PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 12:22 pm
Lunarians,

Okay, so just as Adonfang annouced about "Passage of Time". The whole idea is brand new and hopefully something we can all get use to eventually. This will obviously encourage everyone to rp more actively and weekly. The whole idea is for a day or night to last for two weeks. . .before moving on to the next day or night.

Currently the Moon pack's celebration is coming to an end. Which means the following day is to follow morning. . .so those of you who haven't posted. Need to.

Currently in the Druid pack, they have finally arrived at their current destination they are planning to call home. Night is upon them and morning is to also follow. A brand new day. So, those of you who haven't not posted. Need to.

Since, it's a holiday, Thanksgiving, in the States this thursday. I have decided to give everyone some extra time to post. Everyone has until Sunday (Dec 1st) midnight to post. Remember our Lunar days will last two weeks. This is a current test run. Which is to be taken seriously. So, let's work together on this one. If you need time because your going to be away and are rping with more than one person. Please, do your best to work something out with those who your rping with. Otherwise, guild members may have to stand by to stretch a day or rp important character needing to be rp'd. If there are any questions about the "Time Passage". We shall take questions in the Main Forum under Questions. Crew members please be on watch for questions. Thank you. And Crew members if you have any questions yourselves. Please, pm me. Thank you. And let's rp away! Whoo!

Luna

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2013 9:00 pm
Gobble Gobble Gobble
Happy Late-Thanksgiving to You All!!!

So, unfortunately due to unpreventable events in life.
I apologize for being unable to come on gaia the day of Thanksgiving and following. It is my goal to come on gaia daily to check on the guild and my messages especially as Lunar's guild captain. I personally enjoy wishing you all well when a holiday comes our way.

Unfortunately my Thanksgiving was a little busy-crazy. Which I am sure many of you were all busy and crazy with feasting, joining the craze of black friday, traveling, or working your tail off. Well hopefully you all had a safe Turkey day. I am a little behind on guild buisness. After thanksgiving I was hit with the stomach flu virus. So, forgive me on my tardiness. . .

It is Dec. . .

Sagittarius Season(Yay!). . .and

Hanukkah

Happy Hanukkah to those guild members who celebrate the festival of lights!

Passage of Time

Hopefully, many of you are aware and understand this passage of time situation that is about to take place. Since I've been away unable to control things. If you haven't had the chance to post. Than you need to post. I decided to delay posting and the change of time ever so slightly. You have until monday 12noon pacific time but after that I am afraid the new day will go forth as scheduled. Hopefully that is better extra time for everyone. I am aware some of us again are/were probably working, traveling back home, or like myself stuck in bed sick. Some of you contacted me for a little extention. And there we go. Post away! Hurry!

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 11:44 am
Passage of Time

Today begins our FIRST passage of time
for both the
Moon & Druid Pack.

In both pack's.
I shall make a special post with a brief paragraph to transition night to day for both packs.
Remember you have two weeks to rp current situations. If more time is needed.
The crew and myself will keep watch. So, again. Have fun!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 10:08 pm
Attention all Lunarians!!!

There are new pack rankings that have been added to the list. So, for those of you who have not picked a rank, here is your chance to pick at the newly added ones.
Here is our list;

Quartermasters (They go out to war to not just help out in battle but to mainly distribute out supplies & provisions to our warriors)
Squires (Positions only for pups/teenagers who are in training to become a warrior/quartermaster)

Story-tellers
Cooks
Head Chef (Lead Cook)
Sous-Chef (2nd Lead Cook)
Farmers
Dancers
Animal Keepers (They help to take of the pack's pets)
Blacksmiths

Chroniclers (Writes out the history of their pack and the rank is now available to both packs)

So, when you have chosen a rank, just pm the captain, vice captain, or crew member. Or put it on your character's profile and we'll check there.

TeenTitans4Ever
Crew

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:00 pm
M-e-R-r-Y C-h-R-i-S-t-M-a-S

Feliz Navidad , Joyeux Noël

Mele kalikimaka!!!!

~In the chatterbox. I'd love to hear about everyone's holiday. From the shopping mayhem to opening presents. Anything everything! Share! ~  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:16 pm
LADIES & GENTLEMEN

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S

HELLO 2-0-1-4!!!

GOODBYE 2-0-1-3!!!

((Please celebrate safe! Let this be a good year for us all!))

On behalf of myself (Luna) and the guild crew!!!  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:44 pm
Lunarians,

Ladies & Gentlemen. It's a bran new year for the guild. We've kind of come a long way since beginning. Both the guild storyline and plot is slowly moving but in progress. Our vice and I are willing to give away fancy gifts if many of you would participate in our Guild contest and special events. Unfortunately, for myself. I would have done a Valentine's Day contest event. Maybe it's not too late. Maybe we can do a poem contest or best dressed. Or maybe we should just wait for my favorite holiday St. Patrick's Day. Anywho. . . .

Announcements will conclude with our entire guild's safety. There is currently hackers moving about through gaia. The recent news is recieving a pm. Please, please be careful my friends. Never exchange passwords with anybody. Not even gaia administrators are allowed to ask for your password. Change your password monthly. If you as forgetful as myself. Write it down! I personally keep a notebook and sharpie old thru old ones. An example to keep safe and to keep all your hard work! Because gaia is not cheap to keep up with. If there is any suspicious behavior taking place in the guild. Please let me or the crew members know. Thank you. (Lady add whatever you wish to this annoucement)

Guild Captain,
Luna

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 1:52 pm
Year of the Horse 2014

Gong Hey Fat Choy

On the Chinese zodiac calendar, 2014 is going to be the Year of the Horse. This will begin on the 31st of January 2014 and will end on the 18th of February in 2015.

~For more fun facts about the Year of the horse. Head straight over to the Chatterbox subforum under the Party room!  

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 12:01 pm
User Image

On behalf of the crew and myself. We would like to wish you all a
Happy St. Patrick's Day!

In case many of you didn't know. Your guild captain being "me". My real name is Patricia. Therefore being St. Patrick's Day holds a very special meaning to me in more than one way. It is my feast/name day. Also, when I chose to make my confirmation I chose Saint Patrick to help guide me to live a proper christian/catholic life. Just a little something I am sharing with you about myself. ^^

And those of you enjoying this day of green. Please, party or drink safetly. If your "old" enough.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:10 am
Time Skip

Okie dokie Lunarians. A "time skip" shall be taking place soon for the guild. I am currently going to explain how this works. And how it might affect your characters whether Moon pack or Druid.

Moon Pack: Once the Moon pack is done with the funeral. The Moon pack shall experience a "time skip". This means I will post in our chatterbox "Time skip" and give you a current update. During this "time skip" two or three months will have passed for the pack. So, if you character is a pup. They are now a couple months older than they were previously. I have not decided what kind of "update" I will be posting for the Moon pack but yeah. There will be one.

Druid Pack: Once the Druid pack has this last meeting. Which will take place very briefly due to Puck healing Mandrake. Which means Druid will allow him to stay for saving his brother. Unfortunately they are all unaware of the darkness that now dwells in poor Puck. A demon has latched himself onto Puck. He will remain dormant until he gains his strength before he slowly drives Puck crazy and bad. Yes, poor Puck. Once that has happened. The Druid will also have a "time skip" Just like the Moon pack. Two or Three months will pass. I'll update you about the Druid pack's current happenings. Example, I will write during this two-three month "time skip". I'll have had Soleil and Druid married. And Soleil and Druid will have gotten married. I will post topics for "Druid housing" very similar to the Moon pack.

This is very exciting. The guild's storyline and plot will have taken place. Slowly but surely we're moving forward.

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2014 9:22 pm
Happy Easter!!!

Happy Holiday for our Jewish friends celebrating Passover!!!

~ So, I am hoping everyone has enjoyed their spring break one way or another. Maybe travel. Get some snooze. Recieved over time and therefore made some more money. Hopefully you celebrated safely and with those worth celebrating with.  
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 6:47 pm
Lunarians,

Hello everyone. So, summer is just around the corner. Summer times arrival means different things for some of us. Whether a break from school. more school, summer job, internships, more work hours, and maybe even vaction. Firstly, I'd like to wish you goodluck toward whatever endeavors summer brings you.

Secondly, Lunar is running a little sluggish then usual. I am use to Lunar running at a snail pace due to everyone's various schedules. I am very appreciative toward those of you who have mangage to rp when possible. Loyal to the bone to keep our storyline going and moving. We are finally moving in plot and storyline. Please, don't allow activity to change to inactivity. So, I am pleaing for a little more activity. Than there are those of you need to pick up your game and pay attention when it's your turn to post. Alright. Let's do this. Please, don't let me down. Thank you.

~Luna

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2014 9:59 pm
Time Skip

Just as a reminder my Lunarian rpers. There will be a guild "time skip." The time skip will take place sunday midnight. If you have not posted whether Moonrise at the ceremony or at the Druid meeting. Than you need to do so right away. Otherwise the time skip will take place with or without your post.

In case your forgotten what will happen upon this time skip. This means for both packs a couple months will have gone by. I will write a paragraph for Moon and Druid pack alike about what is to be taking place in our plot next. In case you have just join us or rejoining. Just remain patient. The time skip may or may not affect your character. Example: If you character is a pup depending how old they may or may not be pups anymore. Give you a chance to introduce them into the pack better. Exciting stuff! Yay! So, again you have until Sunday midnight!

PostPosted: Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:34 pm
Time Skip

~ Ready or not. The time skip is happening. If you have not posted. It is fine. I have given everyone enough time to post and here we go. I shall post a paragraph in both Moon & Druid pack chatterbox's reguarding what has taken place and what is to take place.

Rping shall continue Tuesday. Monday, midnight if you wish. Alright here we go. Time skip sequence beginning . Please, read the chatterbox's!!!

~ Captain, Luna

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

PrincessLunaBlueWolf
Captain

Shapeshifter

5,375 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:30 pm
Lunarians/Friends,

Guess what?! Yesterday, was my 10th month anniversary with my bf Adonfang. And he decided to pop the question and now we're engaged! ^^ I just wanted to share with everyone the good news. Dreams truly do come true when you least expect it. There was something drawing me toward Gaia. If it weren't for Gaia I wouldn't have found the love of my life. <3 Even if it might have happened accidentally. But here we are. We can't get enough of each other!

~Luna

Lunar's Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces