Welcome to Gaia! ::

Depthless Imagination

Back to Guilds

semi-literate minimum roleplay and forum discussions (anime, literature, videogames, art, etc.) Looking for role players and ideas!! 

Tags: role play, fantasy, sci-fi, anime, vampire 

Reply Anime/Manga Discussion Forum
Mononoke (Not Mononoke Hime, that is an entity unto itself) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite episode?
  Bake Neko (last story Of Ayakashi: Samurai Horror Tales)
  Zashiki-warashi (episodes 1&2)
  Umibōzu (episodes 3-5)
  Noppera-bō (spisodes 6&7)
  Nue (epsidoes 8&9)
  Bakeneko (episodes 10-12)
View Results

Darth Ghranna
Vice Captain

Unbeatable Genius

14,200 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 6:08 pm
IrisIrene88
Darth Ghranna
IrisIrene88
The other anime that is a 'love of my life' to me... The art style kind of reminded me of Gakutsuou and I loved that...I liked the patterns a lot. Mononoke was amazing! I watched the end of the Japanese Classic Horror and I watched Mononoke after. I really like Kusuriuri (Medicine Seller) and his travels. I might read the manga someday too XP! And believe me...I've watched it and I love it <3!
Yeah it is great it is really a shame it was so short. It seems like the crappier the anime the longer it runs and the better the anime the shorter it runs. emotion_donotwant

I know what you mean ;__;! I have no idea why they made it shorter!
I know its sad. Did you vote in the poll 3nodding I want to go to a con as the medicine seller my friend and I were going to go as his two halves  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:02 am
IrisIrene88
Anaithnid Miuil
IrisIrene88
The other anime that is a 'love of my life' to me... The art style kind of reminded me of Gakutsuou and I loved that...I liked the patterns a lot. Mononoke was amazing! I watched the end of the Japanese Classic Horror and I watched Mononoke after. I really like Kusuriuri (Medicine Seller) and his travels. I might read the manga someday too XP! And believe me...I've watched it and I love it <3!
do you have a favorite episode?

Yesh! I was kind of tied between Bakeneko episode (at the end of Japanese Classic Horror) or the Nue one o.o! That was neat o.o! All of them are good to me though XD!
yeah lol Da Canuck doesn't even like anime and he like the Bakeneko from Jap Classic Horror. (he also like that love story one from Classic Horror roflmao the one where the guy goes to get the bird ahhahaha)  

Anaithnid Miuil
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

IrisIrene88

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:39 pm
Anaithnid Miuil
IrisIrene88
Anaithnid Miuil
IrisIrene88

Yesh! I was kind of tied between Bakeneko episode (at the end of Japanese Classic Horror) or the Nue one o.o! That was neat o.o! All of them are good to me though XD!
yeah lol Da Canuck doesn't even like anime and he like the Bakeneko from Jap Classic Horror. (he also like that love story one from Classic Horror roflmao the one where the guy goes to get the bird ahhahaha)

Lol XD! Hey, at least he likes some XD!  
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 12:20 pm
IrisIrene88
Anaithnid Miuil
IrisIrene88
Anaithnid Miuil
IrisIrene88

hahahah true enough....slowly but surely I shall convert him! Step one complete getting him to watch it at all and attending an animecon with me biggrin  

Anaithnid Miuil
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

IrisIrene88

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 1:12 am
Anaithnid Miuil
IrisIrene88
Anaithnid Miuil
IrisIrene88
Anaithnid Miuil
IrisIrene88

hahahah true enough....slowly but surely I shall convert him! Step one complete getting him to watch it at all and attending an animecon with me biggrin

Wahahaha! You can do it! It is a great series! Anime conventions are fun, I'm sure he'll be fine! X3! Good job!  
PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 7:07 pm
...and getting back on track from that little segway. Anyone else like the good medicine seller?  

Anaithnid Miuil
Captain

Swashbuckling Pirate

13,950 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Murd3r3d

Tipsy Wench

10,050 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Love Machine 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:20 pm
Does anyone know where I could buy this series or Ayakashi: Japanese classic horror on DVD. I miss this show a lot and since the SPOA laws all the sites where I could watch it are gone! emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2012 2:35 pm
Murd3r3d
Does anyone know where I could buy this series or Ayakashi: Japanese classic horror on DVD. I miss this show a lot and since the SPOA laws all the sites where I could watch it are gone! emotion_0A0
I found a few episodes of Ayakashi on Amazon.com but it will cost you an arm and a leg. I found the episodes separately by name but so far I haven't found them in a set yet. You could buy the bakeneko episode but the actual Mononoke series I haven't been able to find anywhere. emotion_8c  

Grania Grasioc

Witty Gekko

11,500 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Profitable 100
Anime/Manga Discussion Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers