Welcome to Gaia! ::

GaGa for GaGa

Back to Guilds

Join if your GaGa for the lady whos named after it! 

Tags: GaGa, Best, Music, Ever, Made 

Reply GaGa for GaGa
GaGa of the year

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got a favorite GaGa moment of the year?
  Yes
  No
  Whatever...
  ....Slip me a 20 and mabey we can talk about it....(Poll Whore)
  W-W-Watch me crank that BATMAN!!
View Results

kazoome

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 12:45 pm
So yeah, this is late. But we're doin' it anyway!!

2011 is gone, and now we're going to 2012, we're hopfully, we'll have another get album by Lady GaGa with even more of her creative outfits. But what about last year?

Let's talk about our favorite Lady GaGa moments of 2011! And I mean it can be anything! You can talk about the release of one of your favorite songs, a concert, or even a video or outfit!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2012 8:22 pm
My favorite moment was when Born This Way the song came out. Cause that's when all the new stuff was pouring. Judas, then eventually You and I. Now Marry The Night. Can't wait til the next album is out.

And I also liked watching the monster ball. She's crazeh! But Its cool.  

Madam Raven

kazoome

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:06 pm
That's true!! Wouldn't have Heavy Metal and all without the CD!!And also, when I'm playing Assassin's Creed 2, I keep thinkin' about Americano. lol

I'm not sure what mine is..... It might be when Judas came out. Like when Born this way came out, I was sayin' that like 5 million times a day. But then when I herd Judas, I was like, "Whao...". Then I was listening to Judas and Judas only for like, a month. And I was mad when everybody wanted to take it off the radio because people disaproved of the song, and I've never seen the video play on T.V. So I was kinda like, stare . But I downloaded the song off of Itunes! So it was fine!!

Jud-AHS!! Juda- AH-AH!!  
GaGa for GaGa

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff