Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ruriska
Crew

Invisible Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:51 pm
Mandrake’s calming tone had the desired effect, with Lullaby’s crying turning into a sob and then a sniffle. He let out a shaky sigh that made his whole body tremble, looking at his sister with big, watery eyes. "I-I’m s-s-sorry, I just wanted t-to make you happy…" A frustrated swipe wiped some of the tears from his nose. "But I’m useless."

Right now all he wanted to do was go home and get a hug from his mother. But since he didn’t have Yawn here, Lullaby leant against Mandrake for comfort. … some other time. He nodded. "I-I’ll keep coming back. I’ll try again a-and again, over and over, until I win it for you. I promise."

ex o ex Snoof

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 10:16 pm
As her brother sobbed and hiccuped under her arm, Mandrake felt tears stinging at her eyes again -- both of frustration and empathy. She gave a quick sniffle, not wanting anything icky to dribble out of her snout and reached up to wipe her eyes with the back of her hoof. Opening her mouth to reject Lullaby's assurance of his uselessness, he leaned against her. She decided it was best to let the matter drop and just be done with today.

"You-..." she sputtered, leaning back from Lullaby to stare before her lip quivered and she had to turn away or else he was going to make her cry. "Y-yeah. I'll come with you each time and cheer you on." Mandrake clenched her eyes shut and gave her brother's hair a quick nuzzle before pulling herself away and standing properly. "But now, let's go hooooome. I am so done with carnivals today."

END

Mandrake's Element
Loyalty

Lullaby's Element
Kindness

Snoofington

Merry Krampus

My Little Phony

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash