Welcome to Gaia! ::

Met'hemel Island

Back to Guilds

In the Fire of Chaos we live. In the Chill of Emberfrost we die. 

Tags: Fantasy, Powers, Demon, Roleplay, Literate 

Reply ✫ Historic Threads [ As Chosen by Staff ]
[READ ONLY] Lamia Escapes - Zien/Karuso/Lamia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zylvanness
Vice Captain

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:31 am
User Image

____Lamia Tzench____

As she continued to walk amongst hte lush green grass Lamia thought to herself of where to go first, possibly the main hall would be a good start. Hearing the awkward man behind her she could tell he was possibly trying to make conversation... but wasn't too sure, could just be coincidence. Lamia felt mildly rude and was going to mention something untill an odd vibe came across her, quite literally. Another man walked by them and then let out a small comment. She saw noticed the smile before and was thinking that was all but stopped in her tracks as he spoke. Luckily, it was more aimed towards Giotto and not herself, anything within the slightest mocking around her is a mistake. Lamia may seem nice, but she's become quite the artist of being who people would like her to be. Ja? She hasn't heard that for a while.

Watching him, Lamia returned the first reply ' Nice day indeed' with a pleasant smile behind her blonde young hair. She avoided repeating the word Ja.

Items wanted: Diadem of Magic - Ring of Curses - Trinket of Protection - Necklace of Charming - Dagger of Power

"Is it for this, that I delve into such splendors?"

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:58 am
User Image

♣ Giotto Michal Moretti ♣

He looked up and noticed the new guy with that smile on his face and a strange look in his eyes. Gio felt like this person was mocking him but he couldn't be too sure. Perhaps he was only paranoid of the new environment and of the new people. Being with one person was more than enough and having another one join in might give him a headache.

He gave the other guy one of his shaky smiles and nodded his head in recognition when Lamia replied, "Yeah, nice day," he echoed both of them, not wanting to seem rude by not answering.

vvictory

Distinct Lunatic

hyperhurricane

Lonely Rogue

8,850 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:45 am
User Image

Mark let out a chuckle before returning the smile t. He was slightly disappointed that he didn't get the reaction he wanted, or even just a small fraction of it but at least they didn't ignore him anyway. He felt a bit out of place sometimes so it made him feel a little depressed when his efforts just go to waste. His smile faded a bit, "Mark Kozlov. And to whom do I owe this pleasure of this meeting?" she spoke, nodding towards the blonde-haired girl as a greeting while offering the red rose he had been holding for a short while now. He may have just unintentionally ignored Giotto..

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:27 am
User Image

____Lamia Tzench____

Giving a smile back warmed Lamia and meant he was going to be nice to her, for now. With a surprised face lamia took the fresh red rose from his grasp and said 'Why thank you dear boy, my name is Lamia' with an extra added smile of comfort. This person was intriguing to say the least, one moment almost a teaser then the next a charming young man. She could guess what his aims were, after all... it reminds her of herself. Lamia was a very good people person, she was very good at apeasing people and appealing to them, until she strikes. Then, noticing her new friend Giotto didn't seem to be included she made a point of saying 'and this here is Giotto' with a gesture of her hand towards him beside her.

Items wanted: Diadem of Magic - Ring of Curses - Trinket of Protection - Necklace of Charming - Dagger of Power

"Your heart is weak and broken, almost pointless for my uses. But still, better than no heart at all!"

Zylvanness
Vice Captain

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Jul 16, 2012 8:50 am
User Image

Ȥɪєɳ Ҭαʅʅɪɳɳ

Rolling his rather stiff and tense right shoulder, the hybrid elemental groaned a bit. From the whole fight and situation that happened seemingly forever ago yet not all that long ago at the same time, his body was still feeling it. His back though nearly completely healed at the time of the fight, had opened p. However not a lot of damage was done, just a few more stitches and some time and Zien was all healed up. Now on his back was just five long fresh and pink claw like scars down his tan skin.

Switching to his other shoulder as he wandered the academy, he heard it crack and sighed with pain and relief. "Gawd...if only this place had a hot tub, or a hot spring...something that I could soak in for all day I'd be in heaven."

Tubs with water that cooled down after a bit didn't do it for him. He could have warmed his own water, but the last time he did that, it became scolding hot and Zien ended up with first degree burns.

Looking around, there was no sign of the battle had had occurred not that long ago. But since then, he hadn't seen his dear vampiric friend either. Karuso had been off doing his own thing and Zien never managed to find him, checking all the normal places like the dojo and training. Sighing as he didn't see his friend out there, Zien stretched his back and continued on his walk and getting some fresh air.

━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:43 am
User Image

____Lamia Tzench____

Its been too long, Tyra should be back from that mission by now! All she had to do was retrieve a puny diadem from a damned market just a little while away from the Academy. It shouldn't be taking this long! Lamia was beginning to become a little agitated, she needs one more Item of Demonaria to be able to conduct a spell with enough power to open a rift without anyone there to keep it stable! Once she does so, she can open another rift, right in the great hall of Belfrings Academy! The perfect magical concentration spot! And from it, she'll summon the demons of demonaria, as mindless as they are, to do her bidding of finding the other items! Once she has them all... she WILL become supreme.

Pacing on the dense green grass of the academy field, Lamia sighed and leaned against a large tree trunk. 'That stupid girl' she said in a bold, mature but soft and half-elegant voice. 'She should be here by now'. Looking around, she noticed where she threw that demon girl out of the window. Its all been cleared up now, she smiled to herself as she embraced the sweet memory of drawing the crimson sweetness from the skin of that damned girl. With another great sigh, she placed her hips on her shoulders and stood still against the tree, not too sure what to do right now. She may have to go find Tyra herself.

"Your heart is weak and broken, almost pointless for my uses. But still, better than no heart at all!"

Zylvanness
Vice Captain

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:59 am
User Image

Ȥɪєɳ Ҭαʅʅɪɳɳ

Walking around bored and eddgy, he had nothing to do or entertain him. He was just wandering about hoping to find something interesting and fun even. So when he past a grove of ever greens, Zien found a young woman, a pale beauty for sure. Blond hair with streaks of black and her dress was black as well, revealing and forming into a bell skirt. It was sort of armored looking and she looked a bit irritated as he stared.

"Hey there..." he said, speaking up in a slightly awkward tone of voice. "You okay...you look a bit annoyed there."

━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:09 am
User Image

____Lamia Tzench____

Lamia was just mid-way through pulling her Runes out of her satchel as the man spoke up and slightly jumped Lamia. Sharply turning her head to the boy, she removed her hand from her satchel and said 'i'm just fine' she sounded pretty blunt. To tell the truth, Lamia wasn't sure whether to tell this man to get lost or to just ignore him for now, he could come in handy at some point. And if she did start any conflict, she didn't want to cause attention to be drawn to herself.

Zylvanness
Vice Captain

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:29 am
User Image

Ȥɪєɳ Ҭαʅʅɪɳɳ

She was blunt and short with her reply. It caused the hybrid elemental to raised a brow as he stared at her. Planting his hands on his hips, he stood there and stared at the woman in black.

"Well...if anything, your voice says otherwise. Sounding rather snippy to me, if you don't mind me saying. So I'd say, you're not doing fine."

She hadn't looked up yet, so he couldn't see her eyes, he was curious on what color they were. Finding it was time that he introduced himself he extended a hand.

"I'm Zien Tallinn by the way, I haven't seen you around and I've been here a bit. So I presume you're new correct?"

━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:38 am
User Image

____Lamia Tzench____

This boy was asking a lot of questions, and he was digging a deeper hole than what he could pull himself out of. Glaring as she looked up, she then said 'I told you, im fine' boldly. Her eyes were orangey-red, different to the rest of her body, pale, and dark. Unknown to this boy, its the effects of using the Book of Demonaria.

Brushing herself down she attempted to walk behind the boy, hoping he wont persist with these questions.

Zylvanness
Vice Captain

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:46 am
User Image

Ȥɪєɳ Ҭαʅʅɪɳɳ

At her snippy tone that was bold and warning he held up his hands in defense and surrender. The girl was really pissy, he must of really gotten her at a bad time.

"Fine have it your way, I just a concerned guy that walked by," he stated in his defense. Zien looked up and saw she was finally look at him fully. Grinning boyishly like he always did, he looked at her eyes, they were...red...

Something clinked in the back of his head as he remembered Karu's mission of revenge. As the woman tried to go past him, he instinctively grabbed her wrist to halt her. His eyes inquisitive as he stared at her with a critical gaze. If this was the woman, the witch, what was he supposed to do now?

"Umm..." he droned but took a breath and stood firm. "You wouldn't happen to be a black witch that has a like of killing people, would you? If you are, I can't let you go, I know someone looking for you."

━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:05 am
User Image

____Lamia Tzench____

As lamia tried to get away from this anoying little brat, she felt his touch at her hips and stopped in her tracks as she listened to him. She was about ready to slap him straight around the face, or worse get her whip out in self-defence and get the academy security involved for attempted theft or something. But, she won't have to turn to such lies. This boy seems to know who she is, and something that she isn't aware of either. Someone is after her? How funny.

As she stood there, there was a short few moments of complete silence until Lamia began to chuckle to herself, still facing away from the boy. Why was she chuckling like that? As if she weren't bothered at all, as if she found Zien funny. She then stopped laughing and said 'Oh dear' with a childish voice of mockery. 'It seems i've been ratted out, woopsie' she then looked at Zien. Her ring of Curses and her Necklace of Charming letting off a sudden glare of green reflection from the sun. She then spoke confidently 'So how're you planning on keeping me here hm?' and then she added with that mocking voice again 'oh no, a blonde boy with a slice across his face is going to prevent me, little ol' me from being able to go about my daily things?' she gasped. Then she finished with her normal tone, deeper than before. 'shocking' as she raised a brow with her speech.

Zylvanness
Vice Captain

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:25 am
User Image

Ȥɪєɳ Ҭαʅʅɪɳɳ

Silence hung heavy in the air, he wasn't sure what to expect honestly. What he got though was kind of unsettling really and unexpected. She was chuckling, laughing at him or something that she find funny at least. Though he couldn't find anything funny right then, he narrowed his eyes a bit as he continued to wait.

When she finally looked at him, Zien didn't think he could be any more unsettled. He got his answer though, this was the woman of all things, that killed Karu's mom and killed so many others. The woman didn't look all that threatening but her voice was, she came off kind of creepy.

Scowling though as she underestimated him and insulted his injury. Shoving her hand away, he leaped back for more space between them. "Don't underestimate me," he snapped. "Keeping you here is a lot easier then you would think!"

With that, he stomped his left food, and Zien brought his arms up as if lifting something and a wall of earth formed around them. Forming a wide circling around them both, it was a good 9 or 10 feet tall, your average person wouldn't be able to simply jump it. Zien just had to keep her busy till Karu noticed the wall and him or knock the girl unconscious.

Though there were plenty of flaws in his plan, he wasn't a very good planner. Strategies weren't his strong point.

"See...easy."

━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:43 am
User Image

____Lamia Tzench____

What was this? An elemental eh? It's been a while since Lamia has the pleasure of killing an Elemental. Such a young boy too, not bad looking either if she said so herself. Unfortunately she had to kill him, she had too much to do and such little time. Sighing as he made a circle rock wall around them she hung her head and looked at him 'Some things are just as easy to destroy as they are to create' she then grinned to herself as she conjured a signature spell. Lamia has always been interested in mirrors.

'hhyah!' she cried as she thrust forwards both hands from behind her as she forced magic before her, green smoky magic. As it rushed towards Zien it stopped within inches and turned into a perfectly smooth and rectangular mirror, as tall as himself. Then, just as soon as he managed to focus his sight on himself in the mirror it began to tremble and ripple. Her aim was clear, she was going to shatter it right infront of his face with the high pitch screech her own magic was about to let out.

Zylvanness
Vice Captain

Deathly Prophet

7,875 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200

Igeekykitty
Vice Captain

Astounding Fatcat

12,700 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Guildmember 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 9:54 am
User Image

Ȥɪєɳ Ҭαʅʅɪɳɳ

"Yea, but you'll find this wall is not that easy to bring down,"
he stated in sharp reply.

Zien knew with enough force, yes she could bring it down. But it would take more then your average to bring it down. And it wouldn't leave if she killed him either, didn't work like that. So he waited for her next move, which with her being a witch wasn't a surprise that magic was the case.

When the mirror appeared before him he stared in surprise for a few moments. It wasn't at all threatening till it began to shack, like it was vibrating and then it clicked. Zien rushed to dodge the explosion of shards of the mirror, just managing to get out of the direct line of fire. Still, he felt the bit of shards cutting his tan skin and digging into it as well. Luckily it was mainly his left arm and leg; nothing serious. Blood still dripped down his limbs however as he glared at the woman.

"Is that the best you got," he snapped and his hand forming into a fist, Zien thrust it forward and a flume of fire rushed at the witch. He was quick behind it, using it as a cover to get closer to her and throw a few kicks and bunches at her.

Zien knew he had to stay close within her guard or face more spells, and he had no means of guarding against those other then dodging. In a skirt she was sure to have some difficulty fighting with her hands and feet, so he used that to advantage. What he needed though was Karu...where ever he was. Some mess the elemental had gotten himself in, he had a feeling he was gonna hear it from the vampire.

━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━══━┈┈━

✫ Historic Threads [ As Chosen by Staff ]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces