Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Maggie's Ville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 6:25 am
She ignored the other detectives and pointed at the scorch mark. "The wings. Usually any other creature would have a symmetrical outline of the wings. An even match or pair." She pointed at the outline, pointing at the major differences between the two wings. "See? They're different...."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 7:33 pm
Markyl smiled "detectives" he said getting their attention "meeet our new vistor guest detective give her your full coperation" he told them before laning into her ear "dont make me regret that" he whispered  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:09 am
"Thanks, Markyl." She murmured back, smiling at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:06 pm
Markyl silently nodded back to her and then quickly turned his attention to Kilm "im sorry old freind it seams i have wasted your time" he apologized to Kilm.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 10:39 pm
"It's alright Markyl", Kilm said with a smile, "I rather enjoyed going for a nice good run to stretch these old legs of mine".  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 11:31 am
Kaya reamined silent for a bit, studying the outline of the burnt figure. "Kilm..." She spoke distractedly, reaching over and placing a hand just before the outline. "Hmm...." She stood up and faced him. "I'll contact you if we find anything else, all right? By the looks of things so far, I still stand with what I said before... Maybe the goblins were getting fresh with someone, who attacked them and killed them, or..." She glanced back at the burnt outline. "They set this up to distract us from something more important..." With that thought, she felt a shiver run down her spine, as if she were being watched, but pushed the feeling aside...for now. She held a hand out to Kilm, smiling brightly. "Thank you for your assisstance, Kilm. You've been quite helpful." She turned back to studying the outline, before quickly wandering over to the other two goblins, studying them closely.  

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:12 pm
(ok the only thing i dont like is the whole angele thing it gets boring to me can we make it something else?)

"how bout we take a walk i need to discuss the festival with you anyway" Markyl smiled to Kilm "I hope you wont cheat again this year" Markyl said jokingly  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:40 am
"We never cheat", Kilm said with a Dramatic Gasp, "We just use our natural born abilities".  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:26 am
((Sure.))

After surverying the burn mark, something in the back of her mind registered. She's seen this somewhere before... Shaking her head, she stood up straight, still surverying it for just a moment longer before she turned and began running back to her library. "I'll be right back!!!" She called before disappearing around the corner.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:33 pm
"right" Markyl said to Kilm before Kaya disappeared around the corner "maybe she has to pee" Markyl said to Kilm  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2012 6:41 pm
"Why should I care whether she has to pee, to think on something is quite rude Markyl", Kilm said with a shake of his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:16 am
"i was simply makng an assumption as to why she was running off" Markyl said "now about you cheating at the next tournament-"  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 12:23 am
"We do not Cheat", Kilm said again, "We are not Human, We have Powers, there are no Restrictions of using your power during the tournament, Nor using a Weapon such as a Guy, why, Cause the Spire has a spell to save your from a fatal wound before it happens".  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:38 pm
"oh" Makyl said"well gee thank goodness for that" Markyl said sarcastically with a smile.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 11:09 am
"Now why are you questioning all this Markly, you already know everything about the Tournament, but then again, Maggies Ville has not participated once in all the years since I first started it oh so long ago", Kilm said with a light chuckle.  
Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games