Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ MISSION PRP ] Transitionary [CONCLUSION P46] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zoobey
Artist

Magical Incubator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:31 pm
The first of the trainees to arrive would land in a half-forested setting, spindly black trees shifting their branches in annoyance at the new intruders. A few feet in front of them was a clearing, a larger expanse with strange grooves in the ground and footprints, clawprints, hoofprints - a whole assortment of them embedded into the greying grass.

One strange feature about Halloween was always how undersaturated the world really was, as if viewing everything in mostly greys and blacks: even the sky itself seemed perpetually cloudy. As the trainees adjusted to their golems and to the scenery, more signs of former occupants littered the clearing. An empty podium. Discarded pieces of strange red fabric, lying left and right. The remains of an oddly shaped flashlight which, upon prodding, made a strange noise and skittered on spindly legs, back into the forest.

And lastly, quite a bit away, a plain slab of stone jutting from the ground. It was the only structure like that in the clearing, and in the center of the slab was a strange - albeit tiny - circular shape. It looked like a red crescent moon slanted sideways.

"Observation is always important." Caelius seemed to come out of nowhere, carrying a medium-sized box, and wearing out of all things, a deep red cloak. "As some of might have noticed, there has been some interesting turmoil within Halloween." Interesting, of course, meaning exploitable. The Death Hunter dropped the box to the ground, grabbing one of the contents inside. Red cloaks.

"Now put these on, the fastener goes around whatever excuse for a neck you have, there should be enough for all... sizes. Also pick up one of the Relic traps." He motioned towards the box again. "These have an unfortunate success rate, but it should be enough to do its job, 'trapping' that is. We are here to capture as many specimens as possible, as long as you wait in this designated spot, I will make sure provide you with enough samples. The second you see any of them please do your best to not ******** up your role."

A pause as suddenly, Circe was humming next to him. "While I normally prefer missions here to be done with a little more stealth, I believe the weather at Amityville is very nice this time of year."

Before anyone could ask what the hell that meant, in a flicker of blue, he was gone.

OOC

- PLEASE POST ONLY IF YOU HAVE A HUNTER CHARACTER coming from THIS THREAD
This is the "home base" for Hunters arriving to Amityville, they can take a second to arrive, post reaction posts as needed and then follow instructions (pick up a cloak and a 'Trapping Relic' (Trapping Handgun) )
- As Caelius is apparently "gone" at this point, it is probably best if the trainees got ready and waited, though it is probably important to familiarize each other with their golems so they don't get confused later.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 1:53 pm
[[Male | Tiny (less than 3 feet tall) | Chupacabra. ]]

Back to this place, huh? Cass hadn't exactly been the most fond of it when she'd arrived the first time, but this time... holy crap, they had to have just been in a huuugggeee area! Or...rather...well crap. Cass made a small face when she looked down only see that she was very close to the ground, and not in a pleasant way. She 'chrr'd disapprovingly, lifting up her arms to take a look at herself. Or rather, himself. It seemed that of all luck, Cassandra Norris had once again been turned into a man. A very tiny man.

A scale-y tiny man who was green and spine-y. She sort of missed her boobs again, she'd forgotten that downside of things. Still, she took a moment to feel up the hair and the texture of the golem.

Nick, I'm a guy. Why do they always turn me into a guy? Why can't I just be.. a me?

<>

What does -that- mean?

The Tonberry didn't answer, not that she was surprised, really. Still, she felt her(his) teeth and finally sighed. "I don't know what I am this time." she lamented pathetically, but still moved to take up one of the red cloaks, fumbling with her sudden lack of a fourth finger to put it on, pulling the hood up over her head. She felt like a walking target in this color.

Following that, she picked up one of the traps, hefting it testingly in her hands. It was interesting, to say the least. Not the most amazing, but certainly interesting. Still, there was a small amount of unease to be had in that she didn't have the familiar weight of a weapon in hand.

It would take a while to adjust, she guessed, instead looking around to see what else had happened to the others. Somehow, she had a feeling that unless Robert turned into a gnome again, she was the smallest.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:05 pm
[[petite/female/succubus]]

Otto woke to a strange world.

He blinked, rubbing his eyes thinking maybe something malfunctioned, and that's when he realized. His hands were dainty, small, feminine and claw like. He was shorter, much more slender, and, horrifically, was not male.

"Wh-wha.." Otto stared down at his rather female form, eyes wide in despair. "Wh-why am I a chic?!"

Before he could wallow properly, Caelius gave them some semblance of direction before poofing.

Otto made a beeline for a cloak, wrapping it tightly around himself, trying to hide. He grabbed a gun, holding it tightly to his chesssssst----WHY BOOBS?!?! WHY!?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:36 pm
Cass looked to Otto when he baffled over boobs. "Boy, I'd trade you any day. Oh... Boil, here, I guess. Gotta be careful on the lingo. But seriously, I want my boobs back.. and maybe to be more than three feet tall.." seriously, somebody was going to step on her.

Him....

"At least you're not unfortunate looking. In case of emergency, act dumb and flash your rack at someone and maybe you'll have marginal success at derailing the situation." To Cass it seemed like a valid option. She'd never actually used it herself when she was in 'her' body. Then again..... Dr. H still gave her the heebie jeebies.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:42 pm
This time around, as Deryk's vision came back to focus, he noticed that he was now a lovely shade of red rather than blue. He had wings again, and he noticed he also had horns once more. Though, this time they were rather curved, more like a ram's. Oh! And he had a new appendage. A nice, spiked tail.

"Seems like I got a demon again. Interesting. Not chernobog this time. Wonder what I am." he murmured before looking up to see two others. One was rather tiny while the other was.. actually kind of hot.

"Just the three of us so far? Er... who are you two exactly. Can't quite.. tell with new bodies. Deryk here by the way."

((Average - male - Orcus))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 2:58 pm
Lingo? What did Cass mean?

<>

You never make sense.

Otto cast a worried glance to Cass as she dished out helpful advice, nodding slowly. "Er, ya.. thanks." He wished there was tradesies. His gaze flicked to Deryke, eyes lidding in disguest.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Why does he get the big burly man body!?

<>

GRAAAH!!!

"Aw ******** my life..."  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:04 pm
Oh! That voice. It was Otto's! Huh. It seemed like it was possible to get into golems of the opposite sex. Deryk couldn't help but snicker as Otto ended up in the sexy hot lady body thing. With a grin, he went to pick up his equipment, throwing on the red cloak.

he replied to his weapon. He then looked down towards his tail to get a better look at it. It looked like it could do some damage if he slapped someone with it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:07 pm
[ Male, 5 foot, kitsune demon ]

Davey opened his eyes elsewhere. Blinking, Davey took a few steps, hesitant and stumbling. Of course his centre of gravity had changed. It could be worse, he thought, looking down at his chest - at least he didn't have breasts, as he'd heard some of the male Hunters complain. What he did have though, Davey realised as he felt something constantly brushing his arse and legs, was a set of fluffy tails. Oh bugger. Davey held up his hands for inspection - smallish, and with long nails (almost claws?) - before reaching back to pat a tail. That was... weird. Very weird. He suddenly had nerve ending that should not be there. Trying to keep the tails from twisting and looping around each other was a futile endeavour. Davey thought he counted three of them, though.

A burst of chatter from across the clearing drew his attention. He felt an ear twist - oh god, he took it back, that was way weirder than tails - and the sound amplified somewhat. One claws hand reached up, delicately feeling around the furry, pointed ears atop his head, like a cat or something similar.

Tugging strands of his longish hair forward, Davey saw it was the same rust-red as his tails. Glumly, he realised he was probably not a dashing cat-demon. Given the fur colour (and the white tips on his tails), his smallish hands and lowered sense of gravity, he was probably...

Davey needed confirmation. He trotted over to the others who had arrived. He had to take faster, smaller steps just to not fall over from the unfamiliar weight and movement of the tails behind him.

"Hey," he greeted them, glad to hear his voice was normal, at least. The few people were unfamiliar - the main problem with being in golems. He was in time to hear one of them introduce himself, though Davey didn't recognise the name Deryk. One of the newest trainees, maybe. "I'm Davey. Uh, can someone please-? I- I'm a fox, aren't I?"

The worst part of this golem was that, despite Davey's experience in keeping a poker face, his dismay was instantly translated into drooping ears and tails. Davey was indeed an insanely cute, fluffy fox demon.

In Davey's head, Azrael collapsed laughing.  

kalindara

iStoleYurVamps
Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:13 pm
Waking in his Golem, Marcus rolled his shoulders back. Now to see what he was. An experimental flex of his hand, a look to his feet, teeth runing over-
FANGS. YOU HAVE JACKING FANGS YOu'RE A VAMPIRE A DEMONIC VAMPIRE. SWEET JACK YESSSS. Just my kind of boil.
Groaning, he realized he was... relatively large. Better than small he supposed. Now to find out who everyone was. And do as caelius said. Picking up a Red cloak, it took a while to find one the right size. As he found on and fastened it, he spoke up. "Marcus here, I'll be going by-"
Malphest, he was a great vampire. My buddy too.
"Malphest." Looking at someone bitching about gender he sighed. "Get over it, it's bound to happen to everyone." Deryk got a nod. "Demon huh? This is my second time as an undead, but I was a undead warg, not I'm a vampire."
Demonic vampire.
"A demonic one apparently, but still undead."

Davey's introduction also got a nod. "Hey, better than a gnome right?" Going to the box, he picked up his trapping relic and pocketed it behind the folds of the cloak. Best to keep it hidden until it was time to use it.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:16 pm
((Male - Average but short (5') - Goblin))

When he came to he looked down at himself for a moment. He was an unpleasant shade of green, kinda lumpy, with wild mussed up hair that was black like tar. If he could get a good look at his own face he'd note a beak like nose and the most god awful teeth (with equally god awful dental hygiene) with dark beady eyes. He turned his hands about observing the gnarled and clawed look to them and was simply fine with that. This was the most wonderful thing ever. His attire was a simple arrangement of ragged clothing.

He wasn't pretty. He reached to pat his bulging gut for a moment before he wandered forward to take a cloak and fasten it on. He almost snarked something at Caelius about 'not ******** this up' but wisely kept his mouth shut for the moment after he gathered everything that was needed and getting himself ready.

Whatever. Let's just do this.

Yom let out something that sounded like a yawn. That was pretty much his sentiment as well.

Pales

Demonic Gatekeeper

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:16 pm
Who wa-.. Oh!

"I'm Cassandra Norris from Room 115. We might have had a run in at that little meet-n-greet before it went to hell." she introduced, even now in her..male body. "Or maybe I should just be Chuck Norris..." she pondered idly. However, she soon turned to look when Davey made an appearance to ask about his body... which was very much..

"You're totally a fox." she answered, trying to maintain a poker face for a moment, before breaking into a sort of squealing noise. A squealing noise that would have been more becoming to a girl..and not a tiny scale-y Chupacabra.

"CAN I PET YOU?" she asked almost immediately, grabby hands being assumed.

Cassandra!

<>

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:26 pm
"Chuck Norris. Really?" Otto asked incredulously with a lidded, unimpressed gaze.

<>

Shaddup...

Actually, shutting up sounded like advice he should take. Less he talked, less people knew it was him.  

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

Syusaki

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:29 pm
[ 4'10" carbuncle ]

The first thing Wilson noticed was how desaturated everything appeared to be. He could pick out a few colors, but even those were in dark, murky shades. He curiously flicked an ear, fur gently brushing against his skin—wait, what? Wilson reached up to examine his ears, only to realize that his hands were significantly darker and even a bit furry. His fingers were slender and held long, sharp nails. Slender fingers? He looked down, only somewhat aware of what Caelius was saying.

He was a girl. With a horrified expression, Wilson spun around, the frills of his dress shuffling with each movement. He suppressed a groan as he reached up to cover his exposed shoulders. This was an incredibly awkward experience. “I-I don’t understand…why am I a girl?” [Ghoul, Youngin’. You’ve got to use the right words, kid.] Cue another confused expression. Ghoul means girl? His tail swished back and forth. Wilson shuddered. Tail? He craned his neck backward to get a closer view at the long, brown tail that swept across the ground. Then he went and poked at the red jewel embedded on his forehead.

“You guys, what the hell am I supposed to be?”

Then he noticed that Davey had become just as fluffy as he was. Wilson walked over, at least somewhat glad he wasn’t the only one with a furry tail…tails. “Look on the bright side. You're still a guy and not a girl.” Wilson's ears drooped and his tail curled around one of his skinny legs.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:35 pm
[Female- 7ft- Demoness of Fauna]

And then Leon opened his eyes.

And boy were they wide open.

"What the.... I've got a rack!"
Came the ever blunt reply. Leon just looked down and marveled over the inability to see past his bust, the feet.. he knew they were there, he could feel them as he hopped from one foot to the next, but he could not see them without kicking them up like a rockette.

The outfit was no better when the golems ample boson was covered with a variety of color changing leaves, trailing down to where its juncture at its pelvis and the legs were covered in stockings punctuated with think dark twiggy branches aiming upward to meet the leaf one piece. It took him a few minutes to absorb that a peen was not present anymore.

Haha, I could just eat you up Leon, looking quite hot.

Leon didn't find the situation humorous at all and wanted nothing more than to punch the dragon. "Shut up Nid, just shut up." he/she? said in a lighter tone, trying to hone a sort of voice to go with the body. He was failing quite hard at going for a higher pitch and decided to take a more sultry toned route.

With the shock coming to an end and this body unable to punch things, Leon decided that this mission could just go ******** itself and go with the blasted task and picked up one of the more longer coats and the capture items and tried to shove it into one of the cloaks inner pockets.

"Guys, I might need some help picking a name." he asked aloud and flicked the plant demoness chestnut colored hair around.

"Man. I feel like a woman." he said jokingly before Nid tsk'd at him in his head. We went over this, hot legs. "Oh yeah, Boil, I feel like a ghoulie, better?"  

Bloodlust Dante

Fortunate Hellraiser

kalindara

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 3:38 pm
"I guess," Davey said hesitantly to Marcus. Fellow Moon squad guy, Davey placed the name. Actually, Davey would have preferred a gnome. Less cute.

Less offers of pettings, he added, as Cass Norris (now a scaly something) stared at Davey's golem like a tween girl at a Bieber poster. Davey was a little scared.

"No!" Davey snapped. This was exactly what he'd been afraid of. His ears lay back flat against his head, and thin arms crossed over his chest. Unfortunately his attempt to look intimidating just came off as petulant.

Another fluffy being had a point. No boobs was good. Familiar plumbing was even better (did the golems actually eat and use bathrooms? or were they fake on the inside, too?). "Wilson?" Davey guessed from the voice. That was weird, hearing Wilson's voice coming out of a fluffy girl monster. Davey's deep voice might not match the petite body he was in, but at least it was the right gender.

Following the example of some of the others, Davey retrieved a cloak and trapping gun from the piles in the clearing. He was working on fastening the cloak when his constantly-moving tails jerked and halted. Pain shot up the nerve centres that Davey shouldn't have, causing him to clench his teeth and hiss.

Davey would never admit to how watery his large brown eyes were as he moved back towards Cass. "Um... could you...? I think... they're knotted. Help?" He half turned away from the chupacabra to show off the hopelessly entwined tails. "They were all messed up when I woke up, too. Someone isn't taking good care of the golems."

Not that Davey would care under any other circumstances, but suddenly he had tails and they hurt like that. The things had a mind of their own and wanted to keep moving, causing more pain when they tried to jerk out of the knot.

'This is so humiliating,' Davey fumed.

Azrael hadn't stopped laughing since this whole mess started. It was bad enough that Davey couldn't use his weapon during this mission, but if the only thing he was getting out of it was disembodied laughter in his head, Davey thought he might have preferred no link at all to the weapon while in the golem body.

"So we need new names?" he asked, distracting himself from what he'd asked Cass to do.  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff