Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Maggie's Ville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:20 am
Tavril

"We have...a bit of a situation here." She began, wondering how she could put it nicely. "Aparently, there's been a murder. Two Mythios were killed, both goblins. You'll need to come down here right away. Markyl asked me to contact you, and I'm not exactly liked by the detectives..." She sighed, then continued. "So, is it safe to assume that you'll be here soon?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:22 am
Tavril
Mizu Rose

"Hmm....Expect me to arrive in the Next Three Minutes", Kilm replied, "I won't appear as I usually do but for this I have to look a bit different", he said before hanging up.

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:26 am
With a single nod, Kaya hung up the phone and ran back to Markyl and the other detectives. "He said that he should be arriving shortly." She announced, glancing around.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 5:45 pm
"perfect" Markyl said sipping on his morning coffee.by the looks of it. this going to be a long day.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:35 am
Kilm came to a halt outside the Library, he sniffed the air and followed it til he found Kaya and Markyl, "Morning Markyl, Kaya", he said nodding his hat towards the both of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:55 am
Kaya gave a slight bow. "Good mornin to you as well, Mayor Kilm. You're looking handsome."  

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 1:54 am
"morning" markyl said to kilm "i have something i was hoping you could make sense of"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:11 am
"Thank you Kaya", Kilm said with a smile and walked over to Markyl, "So what is the trouble Markyl".  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:24 am
" i think it be bes if you just come and see" Said markyl as he turned to lead the way  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:15 am
Kilm nodded and followed him.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:27 am
Markyl stopped in front of the burn mark on the wall oddly resembling a man with wings.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:37 am
Kilm stared at the burn mark, he tilted his head a bit, "I....I have never seen such a thing as this I am afraid".  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:02 pm
Kaya had followed them silently, seeing as how the other detectives were busy doing their reports. As she saw the burn mark more closely, she examined it from her location. "It looks like it could either be the outline of an angel, or a different bird type creature..." She tilted her head to the side, studying it from a different angle. "Hmm...." Squinting her eyes, she gasped softly and moved back. "...it's disproportional!"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 11:58 pm
All the detectives glared harshly at Kaya as she entered the crime scene and then meddle in.Markyl simply laughed "not a cop are you?" he asked then he could just promote her to detective.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:05 am
"What is it that you mean Kaya", Kilm asked looking at her.  
Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games