Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Nightmare Arena Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:14 pm
Soujha gasped seeing the claws. He rammed Kilm with his shoulder knocking him out of the way. before the claws came piercing through Souhja's back and out of his chest. He spat blood before gritting his teeth as he grabbed the claws and swung his body before letting go of the claws. they slipped back throughwound and Wyvern went flying in to a wall. "im sorry my freind" Souhja said spitting blood "im too old for this" he gasped before falling fowards on his chest.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 7:20 pm
"SOUJHA", Kilm yelled running over to his friend to see how he was while Wyvern groaned.  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Apr 16, 2013 9:45 pm
"im sorry i could not help out a lil more~" he trailed his eye's went blank he made one last sound as the air escaped along with hos soul.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:43 pm
((being that i havent posted anywhere in gaia for a few days i wanted to post something even if it would be ignored for his location))

akira landed and though his head stopped hurting long after he left he stopped just outside the gates of the arena looking up
"what in the many dimensions could have caused such an agony?... felt like the compression of my axe but hiding more mass than energy... like it was there and not there at the same time..."
he sat down and began to focus, causing the weight and force of the axe to begin to grow slowly down there in the chance what ever was up there came down  

rainshadowdirewolf
Crew

Versatile Shapeshifter

12,100 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Trader 100
  • Profitable 100

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 7:35 pm
(Five Days later, I give my post to let this Rp move closer to the first ending.)

Kilm stared at Soujha as his oldest Friend died, he would have spoken, but no words could be found for him, his hands balled into fists and he glared at the one known as Wyvern. He stood up and Wyvern opened his mouth to speak, but Kilm stopped him before punching him in the face, making his entire mask crack, the calm composure Wyvern had cracked with it, “NONONO”, he yelled holding it.

Pieces fell off, revealing the human like face beneath, a dark aura swarmed around Wyvern, “You Damn Inferior Species”, he said as his eyes became crimson, the flesh became scales and his claws extended, Kiore jumped to intervene on the fight that broke out, but he was merely swatted away by Wyvern's tail and a blast of magic, sending him flying into the sky. Kilm fought in a blind rage, his claws raking across any exposed flesh of Wyvern's when the Dragon man was not paying attention, both were aiming to kill.

Kilm struck both Wyvern's arms up before slamming all ten claws into his chest, Wyvern yelled in pain before striking him with his elbows, Kilm didn't budge and tried to sink his claws in deeper to pierce the vital organs within. He was kicked in the chest and sent flying backwards across the arena, he hit the wall and shook his head from the impact. He looked up and rolled out of the way before Wyvern smashed the spot where he head been.

Wyvern growled as his form continued to change, becoming more and more dragon as the fight went on. Kilm shot forwards and grabbed Wyvern's tail before he used it against Wyvern and began to slam him into the arena wall and ground repeatedly, trying to break the Dragon's bones. Wyvern tried flying up, but Kilm kept his self rooted to the ground, unable to be lifted, he growled and slammed Wyvern on his back.

Wyvern roared with rage before he got out of Kilm's grasp, the last visage that he had looked human before was gone, Wyvern threw a heavy and fast punch, Kilm tried to block the punch but he yelled in pain as his right arm broke blocking the power punch the dragon had thrown, he jumped back but was quickly followed.

Wyvern slashed at him and Kilm dodged as best he could before getting kicked in the side and being flung across the arena, he coughed and tasted blood in his mouth, he shook with fear knowing he couldn't win. “Ah, Finally, Now I can take my prize”, he said walking to Kilm, he growled thinking the b*****d meant his head, but then noticed his gaze, he looked to the Wishing Stone, “No Way In Hell”.

Kilm got up and Wyvern growled in rage before kicking him in the chest, Kilm slammed into the altar with the small stone, he smiled grabbing it, Wyvern's eyes went wide and he shot forwards, “Fly away”, he whispered, the stone shined brightly before flashing and taking off faster than anything could follow.

Kilm smiled as Wyvern grabbed him by the throat, “I'm Sorry, You lost the Tourn....Tournament, come....Come back in Five years”, he said chuckling, Wyvern roared in rage before stabbing his tail through Kilm's chest multiple time's, he then took off flying to try and find the stone, leaving Kilm on the ground, bleeding to death.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:41 pm
what followed next would go down in history as the saddest day in the town of nightmare. the the Law enforcements were on the scene as soon as they found it was safe and and after hours they finally released the bodies to their familys funerals for Soujha and Mayor Kilm were held the next day and the bodies were paraded down the street to their finally resting place. Citizens threw roses to their bodies in mourning as they passed.

[exit to District two]  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games