Welcome to Gaia! ::

K-pop Takeover

Back to Guilds

Kpop? Music? Dramas? Korea pop culture! We love it. Breathe it. Just everthing!!! 2ne1, Super Junior, Big Bang, Shinee, Girls Gen. 

Tags: kpop, music, asian, korean, news 

Reply K-pop Takeover
SING AND DANCING COVER CONTEST [CLOSED] Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you going to participate?
Yessss!!! So Daebeak
16%
 16%  [ 3 ]
Noooo!!!!
5%
 5%  [ 1 ]
Ehhh, we'll see
77%
 77%  [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 18

Shimmy Maknae
Captain

Quotable Genius

6,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:11 pm
Hi everyone!!! I'm our Guild's Captin Shimmy Maknae xp

So I just wanted to tell everyone this will be our first contest. And there will probley be one once a month. This month's contest is about drawing and dancing. Theses two things will be judged together. So try your best.

~Singing~

There will be three main songs for singing that you could choose:

Taeyang- Wedding Dress (Korean or English, it's optional)
SNSD- Genie
SHINee- Hello

In your video be sure to introduce the song and tell what it is for.

~Dance~

For the dance, you don't have to dance to the whole song, you could just do the chorous. These will be the main songs for the dance:

SNSD: Gee
SHINee: Ring Ding Dong
Beast: Fiction

Please be sure to tell what song your doing and if it's just the chorous.

*Note: You could do other songs!!! These are just the ones I perfer you to do.
The song just has to do with Kpop

~RULES~

Of course like everyother contest there are rules. The rules are simple but you must follow them.

1) Introduce what song your doing.
2) Once your video is done, Post it on Youtube or any website of your choice. But make sure you put a link of it below and tell what your doing.
3)Do not spam the page with your link
4) The video must be of original. I will check that you are not trying to play yourself as someone else.

Please follow these rules. If you don't the concequence will be that you are disqualified. So please follow the rules.

~Rewards~

First prize: Gift (Will cost over 100k or more)
Second: 15k
Third:10k

These are just for this contest. The prizes will get better as we grow.

CONTEST OVER ON 2/9/12

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 4:15 pm
~Winners~
iiEzio Auditor Fan Girl
-
-

Congrats you brave girl!!!! mrgreen

Shimmy Maknae
Captain

Quotable Genius

6,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200

RamenBlossom

7,900 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 10:06 pm
Um, I'm thinking about entering the contest, but I have a question ^^;;
When you say it's a video of you, is it a live one-shot, or just can I use a picture of myself?
I'm just asking because if I can use a picture of myself, I can add more effects and harmonies to the cover, but I'll still have a video of the dance portion at the end  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 1:23 pm
RamenBlossom
Um, I'm thinking about entering the contest, but I have a question ^^;;
When you say it's a video of you, is it a live one-shot, or just can I use a picture of myself?
I'm just asking because if I can use a picture of myself, I can add more effects and harmonies to the cover, but I'll still have a video of the dance portion at the end

Yes, you can do a slide of yourself as long as you are singing. smile  

Shimmy Maknae
Captain

Quotable Genius

6,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200

ST GOSU

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:37 pm
I'm thinking about entering the contest, but I have a question but does the singer have to be me can it be one of my friends ?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:50 pm
ST GOSU
I'm thinking about entering the contest, but I have a question but does the singer have to be me can it be one of my friends ?

Yes, as long as it original, and that person is given credit  

Shimmy Maknae
Captain

Quotable Genius

6,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200

ST GOSU

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:52 pm
Shimmy Maknae
ST GOSU

what if it was talking tom smile  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:54 pm
ST GOSU
Shimmy Maknae
ST GOSU

Hmmmm, This is based on talent butg also originality, so i'll guess i'll alow it. But, you get more points for showing yourself  

Shimmy Maknae
Captain

Quotable Genius

6,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200

ST GOSU

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:59 pm
Shimmy Maknae
ST GOSU
Shimmy Maknae
ST GOSU

Hmmmm, This is based on talent butg also originality, so i'll guess i'll alow it. But, you get more points for showing yourself
so there is more chance of me wining if i show my self hmmmmmmmm tom can do it his a good kitty before i do the vid you do know talking tom is yh  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:01 pm
ST GOSU
Shimmy Maknae
ST GOSU
Shimmy Maknae
ST GOSU

so there is more chance of me wining if i show my self hmmmmmmmm tom can do it his a good kitty before i do the vid you do know talking tom is yh

Yes, there is more chance of you winning when showing yourself. And I do know who Talking Tom is.  

Shimmy Maknae
Captain

Quotable Genius

6,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200

iiEzio Auditore Fan Girl

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:03 pm
Arg! I wanted to do a dance cover of Perfection - SJM or even I Am The Best 2NE1 : P
Oh well, maybe next time haha  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:05 pm
Shimmy Maknae
ST GOSU
Shimmy Maknae
ST GOSU
Shimmy Maknae
ST GOSU

Yes, there is more chance of you winning when showing yourself. And I do know who Talking Tom is.
but what if the person can't sing im not saying ican't but is that person allowed to put a mask on xD  

ST GOSU

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Shimmy Maknae
Captain

Quotable Genius

6,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:12 pm
ST GOSU
Shimmy Maknae
ST GOSU
Shimmy Maknae
ST GOSU

but what if the person can't sing im not saying ican't but is that person allowed to put a mask on xD

Yes. Yess, this is all about having fun. So just go for it. But please follow the guild lines.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:16 pm
Shimmy Maknae
ST GOSU
Shimmy Maknae
ST GOSU
Shimmy Maknae
ST GOSU

Yes. Yess, this is all about having fun. So just go for it. But please follow the guild lines.
when is the finenal date to send the vid  

ST GOSU

6,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Flatterer 200

Shimmy Maknae
Captain

Quotable Genius

6,800 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:17 pm
ST GOSU
Shimmy Maknae
ST GOSU
Shimmy Maknae
ST GOSU

when is the finenal date to send the vid

2/9/12  
K-pop Takeover

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas