Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Haunting in a house ... possibly Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valdune

4,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 12:24 am
Going through lots of changes and high strung fits my mom so perfectly. She is always worrying about everything, no matter how small, and tends to throw things out of proportion. This tends to drive me nuts. ... ... lol is it really possible for a person to create negative energy or chaotic energy in their house by worrying enough to have objects move around and strange occurances?

If so, she's completely done this up herself.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:27 pm
Valdune
Going through lots of changes and high strung fits my mom so perfectly. She is always worrying about everything, no matter how small, and tends to throw things out of proportion. This tends to drive me nuts. ... ... lol is it really possible for a person to create negative energy or chaotic energy in their house by worrying enough to have objects move around and strange occurances?

If so, she's completely done this up herself.

It wouldn't be the first case of a high-strung emotional female's latent psychokinesis mimicking a poltergeist.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Vanilla eXee
Captain

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 7:16 pm
Has she seen a doctor about these mood swings?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 11:03 pm
I think it is some kind of supernatural event, but I don't really believe in ghosts so much as demons or spirits. Couldn't really tell you the difference either, there is no fact in the matter. It doesn't sound like the hauntings I'm used to anyway. They're often more violent rather than just spooky and irritating. It could be because your family isn't open to that side of spirituality. I would suggest you not try to communicate or provoke them in anyway, that could open up some doors better left closed. You probably already knew that though. There is no sure fire way of getting rid of whatever it is, if you're religious try whatever cleansing ritual they might perform in the belief. People's religious beliefs seem to have a power they don't fully realize. You would be surprised of the power people have just in believing. Then again, that could also provoke it. This also ties in to fear, don't be afraid of it, don't be frustrated with it, just let it be and ignore it. Probably the best way to go about it all.

Beelzebunz

Tipsy Poster

6,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200

MairuiMarie

8,850 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 7:12 pm
I agree with "Poppycock" and"Obscurus" it could be a combination of something she is radiating and some kind of spiritual or energy attachment to an object/s in her home.Try a standard blessing of the place. It could if nothing else put her mind at ease and it could go away with her releasing less stress energy focused on what her mind believes to be the problem. And being unfed it will be quiet.  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff