Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Maggie's Ville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:53 am
Kaya returned, turning the corner ahead of the two conversing men. She looked disgrunteled, as if soemething were trully bothering her. As she paused, the men caught up to her, and she began walking with them, trailing behind him while her mind as whirling.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:02 pm
"ahh back so soon?" Markyl said noticing kaya "tell me who pissed you off?" he asked with sarcastic tone "i sure hope it wasn't me" he said with a smile  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 11:51 pm
She shook her head, not replying right away. "No... I'm just...trying to figure something out..."  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:45 am
"and that would be" Markyl said waving his hand for the answer impatiently.he didn't like to wait.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:10 am
She glanced at him wearily. "If I knew, I would be happy to tell you. However, I'm still in the process of figuring it out, so I can't exactly explain it yet, now can I?" She didn't meant it harshly, and hoped it sounded more pleading than harsh.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 3:20 pm
(dont wanna be mean but i fell sory for that cat he looked up at you like"realy dude?!" other then that enjoyed your videos ^.^)

Markyl simply waved his hand for her to proceed with figuring it out.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:51 am
((lol Thanks. He's my little kitty. ^w^ And now you know what I look like. ><))

Kaya felt rushed, not able to fully grasp the thought. She sighed, slumping her shoulders slightly. "I give up...I lost my train of thought..." With another sigh, she continued. "Don't worry, I'll get it back..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:44 am
"I should be returning to my town you two, I will see you either in Two weeks or when you call me if you have figured out what is going on", Kilm said nodding his hat towards them before taking off to Nightmare Town.

[Kilm Exit to Nightmare Town....which will lead to the hospital XP]  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 8:44 pm
(HA! there now you know what i look like,i am the guy, the woman is my mother and zen is the hand behind the door)

Markyl just leaned his head back and laughed.Cecil sat on the porch of his house hands wrapped in bandages.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:36 pm
Yomi walked into the town, looking at least semi-normal, of course they probally knew what she was consitering there were two pointy wolf ear like shapes sticking out no matter how much she tried to keep her ears down. But it was more of a respect thing in the first place. Walking deeper Yomi smelled the faint scent of blood mixed with the human's scent, normally she wouldn't have noticed the scent itself but blood kinda stands out even if it's faint. She followed the trail, and found Cecil sitting on a porch. She knelt down next to him, "Thanks for the artwork, I love it, and sorry about your hands," she said.  

TakaiOokami
Crew

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 3:11 pm
Cecil jerked slightly.from the wolf girl suddenly appearing next to him "uhh its fine" he said nervously "it was fun" he told her "you didn't have to come all this way to thank me" he said to her as he stood up.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 4:20 pm
Yomi shrugged, "It's not that far of a distance and I figured it'd be better to thank you sooner rather than later. Besides, I don't get to come here very often, it's good experiance to see a human town, occasionally," she explained. Normally you wouldn't find that coming out of most of Nightmare Town's residents but then agian she always was a bit of an oddball. "Well thanks for your time," she said standing up and streaching alittle, about to start heading back out.  

TakaiOokami
Crew

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 6:45 pm
"wait" Cecil said "uuh let me walk you back" he suggested nervously.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:08 pm
"You sure? That's an awful long way for some people, plus I don't want you to get in trouble cause of me," Yomi said. If he got arrested being in town when she wasn't there it wasn't as bad, it would still be bad but not as bad as if it were because of her. "I'm used to traveling everywhere alone so you don't have to worry about it," she added.  

TakaiOokami
Crew

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:30 pm
"I'm not worried about it" he said as he started to walk with her "they cant catch me anyway"  
Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games