Welcome to Gaia! ::

Rosentale Academy

Back to Guilds

A strange academy whose grounds are filled with hilarious, silly fun. 

Tags: academy school roleplay, rosentale academy, high school, semi-literate 

Reply Rosentale Academy
Absenses Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Satellite 9

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 11:17 am
Won't be around today guys. Sorry. Road trips and such. Feel free to ditch my characters.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:34 pm
I SHOULD NEVER POST IN HEERRRREE.

But I am.

Reason will be inputted below; if you don't care, then just skip over it. 8D

In two-three weeks, I'm going to be heading out on a move that'll likely take about seven days to finish, probably more depending on other boring factors. Now, while that isn't happening just yet, I still have a ton of stuff to get done. =D I gotta pack up, get residence/money/school things squared away, say goodbye to relatives, and help the mother deep-clean the house and get it ready for renting out. S'all a bundle of stuff to squeeze into a few weeks!

Reasoning done~!

In any case, Rosentale is a fast-moving RP and, while I may have time to throw down a post or two in a day, that won't get anything done before the next period's moved on. ; w; I'll probably have a couple of days from now on to be able to keep up, but, for now, it's safest to assume I won't have time. =w=;

SO. I'll be on a RPing hiatus for right now. >: Sorry!

mintysprig

High-functioning Marshmallow

xLieselotte
Vice Captain

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:01 pm
Serendipitous Coma
I SHOULD NEVER POST IN HEERRRREE.

But I am.

Reason will be inputted below; if you don't care, then just skip over it. 8D

In two-three weeks, I'm going to be heading out on a move that'll likely take about seven days to finish, probably more depending on other boring factors. Now, while that isn't happening just yet, I still have a ton of stuff to get done. =D I gotta pack up, get residence/money/school things squared away, say goodbye to relatives, and help the mother deep-clean the house and get it ready for renting out. S'all a bundle of stuff to squeeze into a few weeks!

Reasoning done~!

In any case, Rosentale is a fast-moving RP and, while I may have time to throw down a post or two in a day, that won't get anything done before the next period's moved on. ; w; I'll probably have a couple of days from now on to be able to keep up, but, for now, it's safest to assume I won't have time. =w=;

SO. I'll be on a RPing hiatus for right now. >: Sorry!

You will be very much missed, Serend! I shall wait forever for your return and all the stuff that I said back at Skype. D=<

And take care and have fun and we will still be here when you return~ <3

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:36 am
I should have posted this earlier but I will be gone for a week or two...  

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Crystael

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:54 pm
I am afraid that I am bidding this guild a very fond farewell. It has been truly lovely, but I've found it quite difficult to keep up with everything that is happening in the guild. I have had a wonderful time and I am sorry to go. Please delete my character thread. I have deleted the profiles, but I cannot delete the actual topic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:18 pm
I'm posting for Oz here because I'm a super awesome friend and because I thought that other people probably want to know what he's been doing. He's dealing with some personal issues at the moment and won't be online for some time.

I'll send my characters to take over the classes so the classes will still run normally. =D  

xLieselotte
Vice Captain

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Noxious Divinity

Star Gekko

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:15 am
Hey tax free weekend is coming up so I will be busy with training at work this week for the big rush next weekend. I will probably still get on but if I don't please don't hate me! If I do get on than it won't be until kind of latish U.S. time so sorry again and hope to RP with you all again soon!<3

PostPosted: Thu Aug 09, 2012 3:37 am
Noxious Divinity
Hey tax free weekend is coming up so I will be busy with training at work this week for the big rush next weekend. I will probably still get on but if I don't please don't hate me! If I do get on than it won't be until kind of latish U.S. time so sorry again and hope to RP with you all again soon!<3

No worries! Thanks for letting us know, and good luck with your training. <3<3  

Elen_Gilthoniel
Vice Captain

Inquisitive Bibliophile

RainWeaver1314

2,850 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 9:22 am
stress from work has left me with a headcold. I probably wont be around for another week... >< Sorry guys.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:40 pm
I must apologize to everyone waiting on my post. You're free to skip over my characters or ditch them because I recently started working for the first time in my life. 8D So I'm still sinking in and I come home everyday super tired and not ready to post.

So sorry for the inconvenience, but until I get used to working, I think I'll need to take a break from posting and working on Rosentale for a bit. ;_____;  

xLieselotte
Vice Captain

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

phantomturtle

Apocalyptic Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 4:53 pm
I'm going to be absent for a bit, maybe a week or two? Cuz I'm moving and things are gonna be pretty hectic, so I probably won't have much time to be online, at least not enough to be active in my posting. Hope that's alright! Have fun and I'll see y'all later ^^  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 10:28 pm
phantomturtle
I'm going to be absent for a bit, maybe a week or two? Cuz I'm moving and things are gonna be pretty hectic, so I probably won't have much time to be online, at least not enough to be active in my posting. Hope that's alright! Have fun and I'll see y'all later ^^

Moving is always busy, busy. ; A; Thanks for the notice~<33  

xLieselotte
Vice Captain

7,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200

Young Master Oz Vessalius
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:23 pm
First, I have to say sorry for disappearing without a word. Lottie and I will probably be on a hiatus for a while until things start to calm down on our side.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:27 pm
First, I have to say sorry for disappearing without a word. Lottie and I will probably be on a hiatus for a while until things start to calm down on our side.

No worries. I think we all assumed life just nommed you guys. <3  

Elen_Gilthoniel
Vice Captain

Inquisitive Bibliophile

Angel Mhai
Crew

Dangerous Lover

8,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:43 pm

Alright... Just take care both of you we'll miss you Dx *flips a white hanky*  
Rosentale Academy

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces