
✔ Women

✗ Superiors
✗ 'People' in the general sense
✗ His Family
✗ Being beaten.

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -Acolyte Offerus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 12:04 am
▁▂▃▄▅Thaddius Rose Valmonta

User Image

► Me || Myself || And || I - - - Thaddius || Rose || Valmonta

► I'm || Older || Than || You - - - 22

► For || You || I'd || Change - - - Badlands Brother

► Look || Ma! - - - A prize fighter of sorts. When it comes to handling a weapon or nothing at all he is your man to turn too. His skills are natural at least most of them. Other comes from a bit of magic he picked up as a child and still looks into today. Its nothing complicated or difficult. Some would say a quick grab for power. Essentially he forms a pact with a vestige in return for power. A bargain must be struck and it becomes a power struggle for period of time. He also bares a mark of their contract.Thisis often done to give him skills otherwise would elude him. Eventually he picks up on them and moves onto another. Call them mentors of sorts that have it in for him.

► Because || I || Am - - - He places his faith in one of two places, himself and his sister. Some would go as far as calling him arrogant for doing as such but he knows all to well what he is capable of compared to manner others. Sure every now and then its gets the better of him, biting off more then he can chew but in the end it has never failed him. Stubbornness is another key trait of his. Sometimes ignoring reason or logic and merely doing what he is doing. This makes him difficult to deal with at times. Best to leave him to fail and recover then try to point him in the right direction. He learns through experience and not much else. Last thing to mention, at time he seems off. but that is another matter onto its self.

►S o m e || T h i n g s || T h e y || D o n ' t || T e a c h || Y o u || A t || S c h o o l- - - Thaddius was an orphan, along with his younger sister. The two where left there by they supposed parents. Either way the life was not so easy. She turned to stealing to offer them some comfort or a few luxury goods. He fought with some of the kids. Why? They had something they didn't. He couldn't tolerate anyone insulting the two of them. So that was the start of him being a fighter. Although there was one other orphan which he got along with. A friend if you will for a short period of time. This is where he learned his first bit of Pact magic. A small lesson took place one day while the two of them where out an about. At this time he was around fourteen. It would stick with him for the rest of his life. Given he keeps it hidden from the public and his sister for the most part. Later in life, this would pay off. In their village an area he became a known fighter. It earned him money and offered some safety for them. Although the lack of challenge bored him. Thus he began to travel with his sister. Why? To look for someone worth fighting.

► All || Mine - - -
✔ Fighting
✔ Drinking
✔ Challenges
✔ Learning something knew

✗ Pointless battles
✗ Those who would dare to touch his sister
✗ Leaving debts
✗ Having his hand forced

► Behind || The || Curtain || Pulling || The || Strings - - -RastkoB

Phat Boi33