Submit

November attendance
  +1
View Results

faeryoftheblackrose

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:25 pm
xXx_Tinker_Fairy_xXx
faeryoftheblackrose
Just joined recently. Hello guys, the names Bree. I love anime/manga. Into ones such as Inuyasha, Vampire Knight, Rosario + Vampire, Absolute Boyfriend, Furuba, etc etc. Hobbies Drawing, Painting, Supernatural stuff, illegal substances. XD Im 19 and chill love makin new friends. Hope to make plenty of new ones here. see ya round guys.

Welcome to the Guild Faeryoftheblackrose heart I feel like I'm the fairy of the red rose biggrin

haha ya kinda =]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 9:17 pm
I don't think I posted in here yet. confused

My name is Suspended Rain. I've been on Gaia since November of 2008.
My chinese zodiac is the sheep.
I love anime/manga!!! My favorites are Detective Conan, Tsubasa Chronicles, xxxHolic, and etc!! (It's a long list for my favorite manga. Which I have on my profile.)
My favorite japanese music composer is Yuki Kajiura!!! heart (She is awesome!!!!!!)
My favorite book series are Warriors by Erin Hunter, Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, and The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan.
My favorite comics are Pearls Before Swine, Garfield, Zits, Calvin & Hobbes, Peanuts, and Baby Blues.
I'm a big fan of Jeff Dunham!!!!!!!!! (He came to my city earlier this month, and I got to go see him!!!!!)
I'm into retro cartoons/shows from the old days of Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. My recent favorite cartoon is MLP: Friendship is Magic!! heart

If you want to know anything else: quote me, send me a pm/comment or look at my profile. biggrin

Serene Rainstorm

Durem Mage

59,325 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Cookie Collector 400
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350

kiria3387

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:49 pm
um 3nodding i'mnew and itry to spread awereness of anima. this is an omazzeingest gueild ever  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:30 pm
kiria3387
um 3nodding i'mnew and itry to spread awereness of anima. this is an omazzeingest gueild ever

Welcome to our anime guild, hope you enjoy it smile don't forget about the contests like Anime Tektek whee  

xXx_Tinker_Fairy_xXx
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

xXx_Tinker_Fairy_xXx
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:30 pm
Suspended Rain
I don't think I posted in here yet. confused

My name is Suspended Rain. I've been on Gaia since November of 2008.
My chinese zodiac is the sheep.
I love anime/manga!!! My favorites are Detective Conan, Tsubasa Chronicles, xxxHolic, and etc!! (It's a long list for my favorite manga. Which I have on my profile.)
My favorite japanese music composer is Yuki Kajiura!!! heart (She is awesome!!!!!!)
My favorite book series are Warriors by Erin Hunter, Percy Jackson, Heroes of Olympus, and The Kane Chronicles by Rick Riordan.
My favorite comics are Pearls Before Swine, Garfield, Zits, Calvin & Hobbes, Peanuts, and Baby Blues.
I'm a big fan of Jeff Dunham!!!!!!!!! (He came to my city earlier this month, and I got to go see him!!!!!)
I'm into retro cartoons/shows from the old days of Nickelodeon and Cartoon Network. My recent favorite cartoon is MLP: Friendship is Magic!! heart

If you want to know anything else: quote me, send me a pm/comment or look at my profile. biggrin

Welcome! We're happy to have you here heart  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:47 am
I saw this club when I was looking through the anime clubs. I'm pretty sure you guessed this, but I love anime and manga. whee I'm also new to this site, so please feel free to point things out!  

Lady Onia

Meshiah

4,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 5:57 am
Greetings all! My name is Meshiah. I'm 27 years old and have been watching anime for over 20 years. First anime I have ever watched was Saint Seiya. In addition to loving anime, I also love reading and writing. See you all around and Happy Adventures!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:32 am
Hi! Yeah, seems I have a wild name here, Madcat007-al (don't really know why, either--just seemed kinda ok to me, I guess!) Anyway, as you guess, I am recently into Anime, Manga, and Mangaka, usually watching what I can get from free sites (you know, viz, funimation, others as I find them), but the one that seems to really catch my eye, really, seems to be an older one: Lupin III (especially, Castle of Cagliostro). Anyway, I'm here to make friends, and maybe get some new leads for more anime! smile Later!  

Madcat007-al

soramimi cake_17

Fashionable Genius

3,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu May 03, 2012 5:17 am
konnichiwa minna san~

just new here kochirakoso douzo yoroshiku onegai shimasu nyaaah~

xd xd

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:36 pm
gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar Hi there! Axyllena here, i love watching anime a lot and i also love reading manga! gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar gaia_kittenstar During my free time I draw anime and manga characters. gaia_star gaia_star gaia_star I also love gaia of course! gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_diamond gaia_gaiagold  

slm coco

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200

Argreta

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:50 pm
Hey... Argreta here. =]
I love watching anime and I've read Eureka 7. razz
(I prefer the manga over the anime)
I hope to be able to talk about the anime we each like, or dislike....
(I'm not good at talking. >.>)
Yeah.....

Club de Anime

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas