Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Maggie's Ville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TakaiOokami
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 8:13 pm
"You sure have alot of confidence," Yomi said laughing as she walked. "Though I suppose it's true consitering how long the police've been in an uproar about the whole ordeal," she admited. They had walked out of town by now and Yomi took the bandana off, her ears twitched alot, as if proclaming their freedom before settleing down again. "Hey, you wanna try something?" she asked suddenly with a bit of a grin.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:07 am
"Sure" Cecil said "what is it?" he asked with a slight smile  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

TakaiOokami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:04 am
"Just make sure you don't fall off," Yomi said before grabbing Cecil, which would have scared any other human halfway to death. She threw him up in the air and he landed on a large tan-brown wolf. With a shake of its head it took off, racing through the trees and leaping over small gorges. As the wolf ran instead of slowing down it only got faster, the trees turning into blurs and their passage marked only by a gust of wind.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:10 am
tears rolled out of Cecils eyes as the traveled he held on for dear life.but shockingly he wasn't afraid he was only curious as to where she was taking him.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

TakaiOokami
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:57 pm
Yomi kept running, it seemed like she might never stop, though she did seem to have some sort of destination, what that destination was had yet to betermined as she raced deeper into the forest.
[exit to Moon Lake]  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:37 am
(continued from district two)

The portal opened behind the drug store. which caught the eyes of the some children "hey it Cecil!" one of them yelled pointing "and a girl!!" another said "knock it off" he told them "go home!" he said shooing them away "sorry" he told her.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:46 am
"It's alright", Amane said chuckling as she looked around, having never been anywhere else except Nightmare Town, Thunder Eye Mountain and Afterglow Forest, "It looks like a nice place here".  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 2:30 pm
"it home" Cecil said before continuing to his home. he stopped dead in his tracks. "hmmm?" he said collecting his thoughts.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:03 pm
"Something wrong", Amane asked as she was preparing to fly home.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:07 am
"i have't been hom in alm ost two whole days" "Cecil said with a smile "my dad will probably kill" he chuckle "are you gonna be okay going back on your own" he felt about letting go back on her own when she had followed him and made sure he was getting home ok.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:22 am
"Of course", Ayane said spreading her wings, "I can out fly most of the creatures on Thunder Eye, So I will be fine, and even if something manages", she patted her boots, "My Claws will give them a shredding they will regret".  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 7:48 pm
"wow" Cecil said amazed suddenly he didn't feal bad about letting her go on her own. "ok well thank you i will be going then my home is right over there" he said pointing to his house down the road.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:30 pm
Amane nodded, "Alright", she lifted up off the ground, "Bye Human", she said before taking off for nightmare town.

[Amane exit back to nightmare town]  
Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games