Speak -full- Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cancerousChemicals

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image Gavin Locke

Gavin went through the motions of today's tutoring lesson with little to no enthusiasm. He felt...Sort of broken. Having to interact with someone who would only sigh, nod, shrug, and give piercing glares was making him...Angry, tired, bored. When the chapter was over and Gavin had explained everything as best as he could, he looked at Mark. Resting his cheek in his hand and propping his elbow up on the table, Gavin smiled.

"Do you hate me?" He asked pointedly, his tone was light and sharp, his honey brown eyes demanded an answer. Gavin had a lot of experience with being hated, so one more person didn't make any difference, really. "You know I can't tell." Gavin continued, packing up his stuff into his bag, rolling the frog printed pencil around on his desk before plopping it into a small pocket in his bag. "You're wrong if you think I care that you hate me. But, you're also wrong if you think I'm gunna give up like everyone else. "

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image

Mark paid attention the entire lesson, taking notes. Being his usual quiet secluded self. though he had to admit being around someone...someone who actualy genuinly seemed to care was realy nice. but then again Mark new it was all an act and when the tutoring was done Gavin probubly wouldnt talk to him anymore. He'd get fed up with him not talking back or he would finaly relize he didnt actualy care was just dumb.

At the end of the tutoring session Mark began to get ready to leave but stoped when the other asked if he hated him.this question took him off guard and he stoped packing. looking over at Gavin he shakes his head. He didnt hate the kid, didnt perticuarly like him but he didnt hate him at all. The kid was helping him after all. Sighing mark ripped a piece of paper out and wrote down Dont hate you, and you will eventualy. he folded the paper and handed it to gavin befor turning and leaving. that was the closest he had ever come to talking.

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

cancerousChemicals

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 10:37 pm
cancerousChemicals
User Image Gavin Locke

The excitement, the feeling of hope, the happiness and the strange warmth that flushed Gavin's cheeks a bright pink he felt when Mark began to write on that piece of paper sent his heart soaring with pride, with anticipation, with the feeling that he had gotten somewhere. All of these feelings withered, and all of his hopes were crushed, when honey brown eyes finished reading what had been written.

"No, no! Listen to me," Gavin grabbed onto Mark's wrist as the other boy had started to walk away. Gavin looked up into Mark's eyes, and made sure to make contact. His honey brown eyes took in all of Mark's face at once, the attractive curve of his jaw, those lips and that nose and, finally, Mark's eyes. Brown, but so dark that they were glistening black orbs. Gavin blushed, he looked away. He wasn't...Attracted to Mark. That was stupid. Gavin's father's voice rang in his head. It's unnatural. "I'm not gunna give up! Honestly! I...I dunno, I thought, maybe, you were...Different than everyone else!" Gavin continued, a fierceness he hadn't known he possessed ringing clear in his voice. "Maybe you were a nice guy somewhere deep down. Someone I could be friends with!"

Gavin paused, took a deep, wheezing breath, and then let out a shaking exhale. He dropped Mark's wrist form his grasp and shrugged. "Let's be friends," He nearly commanded, extending a hand and expecting it to be shaken. "Been a long time since I've had a friend, and I'd like one."

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 3:27 am
Mark had stayed long enough to see the expression change in the others face. He sigh and goes to keep walking up his arm was suddenly grabbed. He watched as the other looked him over. As their eyes met mark wanted to look away the other warm honey brown eyes looking into his own was making him feel wierd. When Gavin looked away mark for like a weight was lifted off his shoulders. He couldn't explain it but Gavin was definantly getting to him. He would never admit it but it was true.

The fierceness in the others voice Took him off guard and he blinks I shocking actually listening to what he had to say. But he couldn't say he liked it or that he disliked the idea of having a friend. He couldn't decide if it was worth the pain for when Gavin would come to his senses and left. Starring at the others extended hand for awhile he slowly but surely placed a hand in the others and shook. He guessed he would be friends with the kid....for now.  

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

cancerousChemicals

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:29 pm
User Image Gavin Locke

Gavin smiled from ear to ear, but, truthfully, he didn't know what to do now that he had a friend.

"Uhm, I guess you can go now, I have things to do anyway! I'll see you tomorrow, be ready to study, alright? We have that huge test in History coming up! And a pretty big quiz in English too!"

(( o n o;;; Sorry))  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 2:51 pm
User Image

Mark persed his lips as the other reminded him of a test. this was dumb the kid had no social skills but niether did heso he had no room to talk. he shoves his hands in his pockets and heads off. It didnt take long for mark to get out of the school and head home.

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

cancerousChemicals

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 8:36 am
User Image Gavin Locke

Gavin sat on his floor in his bedroom, mindlessly scribbling down the last of his homework. English and Math had given a lot of work to do today, Gavin sighed as he tortured himself with the final seven questions. When had this started? Gavin had always loved school but now...He was bored, of the material, of the way a work sheet was so meticulously set up to have equal parts of black text and white background that was so easy to lose focus on...He wasn't bored around Mark, school and work was still enjoyable...Around Mark.

Disgusting. His father's voice rang out in his head, causing Gavin to flinch and turn toward his door, only to find it closed and his father no where in sight. Gavin blinked, and decided maybe it was time for bed.

--
"Mark!" The lunch bell had rang only moments before, but Gavin had sped out of class and found Mark milling around in the hallways before he had the chance to slip out of sight. "Hi! Wanna eat lunch together?" Usually at lunch, Gavin would go to the music room and mess around with the pianos, pretending he could play more than twinkle twinkle little star, or just write something. But today, Gavin wanted to be with Mark."We won't be doing work, honest. Just...Hanging out!" Gavin smiled.

There was little keeping him from admitting it now. He liked Mark, didn't he? Gavin didn't know, wasn't sure. All Gavin understood was that he felt different with Mark than he did with everyone else and it was causing him to remember back to his father ranting in all his homophobic glory.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 7:42 pm
User Image

Mark when he got home decided he didnt want to do homework. He just wanted to go to bed, he was upset and confused and for once in his life he didnt go over the articles befor he went to bed.

the next day on his way to lunch he heard his name be called, wich never happend in school. But then he rememberd gavin and how they were now 'friends'. Turning to face him he bites back a sigh. Its not that he didnt like him he just...wasnt useto having company. his eyebrow lifts slgihtly when the other suggested they eat lunch together. he contemplated this, it would be way different from hiding in the court yard...from all the bullies... Sighing he shruged and nodded in the direction of the courtyard his lunch bag clutched in one of his hands.

Sighing he headed off hoping that gavin would follow. If not then that was his problum. Once out in the courtyard he went to the tree he always ate at. He sat down and began to unpack his food. Glancing over at Gavin every once and awhile.

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

cancerousChemicals

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:29 pm
User Image Gavin Locke

Gavin began to crunch on an apple when they got into the courtyard, enjoying the sun and how quiet it was out here compared to the halls, cafeteria and even most classrooms. It was about as quiet as a library, despite the fact that the chirping of random birds every now and then was much louder than any paper rustling.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?" Gavin asked calmly, tossing his apple core into the green bin across the small expanse of grass. Silently cheering success at getting it in, Gavin smiled. "You're not half-bad looking, I bet you're popular with the girls."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:46 pm
User Image

Mark sat against the tree as he chewed on his samwich. The silence was nice but of course it dint last because Gavin spoke. he question caught him off guard and he just kin of sat there at first shocked at the question and the comment. oh yes im totaly a ladies man since ot talking is somthing every girl looks for in a guy he thinks to himself with a role of his eyes. Sighing he just shook his head no and scrunched up his nose. plus im not interested in girls...like id ever admit that he thinks to himself and supresses a laugh.

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

cancerousChemicals

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:46 pm
User Image Gavin Locke

Gavin chewed on the straw of his juice box when it was a little more than half empty. Sometimes, his back teeth would slip off of the plastic and grit together with his bottom teeth, sending a shiver down his spine. He was having a hard time believing that Mark hadn't a girl friend.

"Betcha you'd have one by now if you spoke up more often," Gavin pointed out, sucking his juice box dry. "Or wrote them notes or something, that'd be charming, like a fairy tale!"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image

Mark looked at the other an eyebrow lifted. Was this guy crazy has he not seen him? mark didnt consider himself cute or charming or anything. Shaking his head he sighs knowing there was no way he could explain that tothe other without talk. He gestured at Gavin then shruged as if to ask why dont you have one. he wasnt sure if the other would understand but he wasnt going to say anything. He had never actualy wanted t talk befor except for now, he wondered what it would be like talking again....he wondered if he was even capable of talking after so many years. was it posible to become mute by not talking?

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

cancerousChemicals

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:20 pm
User Image Gavin Locke

Progress could be noted by Mark's usage of vocal chords, but also by his willingness to listen and to even interact with Gavin. So, once Mark started to engage in some form of silent communication, Gavin couldn't help but get excited. This was progress, he was watching Mark slowly, but surely, come out of his shell and, maybe, Gavin would even get Mark to talk one day.

Granted, it did take a minute for Gavin to understand what Mark was trying to ask through his hand-motions. Gavin smiled nervously once he got it and blushed slightly. "Uh, why don't I have a girl friend..? Well," Gavin paused. Why was he single? "I guess I'm...Sort've in the same boat as you are. Don't talk to other people much, I get nervous around people-girls especially..." Gavin trailed off laughing and shrugged deeply as he watched kids move past the courtyard on the inside of the school. He saw a few pretty girls, but they didn't exactly appeal to him. Gavin looked at his jeans. Was he gay? "Aw well!" Gavin chuckled with a large grin, standing up and brushing off his jeans. "What can I do, right? Girls look at me for help with math homework, but I've never actually thought too much about it,"

Gavin paused. He was rambling. He guessed rambling was to be expected, since he was really the one to carry the conversations in their friendship, but Gavin had this itching paranoia that he was annoying Mark by this point so he clamped his mouth shut.

The bell rang. Gavin pointed to the school with two finger-guns and raised his eyebrows. "Ah, shall we go?"

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:52 pm
User Image

Mark watched him as he spoke a curius look on his face. Gavin was cute...even if he was shy he should have a girlfriend by now. He watched as the other rose to hisfeet and reluctantly got up as well. Persing his lips he touched the others shoulder lightly to comfert him. he new wht it was like to be different... A slight chuckle escaped his lips when the other made a two fingerd gun. With a slight nod he headed torwards the school. Suddenly someone walked by him yelled mute and there was a piece of duct tape being slaped over his mouth. A annoyed look on his face as he riped the piece of tape off and threw it to the ground. the urge to scream and cuss was almost unbelievable.

StolenAnima
Crew

14,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

cancerousChemicals

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 6:33 pm
User Image Gavin Locke

He couldn't believe his eyes. Really, in the twenty first century, people were so mean to those who were different? Gavin grabbed the boy who had slapped tape over Mark's mouth by the shoulder and yanked him backward so that he faced Gavin. Gavin scowled.

"How dare you!" He started off fiercely, loudly, gnashing his teeth together. "That was incredibly, unforgivably rude of you! Just because he doesn't talk doesn't mean he's mute! And, if Mark was mute, that wouldn't mean he was stupid!" Gavin expected what happened next. The other boy just scowled back and, after a few minutes of wondering if Gavin was serious, he walked away shaking his head. Gavin balled his hands into fists and shouted, "You ignorant p***k!"

Feeling a bit silly as people began to mill past on their way to class, Gavin shot Mark a smile and hesitated, but then hugged him. Gavin blushed and pulled away after a short minute, feeling a little too warm and fuzzy for his liking. His Dad's words started up again. I'm not gay."I'll...Well, I'll see you tomorrow, Mark," Gavin wasn't sure what to do with his hands. First he played with his hair, then quickly began to pat the pockets of his jeans. Gavin got an idea and snapped his fingers, then reached for a sharpie and a scrap of paper."Here!" Gavin cheered, walking away and handing the paper to Mark. "You can, uh, text me if you wanna...Or need to talk or something!"

Gavin walked away, face burning a bright red.

Ø Only Role playing [Yaoi] Ø

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff