Welcome to Gaia! ::

United Fantasy (OPEN and accepting Roleplayers)

Back to Guilds

This guild accepts Rper's only, We do not accept those who sit by and do nothing. Those Gaians are deleted after a set amount of time. 

Tags: Myth, Fantasy, Nightmare Town, Alternate Universe 

Reply Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)
Residents of Nightmare Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:28 am
Name: Liam Baisat
Species: shadow demon
History: Grown up in District 3 was found by his boss and trained in blade and hand to hand combat has been waiting the return of his boss ever since he was lock away
Image/Description:User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:30 am
Name: Vlad Trilms
Species: Vampire
Time of Death: 2 B.C
Power/s: Speed, Mind Control, Wings, Ability to drink human blood
History: He was bitten 2 days before christ was born on May 19 2 B.C.
Image/Description: Has black slick hair that runs to the bottom of his head, he has long fangs that when he choses to let them out are 3 centimeters long. Skin is pale white, does NOT glimmer in the sun light, wears a long cape over his black suit. Wears black suit pants  

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

AstralMareets

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 6:31 pm
Name: Clause, AKA: Masked Man
Species: Cyborg
Powers: Psychokinesis, telepathy, and Psionic powers, as well as the Ph.A.S.E.R. cannon on his right arm.
History: He lived his his twin brother, father, and mother, in one of the human towns. One day, while relaxing in a hot spring at the age of 10, he discovered his psychic powers and began to train them.Soon afterward a mechanized dragon had killed his mother, and Claus went out for revenge to where the dragon came from, only to trip and knock himself unconscious. Once he was again himself, he found his body mechanized and his psychic control of electricity amplified, as well as four years of his life missing. He is now trying to salvage his life by living with those who would accept him more than those living in the human towns.
Image/Description: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 6:05 am
Name: Lucas Caruel
Species: Grand Archmage
Power/s: Lucas controls all forms of Magic,His Favored being Ice Magic,Time Magic and Necromancy. Another of his abilities is on Contact casting, It is the ability to strike a target with a punch or kick and cast magic from there to enhance the attack in to something far more deadly.
History: Lucas is the former Commissioner of Law of Nightmare, He was sealed in the vault when a string of murders began. He had set up many people getting them jailed in his place, when the Evidence lead back to him it was covered up. Mayor Kilm had the Law of Nightmare say "The Killer is Uncatchable, We are sorry for all your losses." It Is the biggest cover up in Nightmare Town History......and now that man is loose after escaping the vault earlier today.
Other: He is a Hand to Hand Combat Expert.

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Empress Violet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:43 pm
Name: Morana Valdis.
Age: Unknown. ((Everytime she casts a spell to 'help' someone else, she becomes younger, no one knows how long she has wandered this world.))
Species: Witch.
Time of Death: 1692, July 31.
Powers: She has minor witchcraft such as changing her body or making things move or create things, but without a contract signed by another person she cannot truly use her darkest of magic.
History: She was once old and decrepit, people of her village in Salem hated her due to her promises. You see, she has the ability to grant any wish someone gives her but for a price, sometimes the price is small...but sometimes the price is extravagant to the point where the certain wish granted, means nothing. Everytime a contract of hers is signed she also gains her youth, a bonus for her dark craft.

The humans conspired against her during the witch trials and she was killed for her witchcraft. But as she stood upon her stool and was about to be hanged she spoke a verse of the devils language. She would return to carry on her witchcraft.

So many years past...and she did return. Now she lives in Nightmare town, a place away from the wretched humans who murdered her. She now walks the very town signing her deals and using her magic... be careful what you wish for...
Image/Description:
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:38 am
Name: Calla
Species: Phoenix demon
Powers: Phoenix form (picture below, is actually much smaller than that).
History: Was abandoned at a young age in the mountains. She grew up working wherever she could, but pay was low and work was hard. Finally, she got a job at a local hospital, and has been working there since.
Image/Description:
User Image  

Nivenne

Eternal Garbage

Nivenne

Eternal Garbage

PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:44 am
Phoenix form
[img][img]http://i1116.photobucket.com/albums/k577/Naruki0247/phoenix.jpg[/img][/img]  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 8:33 pm
Your username:SophiaFrost
Characters Name:
Roawena
Eye color: Icy Blue -shape of a cats-
Hair color: Blonde with white streaks

Creature: Snow Leopard Shifter
human form/animal spirit on her is my animal form:
User Image

Description: Long flowing, curly Blonde hair, soft cream colored skin. Eyes always a cats and the color of Icy Blue. When in human form she wears a cyan colored lipstick and eyeshadow. Her attaire goes between a long tight form fitting white dress or a white tube top and pale blue jeans. When in her leopard form her fur is pure white with a few of her spots colored between greys and Blacks.

Bio:I was born on the other side of something called the Curtain of Dreams. I*m one of the three sisters to a Celtic God and a Mortal Woman. My father went through the curtain one day and met a beautiful woman who happened to be Mortal, he fell in love and did something that is looked down upon in his world. Bringing a Mortal through the Curtain and even worse, making her Queen. for years my sisters and I had lived a happy and carefree life but people plotted, they wanted our parents punished. One day while we were in our favorite garden and our teacher and warrior were in the trees happy to be together a dark sorcerer came up behind us and trapped our souls in a box. From then on we were cursed and so was the warrior and teacher.
They were to find three mortal woman who could free the souls, so far only one has succeeded in freeing me. I*m the first of the three sisters, I*m the one of Art and Beauty.
The last part of the curse was that once we were freed we wouldn't truly be free, we would have a single animal form. I*m that of a Leopard.

SophiaFrost

1,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Autobiographer 200

rose misery

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 8:14 pm
Name: Rosalie
Species:Wolf Demon
Power:Can transform into a wolf
History:She was abondoned on the Streets, left to die. She was only 5 when her parents left her. She grew up learning how to make the best of everything. Now she cares for herself and travels.
Image/Description: User Image wolf form:User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:18 pm
Name: Missy and Mary (twins)
Species: demon, vampire
Time of Death: August 3rd, 1692, 3am August 31st, 1693, midnight
Power/s:Mary-demon form, speed, sword Missy-vampire bit, can suck blood, speed, claws, a gun, shes also pretty good at fighting
History:Missy and Mary were born as identical twins tho Missy had multiple personality disorder(i know they didn't know what it was called then but this is so you know), the parents kept them hidden from the rest of the village, afraid they would be accused of being witches. Until the village found out and both Missy and Mary where chased of of the village at the age of 16, in the woods they where found by a real witch, she used the girls as a shell to try to bring the shadow demon Azura into them for 2 years, she failed many times until Mary passed away because her body couldn't handle the shadow demons power unfortunately the demon was trapped in her body, so she traveled till she found nightmare town. Missy ran from the old witch just to meet her doom or so she thought, she was sacrificed as an offering for a vampire at a village she found but the vampire didn't drain her completely feeling pity on her, she wondered for years and came upon nightmare town meeting her sister.
Image/Description: User Image *missy one inred, mary one in black*  

lil_candy_raver

Versatile Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:15 pm
Name: Scisciliya

Race: Vampire (Blue Blood)

Time of Death: Unknown; but because she died feeling incredibly depressed, she came back with the ability to turn herself into a type of ghost, per se.

Personality: Proud, can be flirty, kind of arrogant, merciful (depends), and very sinister.

Powers: Since she has two forms, she has different sets of powers with each form. The first form, her normal vampiric form, comes with the basic and classic Sanguine Vampire powers. Super strength, super speed, and deadly claws and fangs. Her other form, her Specter form, causes her to be able to possess people, go into innatimate objects, and a few other things.

History: She is a pure blood vampire, one of the few remaining, as well as one of the strongest. Her grandfather being one of the only existing Megapires. However, she doesn't exactly care for things like that. After the ring on her right ring finger brought her 'back to life' again, she moved to Nightmare town, wandering aimlessly, bored out of her mind and feasting on any poor souls who just happen to stumble upon her. Apparently, she personally knows Kilm, and has made some sort of deal with him. What the is, no one knows, but she is seen following Chris around constantly, and loves to bother him. Her past, however, is a mystery to all but herself.

Image/Description:
Specter Form:
User Image

Vampiric Form:
User Image
((I know it's a tektek, but it's the closest thing to it. ^^;; Hope you don't mind!))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:19 pm
Mizu Rose

Vampiric Form:
User Image
((I know it's a tektek, but it's the closest thing to it. ^^;; Hope you don't mind!))

[It's fine, had to use one for a Character I made in a different Rp once, so I understand]  

Tavril
Captain

Jolly Warrior

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 8:21 pm
Tavril
Mizu Rose

Vampiric Form:
User Image

[It's fine, had to use one for a Character I made in a different Rp once, so I understand]

((I'm glad ^^ So, I'll be joining you shortly in District one.)  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:08 pm
Name: Fenrick Helvion
Species: Vampire
Time of Death: 1800ad
Power/s: conscious stare
History: was a regular vamp on the move constanly then the town opened up and he made himself a home where he begun a family with a werewolf woman and and with some hard work became commissioner for the police depatment and detectives allike

DevilJett666
Vice Captain

Hunter

Mizu Rose

Friendly Prophet

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:12 pm
Name: Helrith (prefers the nickname Hel)

Species: Energy Vamp

Time of Death: Unknown, he was just, there.

Power/s: Super strength and super speed. Energy usage. Heightened senses. Energy vamps have the ability to either abosrb the energy that has been sent at them or redirect them. They can fight at all ranges, and they can shoot out energy blasts.

History: Not much is known about him. He had been seen at the scenes of the crime whenever the ex-commander Lucas was around, and when the evidence lead back to Lucas, he seemed to have disappeared, but has been seen throughout Nightmare town. However, he remains a loyal ally to his boss, even if he hasn't seen him in a long time. He has a tendency to cause trouble, and is incredibly powerful. The only ones known to have fought with him and they won were Kilm and Lucas. He is very alluring, and tends to flirt a lot with women, despite the race. He seems to have a thing for vampire women, however, and he has encountered Scisciliya multiple times. He is known for causing trouble, so be careful when around him.

Image: User Image

Description: Hair is a pale but bright silver. His sclera is all white, his pupils are black, and the iris is white with a black ring around the outline of it. His fangs are around 4 centimeters long, if he allows them to be long and intimidating. Usually seen when he is fighting, or about to battle. His fangs are usually arouns 2-3 centimeters long, however, and thin.

Nightmare Town (Part one....Amazingly, Is Finished!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games