Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Games of Minevica

Back to Guilds

A fantasy strategy game where almost anything can happen. We are starting again and are accepting new characters! 

Tags: Fantasy, Semi-literate, Literate, Roleplay, Game 

Reply Archives
G1/Creating Your Character Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:51 pm
Holy Emperor Raigin

normally i would find a pic to fill in but I'm letting her have fun with this one so i dont even know what to expect other then what ive written razz In the meantime could you please pm me a quick recap on whats happened pertaining to my Team so i can get an idea of what i'm walking into as well as a roster including very simple facts(For instance name, age, race, gender, current position and anything else you feel fit to add.) again i should have the pic soon(She said friday but i said monday just to be safe)

There is a roster on the first page of the forest. It has everything you stated above.

Recap: Team One has gathered the items in their territory and are now setting out to see about the other teams. A conflict was made between team one and three at the bordering river. This has yet to play out. The prince of Zeladis currently has one of our team members with a knife to her throat. Saiyuri has turned into a decoy key to try to get them out of the situation and do a little spying.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:54 pm
Kapooki

Excellent changes. Accepted again.

Katarjena

8,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Holy Emperor Raigin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 7:56 pm
Miss Fruit Loops
Holy Emperor Raigin

normally i would find a pic to fill in but I'm letting her have fun with this one so i dont even know what to expect other then what ive written razz In the meantime could you please pm me a quick recap on whats happened pertaining to my Team so i can get an idea of what i'm walking into as well as a roster including very simple facts(For instance name, age, race, gender, current position and anything else you feel fit to add.) again i should have the pic soon(She said friday but i said monday just to be safe)

There is a roster on the first page of the forest. It has everything you stated above.

Recap: Team One has gathered the items in their territory and are now setting out to see about the other teams. A conflict was made between team one and three at the bordering river. This has yet to play out. The prince of Zeladis currently has one of our team members with a knife to her throat. Saiyuri has turned into a decoy key to try to get them out of the situation and do a little spying.

got it i'll read up a bit and post as soon as the pic is ready.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:36 pm
Miss Fruit Loops
Holy Emperor Raigin

Damn shes fast  

Holy Emperor Raigin

King_of_Rain_Makers

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:54 pm
Team three

User Image

N a m e
Raito Hatlet

N i c k n a m e
Light

A g e
Over 50 lost count

G e n d e r
Male

R a c e
Darkling

T e a m
Three

P e r s o n a l i t y
Raito is a fighter he looks for fights in every type of life he hates to be left out of the fun that can be had in a fight.

B i o
Raito was an assassin known around the world as the man who never uses his hands. Using a technique that had been passed down from one student to another Raito was able to kill his assignments with out anyone understanding how. To some it looked as if he never used his hands but it was the other way around in fact all he ever used where his hands but as a way to ask forgiveness he would leave a flower in respect. During a rather difficult assassination he meet a man that was better then himself and was killed shot threw the head from three miles away to his surprise he woke up a hole in his head and a strange woman standing over him. To his surprise it was a witch she wanted to know why a man such as him should die when he could be of use for something. For thirty years he worked for her killing and as a payment ,that even he was shocked to get, she gave him lessons in basic magic giving him a way to use the flowers he was known for always carrying around. Then out of the blue she tells him of a game a battle game she was not interested in participating so as an order she told him that if he participated and his team won he would be freed from her control. He accepted the offer not that he could decline the only thing that bothered him was not being able to kill his opponents.

A b i l i t i e s
Draw punch : Kaine was trained in a martial art that supported speed and power above all else using this speed and power he is able to pull his fists from his pockets punching the air releasing a sonic boom effect allowing him to fire a form of air bullet at his enemy's. The closer the target the more damage it does. The air bullets are strong enough to shatter trees and leave dents in boulders. This skill can not used if his hands are not put back in his pocket before he attacks.

Floral bomb: By using his limited magical ability he can flow power in to the buds of Flowers causing them to explode giving off a blinding light (used as a distraction.)

True power: Raito threw his intense training is able to lift half a ton But because he rarely takes his hands from his pockets during fights this power rarely gets used in battle.
O t h e r
Hates weak people that beg for there life.

T r a i t s
₪ Cold ₪ Quiet ₪ Easily Bored ₪  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:58 pm
King_of_Rain_Makers

Accepted.

Katarjena

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200

Holy Emperor Raigin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:18 pm
Holy Emperor Raigin
Miss Fruit Loops
Holy Emperor Raigin

Damn shes fast

Removed a** rough draft  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:25 pm
Katarjena

Miss Fruit Loops

Forgot some things, my bad~ c:

N a m e --
Shaitan

A b i l i t i e s --
Accelerated Regeneration;; Shaitan can heal her human body faster than the actual race would normally recuperate. Wounds that would normally take weeks or months to heal can take a matter of minutes or hours on the djinn depending on how well she has fed. This is a vital ability considering she needs to try and keep her human guise in top condition at all times. She still needs to use medicines and herbs to make sure that it heals properly, however.  

ASUND3R

Desirable Conversationalist

Katarjena

8,350 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:35 pm
Zippy the Lazy One

Accepted. ;3

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 12:42 pm
x
x
x
x

◇ ◆ ◇ Please, just call me Lace or Lacy◇ ◆ ◇

User Image

“You say that I can’t do it, I tell you ‘Watch me!’”

et to know » ME
xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅

A name gives you a title, mine is Lacy

I was born as a human and I am nineteen years young

Over the years I've grown to be four foot nine or ten inches

Now, if you couldn't tell, I'm female

Oh, I was born in Mallandaia And I’m playertwelve

etˊsgo alittle » DEEPER

Two words to describe me are determined && trustworthy

But there's more to me than that I’m pretty quiet, most of the time mostly because I’m thinking, but I could be singing I guess. If I had it my way, I would be out in a garden or sitting near a lake with book. I like peace, and I guess that’s irony in itself, but anyway, um… there are times I can find myself getting annoyed, but It’s not like I say anything… unless it’s really necessary. If I’m told a secret, I keep it, or I just forget, either way I will never tell. I put others before myself a lot of the time and I give everyone a fair and equal chance, even if you have somehow hurt me, or a friend but prove yourself of forgiveness I’ll do so. I’m told I’m too naïve for my age but I shrug it off, I don’t mind really. Oh, when I have set my mind to something, I mean it. I get a little stubborn in that aspect. I’m also very hopeful, even during the toughest times, I’ll find a way to pull through.

You might not have noticed, but As a human, I do not have any special abilities.

The past is the past Um…. Let’s see… I was born in the early morning of an early spring day. The air was crisp; dew hung onto every inch of the forest, but inside of the house, was silence. As the long hours of my mother’s labour had drawn on, it was apparent that she wouldn’t make it through labour and once I was born, she stopped breathing. At first, my father believed that she was simple asleep, passed out from the pain of labour, but friends of our family - a wise elven - had to explain and then later put to sleep my father because his misery was too great. For that night, I was nursed by her. Through her struggle to find peace in all this. When she had met my father, she explained to him that it would be wise not to have children, my mother was weak and might not survive the labour process, but out of his selfish desires for a son he did not listen to her, and later had to bear the consequences of his actions. Unfortunately he couldn’t. When he had awaken form the deep slumber he left in the dead of night to take a walk, in cased in his misery, he had not noticed the presence of a Bloody-Bones and was consumed by a creature of the night. The next morning the husband of my mother’s friend went looking for him on command of his wife, when my father’s body was found rumours spread as to who would take me on as their child, or even to simply care for me. That person, was my mother’s best friend, and of course, her husband wasn’t exactly pleased.

The man too wanted a son, but instead he got me, since Autumn was encased with the new child she had taken upon herself to raise. With a sigh, Thoren decided that he had no other choice but to see me as his own. Over time, he learned to love me more, when I showed improvements… You see, Autumn agreed to let Thoren train me, I had to learn how to fend for myself someday, and what better way then to be trained. Thoren taught me how to fight, forgetting easily that a human child cannot wield any type of magic and must learn how to fight on endurance and fighting skills along. As an archer, Thoren decided that would be my weapon, and that was how I was taught. I was taught to run, climb and shoot anything to pinning a falling flower petal to the truck of a tree. Archery did not come easy, nor chasing/ runny away from him, something much more agile that me. But of course, Autumn came in to help me every now and again. She was more of a medic than anything, but still she had what she needed to teach me. Flexibility, a few pointers here and there, how to cook, or make ailments out of plants or items found in the forest. Mostly the things a mother would teach a daughter. I might add that I made sure I never made a mistake, Thoren liked to yell at me a lot, and I had to devote myself to practice archery day in and day out. Sneaking in a few lessons with Autumn or when she herself grew mad and told her husband to give me a break. On days I had to myself, it went to tending the gardens or… learning something new.

At a young age, I made friends with a centaur who had been train how to sword fight. He was kind of like a brother per say, always watching me when I went off into the forest, that’s if he wasn’t busy. I also went to watch him train, finding it fascinating, always wondering how it felt to move such legs with speed and agility and to take down opponents. I never thought to ask, finding it rude, thinking it would come as natural as me walking on two legs, as to him walking on four. On rare occasions that we were both granted with time, he taught me a few things. He never wanted to be an archer, but he enjoyed watching me shoot at things and hit the targets. He said I was different for a human, I wasn’t sure what the meant though… I had never met another human of course. At times because of my height I was mistaken for a elf a lot of the time. When I was fourteen I hit my last growth spurt.. I was short like my mom, four foot ten inches or so and I have to say that I don’t mind at all.

When the annual turnaments came around, I became triumphant in a good many things, mostly for my agility and my archery and my way of getting out of predicaments. I can assure Thoren was so proud of my accomplishments that when I was selected to be a part of The Games… my training became tougher and by the time I was done I was wiping tears from my eyes. Every morning my body felt like lead and the week of the games Thoren came to visit me, giving me a bow he had hand crafted for me. Its beautiful, and for once the man allowed me to truly hug him like the father i saw him as. But he knows, I know, im more than a little nervous.

To protect myself I always have something on hand a bow and arrow, a few daggers on my side or in a little bag.

he details make me who » I AM
xxxx▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅▅x▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅x▅▅

I like many things
s w e e t s - such as candy and such… I like sweets
o u t d o o r s – I enjoy being outside, I enjoy flowers and life.
H a p p i n e s s – the smiles on peoples faces, or a happy heart makes me smile

But I hate some stuff too
s t o r m s – especially at night, Thoren liked to tell me scary stories… im afraid they might come true
m u s h r o o m s – I don’t want a mushroom to grow on me… I mean… its rare for bog-men… but… they grew in my closet once, and i’ve been scared ever since.
d a r k n e s s – I don’t know what lurks in there, that’s why I like candles.

Um, it’s a Just-so-you-know type deal
I’m a klutz… a bit of a bad one when I don’t pay attention, I guess cause I’m always off thinking when I walk, or a doing something. I have a tendency to drop and or fall on my face or butt.

Captain Smily

Captain Smily

Fashionable Millionaire

12,700 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Citizen 200

yukiroseful

Timid Poster

13,250 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:22 pm
T E A M T W O

User Image
I S A B E L M C G A R D E N

B u t y o u c a n c a l l m e
I Z Z Y

❃S t u f f Y o u S h o u l d K n o w❃

M y b i r t h d a y c a k e s a i d
⓵⓺

W e l l i f y o u m u s t k n o w
F E M A LE

❃Di v i n g D e e p e r❃

W H O I A M
SHIFTER

P E O P L E S A Y I' M
Isabel is a shy and quiet person relying mostly on her wits rather then physical strength. If she manages to trick her opponent taking them down will be much easier. Plus Isabel isn't exactly crazy about violence, it was the way she was raised though so she fights if she must. You could say shes kind of timid but mostly she tries to put that out the the way. With much needed quick wits Isabel is prime for scouting out territory. With her small build she is easily overcome in combat in her normal form.

Isabel is a petite girl for her age and could probably pass for around fourteen most times. Socially awkward Isabel doesn't talk much and feels uncomfortable around strangers mostly staying out of the limelight. If you give her awhile though she'll start to come around. Even with her quiet nature Isabel is incredibly loyal to her team and will help them even if it involves coming out of her shell. Using her hands is something Isabel is particularly good at which aids her battle strategy.

S T O R Y O F M Y L I F E
Every year for each tournament Isabel watched on with wonder as the brave warriors fought each other. Their fights were almost like a dance everything almost played out. Their movements mirrored their opponents until the dreaded misstep took any chance they had away. An only child Isabel's parents hoped to get her into the tournament one day. Her mother was a soldier and was usually on duty. This prevented Isabel from seeing her often. Her mother wasn't some kind of ordinary housewife. The woman was tough. Her father too was a soldier but some years ago he suffered a back injury and was unable to hold a sword properly. He was brought out of battle for his own safety.

Her father having received the training and in her mothers absence Eve was taught how to use a weapon. Her weapon of choice just happened to be a two daggers strapped to her belt. They were easy to throw and allowed quick movement in order to dodge attacks. She was also taught how to change quickly in and out of forms for quick adaption.

Since most shifters resided in the mountains It was no surprise that Isabel was picked for the tournament. Once in the arena though any thoughts she had about the the flowing fights were pushed aside. They weren't nearly as elegant when she was involved. Each moment was filled with pure adrenalin and the motive of defeating her opponent. Of course most of he opponents were larger then her to Isabel tried to use this to her advantage. She would shift and pick difficult positions in the area to move to effectively tiring out her opponent. In the restricted space Isabel obtained her opponents large weapons were no match to the speed of her daggers. Rather then actually harming him she managed to get a hold of his weapon and hold a dagger over his heart. That would have been the killing blow and in a real battle he wouldn't have been able to stop her.

The fight was declared over and Isabel as tired as she was seemed both excited and nervous to move on to the games. For one thing she would be able to help her kingdom but there would be much worse opponents for her to face. Ones that wouldn't underestimate her speed.

L E M M I S H O W Y O U W H A T I C A N D O
As a shifter Isabel is able to turn into almost anything and has even trained herself enough to be able to turn into plant life. Her transformation tend to involve around aggressive animals for combat if force is needed but she usually focus on traps or the like for taking down her opponents.

Another reason for her animal based transformations is that Isabel has not yet perfected turning into an inanimate form. Getting rid of her ability to fight back is tough and mostly the reason is hidden in her subconscious. Even if it is difficult Isabel does manage the forms. Her most common object form is a piece of cloth. Her most common animal form is usually a cat or a bird.

Isabel's shifting mark is a small mark on the underside of where an animals paw would be. For plants or inanimate objects it will appear where space is available. It looks like some sort of ornate cross which usually appears in a colour similar to the shape she is in. In animals with bare paws it looks almost like a burn mark.

❃O t h e r S t u f f ❃

W H A T E L S E ?

Isabel prefers wearing long sleeves for no apparent reason.
What really sets her off is dark enclosed spaces. anything could be lurking inside
Isabel is almost like a vegetarian. After being able to turn into an animal she refuses to eat meat calling it barbaric.
In Isabel's belt she had two throwing daggers

I O B E Y
✪yukiroseful  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:52 pm
Captain Smily

Accepted. =3  

Miss Fruit Loops
Captain

Dangerous Cutesmasher

12,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150