Welcome to Gaia! ::

Barton's Fort of Athletes and Artists

Back to Guilds

A place made for the gathering of people from the Rejected Olympics 2012 Barton Team 

Tags: Barton, Sunriders, Nightravens, Rejected Olympics, Bartob 

Reply Barton Square
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:44 pm
n o i r i s t

No nothing wrong with the brain candy films that come out. Just don't expect any major award winning performances going into things. xp

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 12:47 pm
          I have to seriously wonder if the people answering U2's Facebook question today are actual fans of the group or if they just know of them from Actung Baby and All That You Can't Leave Behind. It's either that or they just spouted off the first U2 song they thought of. It's April 4th and they don't know the significance of the song Pride, which is very sad in my opinion because they think themselves U2 fans.

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

Accio Alice
Crew

Golden Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:40 pm
n o i r i s t
Actually Spam ain't so bad if you make it as fritters (i.e. fried in eggy batter.) My mum used to make it with rice if we had nothing in the cupboard. whee

Oh my gosh, I love that recipe! We only eat spam during breakfast, since it tastes good with eggs, and if we don't have sausage or bacon. c:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:36 pm
Mr. Boyfriend's playing Pokemon White. (Yes, White 1. Because his Black 1 got stolen along with his last DS from that... thing.)

Anyway, he runs into a Shiny Bouffalant on Route 10. He's all calm about it, because when he heard the Shiny ring, he just went, "What the heck was that?" Meanwhile, I'M SCREAMING AT HIM THAT HE RAN INTO A SHINY LIKE THIS! AND THAT HE MUST CATCH THE SHINY BOUFFALANT!

So yes, he managed to catch the Shiny. It's a Female, by the way. And it's his first. I'm so proud of him. (And now I want his damn Shiny Bouffalant. CURSE HIM.) xd  

Sissy Blade

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Chibi Halo
Vice Captain

Time-traveling Senshi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:07 pm
          Well gee, now who am I going to turn to for all my movie reviewing needs? No one's thumb had more power than that of Roger Ebert. You will be missed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:22 pm
Sissy Blade
Mr. Boyfriend's playing Pokemon White. (Yes, White 1. Because his Black 1 got stolen along with his last DS from that... thing.)

Anyway, he runs into a Shiny Bouffalant on Route 10. He's all calm about it, because when he heard the Shiny ring, he just went, "What the heck was that?" Meanwhile, I'M SCREAMING AT HIM THAT HE RAN INTO A SHINY LIKE THIS! AND THAT HE MUST CATCH THE SHINY BOUFFALANT!

So yes, he managed to catch the Shiny. It's a Female, by the way. And it's his first. I'm so proud of him. (And now I want his damn Shiny Bouffalant. CURSE HIM.) xd

Sounds like you took his excitement. xd
Shiny Bouffalant looks pretty cool c: Not as cool as shiny Drifblim! biggrin But still nowhere near as bad as the baby barf green monster known as Shiny Dragonite. XD  

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Battle: Defender 100

Sissy Blade

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:49 pm
MasturChef
Sissy Blade

Shiny Bouffalant looks pretty cool c: Not as cool as shiny Drifblim! biggrin But still nowhere near as bad as the baby barf green monster known as Shiny Dragonite. XD

It's like this to me...

Shiny Audino (Which I have, and yes, I SCREAMED AT MY SCREEN LIKE THIS WHEN I ENCOUNTERED IT BECAUSE SHINIES MAKE ME GO NUTS, YOU SEE) pales in comparision to Shiny Drifblim and Shiny Bouffalant.

He's still cute, though. Cutie Shiny Audino. *pokes*

And yeah, Mr. Boyfriend finished his White Treehollow challenge and got the Shiny Dratini. It will forever remain a Dragonair, he says. (He's always hated Dragonite. Why would he want a Shiny one?) xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:56 pm
Sissy Blade
MasturChef
Sissy Blade

It's like this to me...

Shiny Audino (Which I have, and yes, I SCREAMED AT MY SCREEN LIKE THIS WHEN I ENCOUNTERED IT BECAUSE SHINIES MAKE ME GO NUTS, YOU SEE) pales in comparision to Shiny Drifblim and Shiny Bouffalant.

And yeah, Mr. Boyfriend finished his White Treehollow challenge and got the Shiny Dratini. It will forever remain a Dragonair, he says. (He's always hated Dragonite. Why would he want a Shiny one?) xd

Audino really does look so poke-able xD With all it's chubbiness

Ever since I got to Opelucid City, I've stopped playing Black 2 XD I don't know why, I just stopped.. ._. And now I have Monster Hunter. You'll probably finally pass me (eventually)!

I really hope the one I get is Shiny Gible. I don't remember. Shiny Garchomp may look the same, but at least it isn't baby barf green! emotion_donotwant  

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500

Sissy Blade

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:56 pm
Chibi Halo
          Well gee, now who am I going to turn to for all my movie reviewing needs? No one's thumb had more power than that of Roger Ebert. You will be missed.

And I was laughing when I was reading his movie review for Tyler Perry's Temptation on Saturday or Sunday, I believe.

I'mma miss that man's movie snark. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:02 pm
MasturChef
Sissy Blade
MasturChef
Sissy Blade

It's like this to me...

Audino really does look so poke-able xD With all it's chubbiness

Ever since I got to Opelucid City, I've stopped playing Black 2 XD I don't know why, I just stopped.. ._. And now I have Monster Hunter. You'll probably finally pass me (eventually)!

I really hope the one I get is Shiny Gible. I don't remember. Shiny Garchomp may look the same, but at least it isn't baby barf green! emotion_donotwant

Yeah, the Shiny you get depends on your version.

Black2 players like you and Ami get a Shiny Gible. White2 players like myself and Mr. Boyfriend get a Shiny Dratini. (I envy you Black2 people and yer eventual Shiny Garchomps.)

(And I just got to Lentimas Town. I'm currently in a fork in the road. Translation: I'm thinking of retooling two of my party members because I KNOW I'm keeping my Samurott, Ampharos, Arcanine, and Espeon.)  

Sissy Blade

Obsessive Hoarder

14,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:06 pm
Sissy Blade

Yeah, the Shiny you get depends on your version.

Black2 players like you and Ami get a Shiny Gible. White2 players like myself and Mr. Boyfriend get a Shiny Dratini. (I envy you Black2 people and yer eventual Shiny Garchomps.)

(And I just got to Lentimas Town. I'm currently in a fork in the road. Translation: I'm thinking of retooling two of my party members because I KNOW I'm keeping my Samurott, Ampharos, Arcanine, and Espeon.)

Yes! No baby barf green! emotion_awesome

(Hmmm... How about... STUNFISK AND DUNSPARCE. <: )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:19 am
I wanted to play Black 2...
But I have to keep all my money for when Animal Crossing New Leaf comes out this summer. heart  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:39 am
Halfling Heroine
But I have to keep all my money for when Animal Crossing New Leaf comes out this summer. heart

OMGOMGOMG! I can't wait for this game! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:15 am
MasturChef
Halfling Heroine

Me too! emotion_kirakira
I've been a massive Animal Crossing fan since I first played the gamecube version as an eleven year old. I've bought and played every title in the series.
Words cannot describe how excited I am for New Leaf this summer!  

Halfling Heroine

Enduring Hero

MasturChef
Captain

Timid Protector

21,365 Points
  • Party Member 100
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 9:24 am
Halfling Heroine
MasturChef
Halfling Heroine

Me too! emotion_kirakira
I've been a massive Animal Crossing fan since I first played the gamecube version as an eleven year old. I've bought and played every title in the series.
Words cannot describe how excited I am for New Leaf this summer!

I may not be that big a fan, but I really loved Wild World! I never played the gamecube one, and no matter how much I tried, I just couldn't get into City Folk.. sweatdrop Even when I bought City Folk, I found myself playing Wild World more often xD  
Barton Square

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 329 330 331 332 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games