Submit

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:57 am
He was thankful for his age for as he grew older he grew faster and stronger. He was no longer the new adult in his lanky awkward body. He had grown into it and knew how to use it right. Because of this he was on the rabbit in a matter of moments taking it down with easy. He had snapped its neck so that it wouldn't suffer and lifted it proudly but there was no Cascade to show it to.... He dropped the rabbit and called out "Cascade where are you?" His voice loud and with a hint of panic and worry. He picked the small meal back up and raced back to where he had last been with her. He hadn't realized that she didn't follow him as he chased after the rabbit but now that he thought about it he hadn't mentioned that he had heard it but instead let his instincts grab him and away they had went.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 15, 2013 8:15 pm
"Kafun?" She quietly called, ears back still. Maybe she was crazy? Maybe he was and had always been a figment of her imagination, and now had ran off and out of her mind. Maybe she was insane. It would make sense.... How many times had the woman dreamed he was around or thought she caught his scent? Maybe this time it had gone too far.

Her head lowered as she sunk to the ground, resting her muzzle into her paws as a low, sharp whine escaped her. Was she crazy? Did she need to reconsider whether the male had ever arrived yesterday? Perhaps... It would make logical sense... Seeing as she had before been tricked into thinking he was around. Maybe the blue woman was unable to move on and her mind was trying to compensate for that...

Was Kafun real?

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 7:31 pm
Kafun's ear's twitched as he ran. He had to find her he thought desperately. He could not just purely could not lose her again after just finding her. He would officially crack like a psycho. As he approached the spot where he had last seen her he picked up the sounds of whining.

Was she hurt? God he hoped not. He dashed out of the trees and under brush to find her laying on the path looking so small and scared and helpless. Before he knew it he was by her side dropping the dead rabbit but a few meters away before he was hovering all over her. "Cascade love? Are you okay? Whats wrong? Are you hurt?" He asked with worry before licking her all over her face, neck , ears and cheek.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 2:42 pm
Her ears flicked up and eyes widened as, suddenly, the male was on her. The licks caused bright eyes to close and a paw to raise as she pushed him off, having been startled by the sudden affection. He was real. A real male who had been licking her and worried to death. The real Kafun. Her eyes opened, staring at the larger male blankly. Suddenly, with a shiver and twitch, her eyes began to water and spill tears.

"I-I thought you left." She finally managed, ears flipping down, tail wrapping around her form, and head lowering. "Or that maybe you weren't real and I'm seeing things again." She admitted, nearly recoiling into her small frame and making herself as small as possible, eyes large and viewing the male with an innocence she hadn't displayed in years.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 12, 2013 1:29 pm
Kafun paused and stared at her in confusion as she put a paw on his chest and pushed him away. He didn't understand but backed up as she had wanted. A small sad sound rumbled out of his chest.

"Cascade I am real," crawls toward her, "Your not seeing things I am here. Feel me touch me know that it is true. I only left to catch your breakfast you asked for a rabbit and I caught one. He is over there."Nods his head behind him on the path where the kill lay. "I came right back when I got him. I wont leave again I swear,"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:10 pm
The blue girl viewed him with a soft, sad little frown. He was there, that's what he said. But.. but she doubted he was right. He wasn't there, right? He hadn't been there before. He hadn't been there for so long....

But he was, right? She finally had him back.. she finally had him. Kafun. Her... what was he to her? Mate? But he had vanished for years... what was he now? What was he to her now? What was he becoming?

All she knew was that she missed him.

"Don't. I don't want you to leave. Not again. Not for years and years. I waited Kafun, and you... I... I waited for you." She wasn't crying, not anymore. She wanted it clear. She wanted him to know that she had waited. She hadn't left. She hadn't vanished. She had waited, and maybe she would still wait for him. Maybe she would sit here forever and always wait for him. Forever. Until the day she died.

What did she want? She wanted him to make the waiting stop. She wanted him to come back. She wanted...

She wanted her mate back.  

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:12 pm
Kafun's gaze softened and nuzzled her cheek. "I understand Cascade darling." He pulled her to him and laid his head on her and rubbed. "I'm not leaving any more I swear. I'll be by your side for ever and always from now own. I'm sorry I made you wait so long. I should have searched harder."

He pulled back to look her in the eye to show her his sincerity. "Lets grab your breakfast and head back to the den? What do you say?"

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff