Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Old Guild] Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The old Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifoxes, modis, foxes, breedables, breedable pets 

Reply RP Forum
[PRP] Time waits for no one. (Cascade x Kafun) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:31 pm
Kafun blinked in shock as she recoiled from him. It made his heart break. He didn't know what to do to fix what was wrong. Heck he didn't know what was wrong. His ears dropped and he watched her not moving toward her afraid to scare her off. He'd just sit there and let her come to him. "Cascade.."he murmured thought it was more to himself than to her. "What has happened?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2012 1:09 pm
Looking up at him, her tail flipped, head lowering and biting her bottom lip. Shaking her head, she fought back the tears, ears flipping against her head.

"There was a storm. I couldn't get back to you. After the storm I was lost, and wondered if the storm had....killed you." Her head lowered further, trembling slightly. "I spent a year looking for you, and couldn't find you... so I tried to accept the fact you were gone. I met someone. I didn't love him, but I knew if I ever wanted kids... He was really sweet, but in the end he wasn't you. He couldn't fill what I had lost, and even though I wanted kids I didn't want them with him, and so I left." She shook her head, tail draping around her.

"I met another male with eyes almost identical to yours. He became close to me, and I told him about my previous life. He accepted it, and offered to be my mate, even if he was merely a replacement. I accepted, I wanted children and his eyes.... they were the closest to you I ever had gotten. In the end, I left him, too. Without children. I ended up here months later, and have lived a nomad since."

She looked up at Kafun, moving away from him. She was waiting for his anger, waiting for him to either reject her existence completely or berate her.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:34 pm
Kafun didn't know how to feel after she was done talking. He was happy that she was alright and that was back with him but felt a bit hurt that she was trying to forget him and be with others. Though he understood it cause for a weak moment he had thought about it and tried a little. "I understand. It's ok," He told her though he didn't know if she was really coming back to him. He decided to ask.
"I for a moment thought about it and kind of attempted to find another but it was half halfheartedly. I ran into this phim she had just had kids and was really upset. It was than that I just wanted some company and so she let me talk to her some and about her kids but we went our different ways shortly after that. So I understand though the question is now do you want to be back with me or no?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:57 am
Her eyes raised to meet his, and suddenly they looked tired. Sick, lonely, and tired. She wanted to say "yes", however something held her back. He did not understand, did he, that she was not the same woman he had fallen in love with years ago. Closing her eyes, the blue vixen simply moved away, looking down.

"I'm not that woman anymore. You're asking a stranger." She whispered, pain trembling within her voice. Yet, she couldn't bear to just shatter what they had, what they perhaps could create, without trying. Her eyes flicked to meet his, and carefully she said: "I believe we should start over, as if we were young and fresh again, and see what time and fate has in store for us."

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 5:17 pm
Kafun nodded. "Yes I am sure you have changed and I may or may not have I don't know. I haven't socialized with many to tell." He really had no clue if he did or not. Though he could tell she had some.

"We can start anew if that's what you would like. I'd just like one more chance and what happens happens I'll accept the fate."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 2:17 pm
Cascade viewed Kafun tiredly, nodding as he finished speaking. She just wanted sleep, honestly. She felt sick, both from the day itself and being reunited with this man. Most of her believed it as some sick joke, some sick dream that she'd awaken from and cry over. She wanted proof it was real, but instead she was here, wondering and frightened.

"Okay." She whispered, voice frail and trembling. She just wanted to curl up and sleep, that was all.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 9:18 pm
Kafun watched as the energy seemed to just leak out of Cascade. She was growing tired by each second that ticked by. He wouldn't doubt if she didn't pass out soon. Nudging her cheek he whispered "Come on lets find a place for you to rest okay? We can talk more later if you want." He than gently shoved his way under her so that she was now on his back and began to slowly move the way he had come. He knew of a place that they could take cover while she slept.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:39 am
Cascade hadn't expected the man to lift her up, about to protest. However, she wearily gave in, it also didn't help that his familiar warmth rendered her useless. She had longed for that warmth for so long, and now the it was back she felt both pain and joy. He had been gone for so long, and now here he was, carrying her. She wasn't sure whether or not to cry or laugh. Perhaps both.

Tiredly, she nuzzled into the warmth, guilty of desiring it to stay. She inhaled his scent, ears flicking backwards. So many memories, it was suffocating. She ad once wanted to erase them, but now she wasnt sure. What was she supposed to do?

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 12, 2012 8:32 pm
Kafun let out a content sound as Cascaded cuddled into his fur. He shifted her on his back and cared her into the forest. He knew of a cave that she could sleep comfortably in because he had spent a few nights there the night before. He really wanted them to try again but was worried that after her seeing other males she would see that they were better than him.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:28 am
She allowed him to carry her, too lost in thought to speak. Why hadn't he moved on? Why hadn't he had kids and a family when it had been years? What was she have supposed to have done? Did he blame her? She had waited for so long, waited and searched and waited some more. She wanted to scream that she wouldnt have done it if she had known, though she didn't.

It wasn't right to make excuses. He had not. He had none. She was already tired of the idea of excuses, deciding to favor simply keeping quiet. Light eyes stayed closed as she debated, growing already weary from the act.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:27 am
Kafun quickly made his way threw the forest and into the den. As soon as you entered you could automatically smell Kafun's scent all over the place. It was obvious that he had been staying there for a while. He pulled the pine needless that he used as a bedding into a pile than went to the back of the cave and tossed a blanket over them before laying down so that Cascade could easily get off and lay in the bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 6:01 am
Cascade left his back quickly, pulling herself towards the bed and flopped down on it. She didn't offer for him to join her, nuzzling into the bed and closing her eyes. One eye opened to view him, mutely making room for him.

What was she going to do when she woke up? Smile and act like he never left? No, because he had left and she wasn't ready to simply accept that. She wasn't able to simply accept what had happened. She valued herself more than that.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:03 pm
Kafun sat back and watched as she made herself comfortable in the bed. He was trying to read her body language. But he honestly couldn't get a beat on it. It just left him more puzzled and confused than before. He watched as she made room for him but could tell she wasn't sure if she should.

He gave her a great-full nod and laid down next to her. They still had some room in between them that way she wouldn't feel like he was crowding her but she would still get his heat from being close.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:16 am
With that said and done, Cascade settled her head onto her arms, eyes closing. She would worry tomorrow, she decided. Tonight was already stressful and new, she didn't need to add to her fears and worries and cause a nightmare or two. That, and she wanted to stop to enjoy the scent of Kafun lingering in the cave, to absorb the scent she had missed for so very long without admitting to its bearer.

She fell asleep to the memories of their past. A river and goofy laughter. She was such eager to play then, perhaps that too was gone? Or was it simply hidden away, protecting itself from her self destructive behavior that lashed and cut away anything that made her remotely happy. Perhaps.

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

lisais-fire619

Desirable Member

10,800 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2012 11:35 pm
Kafun laid his head on his legs and watched Cascade from under his eye lashes that way she wouldn't know. He didn't want her to think of him as a creeper now but he still couldn't get over the fact that she was here. It was still all so surreal to him.

He nested down into the cozy bedding that he had found. His eyes were starting to get heavy as he watched her sleeping form. Before long everything had went black and he was off into dream land.

RP Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff