Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roleplaying Gems [A Literate Roleplaying Community]

Back to Guilds

We provide a roleplaying environment suitable for learning, teaching, mentoring, and benefiting from that experience. 

Tags: roleplaying, gems, literate, roleplay, fantasy 

Reply Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]
X-Men the next generation (Accepting/Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested in Joining
  Yes
  No
  Maybe yes maybe no
View Results

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 1:59 pm
Dean Nixon
a.k.a Myth

User Image

Sweat dripped from his forehead onto the floor. His muscular upper body glistened with sweat. Muscles tightened in order to keep balance. His ash blonde hair already touched the ground. Dean Nixon, the current leader of the X-men team. A man who enjoyed working out amongst other things. At this moment he was balancing himself on his hands whilst doing push ups. It was part of his morning routine. He had to keep himself in shape due to his job. When he was done he dropped himself into a roll and slowly got up afterwards. A towel appeared in his hand which he used to wipe off some sweat. He flung it around his neck and left the training facility.

Dean sighed. There was already so much to do today. The downside of his job.

((Can't crop the pic at the moment sorry.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:04 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

Warp raised a brow at the girl's perfect manners, it was too casually perfect. Almost as if she had been through finishing school. When he heard her question about something to drink he sighed as sat down. The Brotherhood had not only emptied his fridge of beer, but also took all his soda, the half bottle of orange juice, and they even raided his secret wine stash- not that he was going to offer alcohol to the girl. She was obviously exhausted, alcohol was never a good idea when you were that tired.

He waved a hand a pitcher near him was enveloped in a force field and floated down the table towards Shadow Walker and poured into an empty glass nearby her plate. "You'll have to settle for tap water. My friends felt my invitation to empty the beer from my fridge as an invitation to take anything liquid not nailed down- from the apple juice under the sink to my secret wine stash. They have this belief that not only can I repair whatever damage they wreck in my apartment but I can just wave my hand and replenish whatever they decide to help themselves to."

"And they wonder why I don't invite them over more," he laughed. Growing more serious he began to eat his own food, his elbows on the table, though his manners weren't atrocious. "Did you remember anything else about your past life or how you end up here? It may be easier if you don't remember anything, though. 'Normal' humans tend not to accept differences in others, even without someone being a homo-superior."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:55 am
User Image
????????? ??????
my new name is Shadow Walker

"Tap water will do fine, your guests are simply terrible." she laughed a little then she watched as the pitcher floated pouring the liquid into the glass. This will take some getting used to. Shadow Walker thought as she watched her glass being filled.

She heard Warp's question she was a bit more serious. Her eyes looked down remembering what she saw earlier. "I was in a coffin beating the wood hoping someone would hear, but all I could hear was water. I noticed something in my hand, it was a brochure. I focused on it and it all faded to black." she felt herself started to sink again she tried to pull herself back up. Thinking about light as Warp suggested before.

She sighed to herself Normal people can't accept even the slightest differences. Why is it so hard being different? Why is it so unacceptable?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:42 am
mc2
Cassandra Song Diaz
but you can call me Love or Heartbreaker

Cassie smile returned, "Anyhow, you can't keep borrowing my clothes. You need your own wardrobe. You're complexion is darker than mine and that red hair..." she shook her head, "you need an entirely different color pallet than me. Dressing in my clothes and my color pallet would be a fashion sin!"

Nova Blancke
Dean Nixon
a.k.a Myth

A towel appeared in his hand which he used to wipe off some sweat. He flung it around his neck and left the training facility.

User Image

Felicia Carter
???

Felicia gasped turned at the sound of footsteps stepping out. She thought only she and Cassie were the only ones here at the moment and she was caught off guard, her tale was low and still. "Someone's coming" her ears adjusted a little to try to get a real sense of what it is she sniffed the air. "Smells like a man, his footsteps are solid, he must be well, muscular. He's tall..." she said all of this in attempt to alert Cassie about the possible danger.

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:46 am
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

"They are," Warp admitted about his guests. "But their the 'big men on campus' you might say. They and I are the heroes of Genosha. And I would trust my life to that lot and I have had to."

He sighed sipping his glass of water as he digested her story about the coffin. "I would say someone wanted you dead, but that doesn't sound entirely true," He said. "They gave you a fighting chance. They gave you a destination- Genosha- to seek haven. That is a lot more than a lot of homo-superiors get. Then again, a lot of families- homosapien- still care about their homo-superior children or family members in their own messed up ways. They'll hide them until the government catches on or tell them to run away. It isn't much of a life, but they see it as at least their freaky family member is still alive."

Draining his glass of water and setting his fork down on his empty plate he said, "Personally, I have spent so many years hiding and running for the sake of others, I am tired of it. I would rather be dead than have to hide or run anymore. Sometime soon you're going to have to make the decision all of us have to make. Are you going to hide who you are and let yourself be kicked around? Or, are you going to fight for the right to live- to have a real life?"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 10:03 am
Cassandra Song Diaz

User Image

Cassie raised a brow at Felicia's warning, she hadn't paid attention to any of the sounds in the hallway and the door muted most sounds, and smells as far as what Cassie could tell. Apparently being a shape-shifter wasn't Felicia's only talents- she had heightened senses. Cassie frowned, that could be useful. Considering what Felicia said it was probably one of the other residents at the mansion. "I wouldn't worry about it," Cassie said walking to the door. "It isn't like he would be from the MRD- they would have sent a team not a lone man."

Yanking open the door she spotted Dean Nixon, "Myth", the leader of the X-men and the martial arts instructor. He had caused her enough bruising and share of pain from her lessons to last a life time, but she liked him in a sort of respecting of teachers sort of way: he was a good guy. She smiled and bounded out of the room to him, "Mr. Nixon!" She called, smiling her radiant smile. "How's training going? I put a few hours in the danger room this morning, myself."

She stretched, and nodded towards Felicia, "Oh, and this is Felicia. Apparently Emma found her somewhere. She was a fox when I first met her." She was chattering a mile a minute, the perfect picture of a bubbly teenager, "She doesn't seem to have come with anything, though. So, I was thinking I should take her shopping in the city. Besides, did you hear the news report? In a couple days they are going to have a parade celebrating the MRD and the MRD head is going to be there and everything. It is just asking for trouble. I figure Felicia and I could go on the shopping spree then and I could make sure trouble doesn't show up. Two birds- one stone."

She paused still smiling. Her smile was innocent as if saying that the fact she planned to blow a couple thousands dollars on clothes could be mitigated by the fact that she was shopping for a guest and doing X-men work. She had a feeling though, Dean Nixon might not buy her idea as easily as she would hope.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:05 am
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

The first thought that came to mind was What?!?! Is she crazy!?!? It may not be MRD but it could be a bad mutant... she remembered seeing news reports on the mutant called Juggernaut, a force to be reckoned with and he was only just one man. Felicia stepped out cautiously walking behind Cassie. She peered over her shoulder and saw the man.

As she was introduced she said, "H-hi?" was all she could let out then hid behind Cassie. The fox girl blushed to a beet red just looking at him, definitely way better looking than Juggernaut. She felt so nervous, she didn't know what to do herself. Then she started feeling so small she noticed she was shifting. She couldn't let him see her like this she ended up leaving a trail of clothes behind her as she hid under Cassie's night table with her tail sticking out. It was a surprise that she could even fit there considering how not far off the ground the night table was.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 2:40 pm
User Image"That's good to hear Cassandra. Practice is never a bad thing. As for me..well...some students have been complaining I am too hard on them. So I increased the intensity." He said with a laugh. It wasn't bullying or abusing his authority. He was in charge and he decided on the training. Complaining will get a person no-where. Plus it builds character.

He did notice a piece of tail stick out from behind Cassie and knew it wasn't hers. When Felicia was introduced he wanted to return the introduction but it seemed that she was already gone.

"She uh...is new to this, isn't she?" Dean said with a chuckle. But let her be for the moment. No need to go chasing a scared fox. Despite the fun of it all.

"Ah you almost had me there. But you just want to shop don't you? I know your taste in clothing is...well pricey. Though I understand the need to get her clothes but isn't your wardrobe already filled to the brim?"  

Nova Blancke

Supreme Demigod

6,925 Points
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:37 pm
Cassandra Song Diaz

User Image

"Idiots," Cassie muttered about her fellow students who had the bright idea to complain about training to Dean. She had learned early on complaining always earned an extra few hours of training or time in the danger room. While she thought it was cool to be trained in combat, she didn't think it was so cool to get sweaty, have the occasional broken nails, and way too many bruises to count. However, she accepted it as part of the training and knew better than to bring the matter up to Dean Nixon.

Cassie turned her gaze to her bedstand table where Felicia was hiding, she grew serious and said in a low voice, choosing her words carefully considering Felicia's apparent super hearing, "Yeah, I would say that. And, from what I have heard it sounds like she hasn't had that much contact with people. She's been on the run in fox form for a while from the sound of it, since her parents were taken by the MRD." She sighed and added (though not believing it much herself), "I am sure in time we'll figure out how to save them."

After a pause, she seemed to regain her sunny disposition, "Men... you know I wouldn't have to explain to Emma about the need for new clothes. A girl's wardrobe is never complete. Besides, I said I wanted to help Felicia get clothes, not expand my personal wardrobe. Believe it or not, I enjoy shopping for other people almost as much as myself."

Placing her hands on her hips she added, "Besides, tell me in good conscience that the Brotherhood won't try something with that many MRD agents and the head there in one place. It is almost as if the MRD is asking for an attack. It would be a good excuse to enforce an even stricter anti-mutant policy. My idiot brother isn't going to give up the chance to kill the head of the MRD." She sighed. "Anyhow, you could come with Felicia and I, supervise our shopping spree, make sure I don't spend too much, and be there in case the Brotherhood tries to pull something."

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:20 pm
User Image
Felicia Carter
???

Felicia let out a huff and took a moment to analyze what happened. She came to the conclusion that she seemed to have some sort of crush on Cassie's teacher. Something she does realize, logically at least should not go any further than that. Besides he's definitely way to old for-

She paused in her train of thought as Cassie mentioned her. She peered her head from under the night table and heard her comment about figuring out to save them. The little fox pulled the rest of herself out, wagged her tail and panted. She made her way rubbing against Cassie's leg like a cat would in a display of affection. She sat looking up to Cassie panting as cute as can be then she looked in the other direction toward dean then stopped panting. Getting that uncomfortable feeling again, so she licked her nose then continued looking to Cassie for saying the right thing she felt she definitely made it to the right place getting her parents back is very important to her.

Kerana

8,475 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Consumer 0

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 7:01 pm
mc2
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

Draining his glass of water and setting his fork down on his empty plate he said, "Personally, I have spent so many years hiding and running for the sake of others, I am tired of it. I would rather be dead than have to hide or run anymore. Sometime soon you're going to have to make the decision all of us have to make. Are you going to hide who you are and let yourself be kicked around? Or, are you going to fight for the right to live- to have a real life?"

????????? ??????
User Image
Something he said especially the last part about hiding, like she felt like she's been doing it for a long time and did not like having to deal with it. Also based on her hair it was highly likely humans did this to her because of what she is. She started softly, "I-I don't want to hide... I want to fight... I have just as much right to be here as they do!" she stood up as she said the last part and made a fist. She sat back down and calmed herself. "But... I don't know how or where to start." her fist became a delecat closed hand placed on her chest it was obvious she was one that couldn't stand up for herself. She did have food in her hair when she was found and it was obviously not her doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 5:03 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

Warp frowned at the girl's decision: she sounded so unsure of herself. While her power might be useful to the Brotherhood, her indecision could get her or someone else killed. Of course, that was part of the reason he liked her: a girl who exuded confidence in everything she did reminded him to much of his sister. And his sister, well, she was a headache in itself. "Magneto will be happy to hear that," Warp said, his tone a bit grim. He wasn't sure that her wanting to fight was a good idea, at least yet. "How you can help is simple, there is a group who lives in Genosha, they're called the Brotherhood. They are fighting to ensure that homo-superiors have a place to call home and that we no longer have to hide. They aren't a bunch of boy scouts, though. What they do is dangerous and they get hurt other people get hurt. People can, have, and will die."

He stood up and picked up both plates, "You could try and join them. Of course, to do that Magneto would have to approve- and he would-, the Brotherhood would have to approve- and they would, new blood is good to them, and they have been lobbying for a female to be a part of their group for years, Hell they have harassed my ex-girlfriends enough about it-, but then you also have to get approval by the leader of the Brotherhood. He, well, he might not approve of the idea of joining."

Glancing at the plates he carried he created force fields around each before in seconds they were spotlessly cleaned. "The Brotherhood don't have to fight just the MRD and the government, though, there are what Magneto likes to refer to as traitors to the Brotherhood's cause. They call themselves the X-men. They are homo-superiors who have deluded themselves into the idea that homosapiens and homo-superiors can work together. Some of them are not just dangerous, but highly dangerous. They wouldn't kill anyone, not unless they have to, but their are worse things than death. And, that is why the leader of the Brotherhood would probably not approve of you joining his team."

"You see, a couple of months there was a member of the Brotherhood- young guy, 16 or so- that went against one of the X-men members. His name was Amp, he can enhance anyone's power that is around him if he focuses, used to be that he couldn't control it- but he got better and the Brotherhood took him on a mission. Well, Amp went against one of the X-men... he got out of it fine physically... just a few bruises, but mentally..." Warp shook his head, "He just isn't the same. He's in solitary confinement now in Genosha, for everyone's sake including his... He used to be really dedicated to the idea of the Brotherhood, he trained for months to control his power so he could be useful and in combat. First mission he goes on and one slip up and now he's under house arrest. It's the main reason why the leader of the Brotherhood isn't interested in recruiting anyone else. Not until he can figure out what to do about the X-men, especially the one who took on Amp. They take more precautions now, but... it was a misjudgement on the leader's part. He isn't interested in endangering anyone else that he doesn't have to. Especially someone who lacks fortitude."

At that Warp turned and walked out of the room into the kitchen where he put up the now clean plates. He talked a lot, he knew, but maybe the girl would understand it was a bad idea to join. Honestly, he didn't have as much power to deny her from joining as he claimed. If Magneto ordered Warp to let her join, he would have to. And, with her powers and if she expressed interest in joining... it was a headache. He sighed as he shut the cupboard. It was only right to tell her about the Brotherhood, but he didn't feel like she would cut it. Especially, since he was contemplating going to New York in a few days to kill the MRD head. She didn't seem like the murdering type.

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:52 pm
User Image
????????? ??????

"The Brotherhood..." she whispered the name softly to herself to keep them in mind. She listened to their cause it definitely sounded like one she could agree with. Then as he went on to point out the the dangers and possibly death from being a part of that group, she started to have second thoughts. Do I really want to kill anybody? Are human lives all that important anymore? There are already too many of them and I'm willing to bet the food that was in my hair wasn't the first. Heck I'd like to teach them a thing or two, perhaps teach them to fear me. They'd think twice before throwing food at me... that would teach them to try to drown me in a coffin... her eyes narrowed a little. Actions speak louder than words... they wanted me dead... I should do the same.

She listened to Warp at first there seemed to be a good chance that she could join their team. Then he mentioned the leader she would have to prove to him, whoever he is that she could be a good team member or at least have the potential to. With what little she knows about what she's capable of with her power, was it a real good idea to join the Brotherhood? In that aspect the leader would have a very good point. How am I supposed to have a better understanding of my power if no one can teach me?

When Warp mentioned the X-men and their purpose Shadow Walker rolled her eyes. Puuulease fat chance of that happening... If humans can't take minor differences among themselves, there's no way they would ever accept us. Humanity has already made their decision and I oppose it! Though... I don't think I can bring myself to kill a fellow X-men. They are homo-superiors like me... even if they are fighting for the wrong cause. If they have no intention of killing then I shall grant them the same.

As he went on to tell the tale of Amp something sparked her interest. I wonder if I paid this, Amp a visit not only would enhance my power but could it be possible that I would be able to understand it as well?... Oh my ... solitary confinement... though... that does make it easier to find him in a sense...

"I see..." she paused, a moment of silence went by. The next thing she said was so calm and collective that it was scary "I think I may want to join still. It is obvious that the humans wanted me dead. I'd like to return them a favor. I think on a clear conscious I could kill a human if I knew how." She let out a sigh and tilted her head a little "As for an X-men I don't think I could do the same. If they have no intent to kill then I shall grant them the same and not give them a reason to kill."

With her mind made up, she stood and steady herself then looked to Warp eyes glowing with a sense of purpose. "Warp, is there anyone here that can help me prepare to show the leader of the Brotherhood what I'm capable of? I'd really like to get a better understanding of my power at least... and I'm pretty sure once I do I could be an asset to the team."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:06 pm
Alexander William Diaz
a.k.a. Warp

User Image

Warp held up his hands, "Oh, no. I am not getting involved in this. You are not asking me for help. If your so Hell bent on figuring out how to impress the leader of the Brotherhood then you are going to have to figure it out on your own. In fact, I want you out of my apartment now if that is what you want. I'll call one of my ex-girlfriends. You can stay with one of them tonight."

Even has he said it he could already picture the girl's expression, he could tell how hard it was to commit to the decision. He glanced away and bit his lip thinking. "It isn't the matter of your power that is the issue," added Warp. "It is complicated... even if you were completely trained and were more powerful than he was he still wouldn't want you to join."

"But if you are serious about trying to impress him..." he shook his head. "Go stay with one of my exes. One of them might take you under her wing and explain how Genosha works, because I am not getting involved in your idea to join the Brotherhood." Leaning against the counter he said fixing his blue eyes on her bright green eyes, "Once you think you are ready to prove that you are ready to join the Brotherhood, well, then you can stop by again."

He turned about to walk away and stopped, "However, he won't let you join until you see what happened to Amp: it is easier if you see him than have it explained to you. The Brotherhood thinks it is a big joke. The leader doesn't see it the same way." Running his hand through his dark hair he let out a long sigh, when he continued it sounded like he swallowed something bitter, "I suppose I could arrange for you to see Amp, now. His power isn't dangerous unless he is teamed up with another homo-superior. Once you see what happened to him, maybe you will understand that joining the Brotherhood isn't as peachy of an idea as you think it is."

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

PixelMuse

5,500 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 9:25 pm
User Image
????????? ??????

Her eyes widen then sadden as he suggested to stay somewhere else tonight. She wasn't ready to be handed off, she just got here and she didn't want to upset the only friend she has right now. On top of that she didn't want to be a as rude as his guests were earlier.

"Warp, I'm sorry I did not mean to upset you. I will hold off on my decision until I meet Amp. I will speak no more of this then... I'm sorry... please... I- I'd like to stay here for the night. That is if it's alright." She rubbed her wrist a little and looked down. Shadow Walker felt she really messed things up.  
Roleplaying Gems [Roleplaying + Community Area]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 138 139 140 141 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff