Submit

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:01 pm
(This RP is for Velika (Divena & Divenasmom), Aydan (Angelique DelaMort) and Sonja (Angelique DelaMort)

User ImageUser ImageAydan slowly trotted out of the cave that had been home to him and his small herd for the last several weeks. His leg was well on the path to recovery. He could now walk on it with little to no pain and hopped to be running again in less than a month. During the time of his recovery he had come to depend on Velika she talked with him, looked after his wounds, kept an eye on Sonja and the Nightterror as he'd taken to calling the lion cub. As the creature had grown, it adored Sonja, even becoming protective of her, which normally would have been a good thing. But unfortunately it was now protecting Sonja from him - when he scolded her for wondering too far or playing too rough. And the little thing was sneaky to boot...waiting until they were all asleep before it struck and creeping back to Sonja's said before they figured out what was going on. Why did she need a pet again?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:09 pm
User Image Velika had been sunning herself on a rock, where she could keep an eye on the path that lead to their little home. In the time that they'd been there, she had grown more and more comfortable with her new friends. They didn't seem to mind her presence, so she had allowed the belief of a new flock. She loved Sonja like a sister, and Aydan... she was rather fond of, too. At the sound of someone moving, she glanced and smiled at the stallion.

"You're looking well, today."

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:32 pm
"All due to you," he smiled and stretched his leg to show her. "Marks are fading to light scarring and I can walk just fine now. How are things out here today?"

Sonja bounded down through the trees with Nightstalker following close at her heels. The cub, if you could still call her that, had grown much during their time at rest and made a wonderful playmate and companion for the mare. They spent most of their days exploring the forest area around their little camp in the cave, always returning before sunset...well, almost always.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2011 8:10 pm
"Looks like it will be another sunny day," Velika answered. She looked to Sonja and Nightstalker. "You two look like you're up to no good. Having fun?"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 5:30 pm
"Yeah," Sonja called breathlessly. "Nightstalker caught 3 fish today! All on her own!" The mountain lion flicked her tail in a subtle statement of pride.

"I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing," Aydan said softly so only Velika could hear. "It's honing its hunting skills..."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 8:40 pm
"It's learning to fend for itself. Better than Sonja trying to hunt for it, yeah?" Velika offered, also quietly so only he could hear. Louder, she said to Sonja, "That's great!"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:44 am
"I suppose," he replied with a half smile. "Although it might have benefitted Sonja to learn the necessiary skills in patience and stillness."

Sonja beamed, "We're going to try racing later!" Ever since Nightstalker had learned to fly through the trees almost as if she has wings of her own the lion had come pretty close to beating her every time they went out.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:59 pm
"That sounds fun! Maybe Aydan and I could watch?" Velika asked, cheerfully.  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:29 pm
The red haired mare bounced with excitement, "That sounds great, you two can be the judges!" She leaned down and nuzzled the lion affectionately, "I think this one's been trying to cheat lately. Saying she's won by a whisker when I don't even have whiskers..."

Aydan sighed and mouthed quietly to Velika, "She's really gotten attached to that thing, hasn't she? A mischievous mountain lion as a constant companion...oh well, it could be worse. She could have a boyfriend..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 10:38 pm
Velika giggled as she jumped up. "I'll go find us a good place to watch."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:51 pm
"Let me come with you?" Aydan said moving along with her. "If you don't mind a slightly slower pace. Looks like there might be a good spot up there on the ridge."

"Come on, Nightstalker!" Sonja called leaping into the air. "Let's get to the starting line. And try not to disturb the squirrels this time! I know you think it's funny when they throw their acorns at you but a few hit me last time..."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:26 pm
Velika giggled at Sonya and Nightstalker's antics before matching Aydan's pace. "I don't mind at all. In fact, I'd appreciate the company. Watching anything is always more fun with friends, don't you think?"  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:03 am
"Absolutely," he replied. "It's also good to have another pair of eyes on Sonja. Not that it'll deter her from any trouble, but at least we can make sure she's okay." As he spoke the branches of the canopy ahead shook and a few acorns rained on his head. He looked up in time to see a flash of red in the foliage.

"Stalker!" Sonja chided.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 8:14 pm
Velika giggled. "She doesn't seem to like you any more than you like her."  

divena

11,525 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Angelique DelaMort

Moonlight Phantom

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:13 pm
"Would I sound crazy if I said I think the cat's plotting against me?" Aydan asked still eying the trees for a second attack.

"Hurry up, guys!" Sonja called from several feet up and a few meters ahead. "We're ready!"  
Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff