Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Maggie's Ville Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:43 am
Maggies Ville, a small working class town small as in it has only has 8 different buliding's. The rest are small houses, it is located at the bottom of Thunder Eye Mountain. The same as nightmare town just on the opposite side, there is a train that comes to Maggies Ville but it stops at Maggies Ville. As nothing ever goes there execept the unnatural but they are escoted to nightmare town by their deputy's. The people of Maggies Ville have a long standing peace with Nightmare Town if you ask any of them they will all say the same thing, "we got no beef with them monsters as long dont mess us". Well at least that is how the elder population has it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:07 pm
"what the hell were you thinking?!" Markyl asked with a yell "were you trying to break the treaty?!" "not intentionally" Cecil said Markyl scowled at him REady to beat right there "Susie don't punish the bo" said Markyl father from the recliner "he was only being playful now come give billy a kiss" Markyls father said to Markyl which made them both stare at him wide eye'd then Cecil smiled at Markyl "yeah susie get over there and give me a kiss" said said smiling deviously which made Markyl glare over to Ceil in rage before a deputy came in to the living "sheriff!" the dupty said getting his attention "there's been a murder" "whats new" Markyl replied "its a mythios" the deputy said Markyl looked to him and scowled "great thats jiust what i need!" he said as he followed the deputy out the door into a squad car and disappeared "love you bye" Cecil said to himself sarcastically from the porch as they sped away.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:17 pm
Kaya saw the car speed past her little library, pausing in her sweeping momentarily before continuing to sweep. She sighed softly. There was never anything new here... There would always be people to point fingers once things got heated. With another sigh, she finished her sweeping and re-entered her shop/library, turning the 'closed' sign to 'open'.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:41 pm
the car came to a stop where the crime scene was and Markyl got out with a sigh walked over to the team "ok what do we have here?" he asked the team.Cecil ran by the library on his way back to god knows where the whole town thought him strange and generally tried to avoid him.  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:32 pm
Seeing as how there was no one coming into her library, as usual, Kaya sighed once more to herself, placing the book she had already read back down on the counter. "I wonder what happened this time..." She murmured, glancing out of her big windows. With another soft sigh, she moved from behind the counter to the door, turning the sign to closed and exiting the building. Locking the door, she jogged over to where the car sat, coming to a stop near the sheriff. "What's happened this time?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:04 pm
"kaya your not supposed to be here" one of the detectives said from the crime scene "this is an investigation please leave" "oh who cares as long as she deosn't enter the crime scene she's alright" markyl said "mythios murder" he told her "two blue eye'd goblins to be exact" a detective said "what does that mean" asked a deputy "it means our life is gonna a whole hell of a lot harder" markyl said  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:08 pm
Kaya shot the detective that had told her to leave a dark look, before turning back to the crime scene. "Two goblins, huh? Well, what were they killed with? Is the weapon in within the vicinity, or is it not? Also, where is the direction of blood? It might point to us where the attacker was when he assaulted them." She paused, thinking of all of the mystery books she had located at her store/library. "Hmm... At this rate, since everything is in the dark and we don't know exactly who it may be, perhaps it was the goblins who were harrassing someone, they attacked, and thus they were killed?" She shook her head. There were too many 'what ifs'.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:30 pm
"kaya" one of the detectives sighed as did allot of them.every time there was a murder it seamed the little librarian was right on the scene "i got something over here!" a detective said as a couple of them and Markyl walked farther down the alley to see a burn shadow of something on a wall "that's interesting" Markyl said the rest of the detectives looked at the wall mystified "get me kilm on the phone" Markyl ordered "tell em i got bad news"  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:02 pm
Kaya sighed heavily herself, knowing that most of the detectives, being male, thought that she was completely useless anyway. However, they always jumped to conclusions and usually sentenced the wrong person, and that was why she usually showed up, to avoid an innocent being sentenced to death or jail. She turned to Markyl. "Sorry for the headache... If you want, I can contact him, and stay inside if you want, since I'm forbidden to enter anymore due to their rules..." She spoke, her gaze shifting to the other detectives to imply whom she meant.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:15 am
((lol i never specified their sex XD))

the detectives glared at kaya half eyed "yes that would be graet thank you kaya" Markyl said  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:27 am
Tavril

((Well, I assumed their all guys. lol They usually are. xP))

Kaya sighed softly, but smiled at Markyl. She had respect for him, and visa versa. Strolling back to her shop/library, she unlocked it and re-entered, keeping the sign on closed. Picking up the phone, she called Kilm, waiting for him to respond.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:28 am
Mizu Rose

"Hello", Kilm asked from the other end.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 1:35 am
Tavril

"Kilm? Hello, it's Kaya."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:50 am
Mizu Rose

"OH! Well this is a Pleasure My Dear, What is it this Old Were Can do for you Miss Kaya", Kilm said in his usual Cheerful sounding tone.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games